Author Topic: Kagamine Wedding!!!!~ 2014  (Read 53501 times)

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
Re: Kagamine Wedding!!!!~ (skit) 2014
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2014, 11:05:32 am »
~~BUMP~~

Were still looking for more attendees, guests, etc. (see first page ad)~~~ <3
--------------------------------
You. Ya, you. Hi. Have a nice day. You're beautiful inside and out. ( ^ω^) 🐼

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2014, 08:27:39 pm »
~~Le Love Bump~~

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2014, 09:50:33 pm »
Sorry, but i wont be able to go to this anymore. Theres a photoshoot at the same time, and i need to go to that.
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014, days may change
Day 0: Tifa Lockhart
Day 1: Ruby Rose
Day 2: Mother's Rosario Kirito/ Erza Scarlet
Day 3: Kuroyukihime/ Tifa Lockhart/ Secret cosplay
Day 4: Erza Scarlet

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2014, 01:57:14 pm »
I don't think ill be busy at that time so ill try to make it.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Kagamine Wedding!!!!~ 2014
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2014, 05:15:50 pm »
Hey just letting you guys know, that depending on time, I may not be able to come to this. I have group stuff that day so if I even AM able to come, I will be Rin Kagamine in her normal default outfit. But you can take me off the list as an event member, sorry.

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2014, 03:57:10 pm »
 OKAY EVERYONE! KUMORICON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS EVENT OUT THERE AND TALKED ABOUT!!!! :D FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN, SPREAD THE WORD AND COME JOIN US!!!!! (for those who commented before you, i understand)

-Rin Kagamine <3
(Ryo~T.B)

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2014, 06:16:41 pm »
OKAY EVERYONE! IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE WEDDING AND PARTICIPATING AS A POSTION WITHIN THE WEDDING, WE ARE GONNA HAVE A RHEARSAL A WEEK BEFORE CON! AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW AND JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS, GO TO THE FIRST POST AND COME AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN ON THE KAGAMINE WEDDING! SPREAD THE WORD AND COME ENJOY SOME ICE CREAM!!

Offline fuuwindgoddess

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/orihimeichigo
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2014, 02:33:14 am »
I can't wait to see this. I'm going to make sure to take lots of pictures and hopefully I can get hugs from cute Len and Rin hehe.
ICHIGO CUP OF COFFEE!!!

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2014, 06:15:10 pm »
Id have to live near the con to come to it a week before, to bad i cannot help in some other way.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2014, 10:07:00 pm »
I seem to notice a few people wanting meet ups before con for things..That's kinda hard if you plan on wanting anyone not already in your own group to also be involved..Having a meet up ahead of time with YOUR GROUP is one thing, but you can't ask a bunch of people to help out, some of us not even in the same state (I'm a good 3 hour drive from oregon), to help you with an event and not tell us at the start that we would HAVE to go to this thing we can obviously not even get to..

Take me for example..I was not told before I asked to help that I would have to make a 3 hour trip out of my way which is 100% impossible for me to do, in order to help..I would have never applied to help if I'd known..And I bet quite a few people are the same..I don't understand what the point of asking a bunch of people to help is, if we can't even do the requirements you never listed..You expect the people who were already committed to just be ok with a new out of the way trip that for most people is very inconvenient, or like me, impossible..

Basically, if you want help from people that could easily come from all over the place, then state before hand that we have to do these things..I'm glad I'm not helping out or coming anymore, because whats the point, I can't make a trip down there just for a little rehearsal that was asked of last minute..Please don't expect people to be ok with such a huge change like that..

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2014, 01:33:29 am »
Im sorry but 1.) Please dont talk to me like a child
2.) I had a notification in the first post about it for about 2 months now.
3.) Its not mandatory. Its just so we know what were doing and how its gonna go.
And 4.) You told me you may not make it to this event so i dont see why your so concerned about it. Dont write 3 large paragraphs of complints on the post, a PM is more appreciated. You chose to possibly be in our event, im sorry if you dont check in for updates.  Im glad that your not going to participate eith us because i dont want to be treated like a 10 year old who dosent know what there doing. Dont but in and distupt my events if your not going to be involved any and i really dont appreciate your comment at all. Your not invited to come if your going to be rude and disrespectful. Please dont associate with this conversation unless your going to participate or apologize because i feel offended by your comments and sentence structure.
Have a wonderful day.

@fuuwindgodess were glad to here that your interested and are happy to come ^.^ we will most certainly give you hugs~
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 01:41:13 am by Ryo~T.B »

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2014, 10:26:32 am »
The Bad News: I won't be able to attend rehearsal.
The Good News: I still want to be a part of this event.
The Better News: I'm going to a wedding in Iowa. So, I'll consider that my rehearsal, for our event.

Also, I'm shocked by Sailor-Jeimi's behavior. In fact, it saddens me. *sits in a corner and cries*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2014, 12:32:38 pm »
Im sorry but 1.) Please dont talk to me like a child
2.) I had a notification in the first post about it for about 2 months now.
3.) Its not mandatory. Its just so we know what were doing and how its gonna go.
And 4.) You told me you may not make it to this event so i dont see why your so concerned about it. Dont write 3 large paragraphs of complints on the post, a PM is more appreciated. You chose to possibly be in our event, im sorry if you dont check in for updates.  Im glad that your not going to participate eith us because i dont want to be treated like a 10 year old who dosent know what there doing. Dont but in and distupt my events if your not going to be involved any and i really dont appreciate your comment at all. Your not invited to come if your going to be rude and disrespectful. Please dont associate with this conversation unless your going to participate or apologize because i feel offended by your comments and sentence structure.
Have a wonderful day.

@fuuwindgodess were glad to here that your interested and are happy to come ^.^ we will most certainly give you hugs~

I'm not doing anything that any normal person signing up for an event would do. How was I (or anyone else that signed up before the rehersal was put into the first thread) suppose to know you added that? You think we are just stalking the first post? What reason would already approved people have to continue to look at the first post? You never posted that you edited it with that information, so how are we suppose to know? Psychically? You didn't mention that update until a just a week ago..If you updated something so important, why would you not tell us? You just expected us to know? These kinds of things should be stated from the get go so people like myself know not to apply and waste my time..If you think letting YOUR guest know about things that are as important as having to drive out of their way is not important, then I don't believe you should be running events..You need to make sure all the things we have to do is laid out from the start, that's how running events works..What if you were going to a con in florida, and they didn't tell you that you had to be there a week ahead of time to rehearse for something, then BAM outta nowhere after you already applied and got accepted to do it, 6 months later, and a month before, they tell you you have to do that..It wasn't stated before, but now all the sudden? Would you be fine with that? Did you just waste your time or not? You did the same thing..It's in a location I can not get to and others on this forum I know can not get to, and they, like me, were never informed of this new trip they have to make before the con..If you want to make sure you can have guests helping you, make sure they know what they have to do before hand..It's unprofessional to update the thread and not even tell anyone for 2 months..If you updated it with that info back then, you should have at least replied saying you did.. I don't care if you don't like my attitude, I don't like having to be called a bad person because you didn't feel the need to update us on something that could make or break whether or not we can even paqrticipate..

The Bad News: I won't be able to attend rehearsal.The Good News: I still want to be a part of this event.The Better News: I'm going to a wedding in Iowa. So, I'll consider that my rehearsal, for our event.Also, I'm shocked by Sailor-Jeimi's behavior. In fact, it saddens me. *sits in a corner and cries*

And you, I honestly don't care what you think of me..It may "sadden you" that I feel helpers should be updated, but that's your problem, not mine. If you think being upset that we are not informed correctly is wrong, then I think you need to help out real event in the real world outside of a con and see what it's like to actually be correctly updated and informed..

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2014, 02:47:49 pm »
This is the last thing im going to say to you, sir, i did post on this topic mutiple times saying ive updated the first post. I dont see why your concerned eith something you no longer involve yourself in. So please stop or stop being hostile. I know what im doing, im sorry if you didnt check your facts before you typed anything. I dont appreciate your comments, there highlu offensive. And again i stated, the rehearsal IS NOT MANDATORY, so please stop with your charade. Saying i shouldnt run an event is your opinion but i havr everything scheduled out  planned. If you think not thats something you can ask about in a polite manor. Please stop commenting with long explinations on why my JUST FOR FUN event is bad. I see no point in trying to prove you wrong because i dont agree your opinion. Have a nice day.

@otaku_24 thats quite alright ^.^ well be glad to see you there and have fun at the real wedding your attending xD
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:50:21 pm by Ryo~T.B »

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2014, 11:26:49 pm »
Lets aim to have the wedding at 4:30pm(-ish)!

REMINDER: Its on day 3 at the small gazebo by the Slocum House. Following after will be the Vocaloid photo shoot (aiming for 5:00pm) and our wedding photo shoot.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:27:27 pm by Ryo~T.B »

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2014, 12:52:42 am »
I'm sadly not doing vocaloid cosplays this year, but if my photoshoot ends before this starts I could potentially be the pastor for you? c: I like doing cosplay weddings.

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2014, 01:17:34 am »
Thatd be lovely :3 but do remember, this is a just for fun wedding of coarse~

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2014, 10:24:52 am »
Since kumoricons fast apptoaching, wed still love to have some more participants!! Please feel free to come join us and watch us perform our lil 'wedding' and have cake and ice cream! :) dont be shy and comment!!~~ :3

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #168 on: August 14, 2014, 09:49:15 pm »
BUMP!!!~~~~ :3

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2014, 10:46:39 pm »
UPDATED AND LE LOVE BUMP!!!!~~~~ <3

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #170 on: August 27, 2014, 10:52:44 am »
WHOS READY FOR THE WEDDING????!!!! :D

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2014, 09:24:42 am »
BUMP
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2014, 09:26:14 pm »
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW, I AM DEARLY SORRY THAT THIS EVENT CRASHED SO BAD AT LAST MIN. KAITO AND I WERE AT THE STORE GETTING EVERYTHNG FOR THE WEDDING WHEN LEN BACKED OUT THE DAY OF THE WEDDING, ADMITTING HE NEVER WANTED TO HAVE THE WEDDING. HE TOLD US HE WANTED TO BUT I GUESS NOT. I SAW EVERYONE THERE AND I WAS EXTATIC SEEING THAT BIG OF GROUP, I EXPECTED ALOT LESS, AND IM REALLY ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CONFRONT YOU GUYS THAT DAY SO I SENT KAITO. IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY GUYS. I KNOW THIS IS LATE, BUT, COULD YOU ALL FORGIVE ME? PLEASE DONT ASSUME ALL MY EVENTS WILL BE LIKE THIS. DUE TO SOME THINGS AT CON, LEN AND I ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS AND WILL NOT E JOING US IN OUR EVENTS. UNLESS HE CAME AS A GEUST OR SO. BUT ANYWAY. IM REALLY SORRY GUYS. I LOVE YOU.

<3 Rin Kagamine (Ryo~T.B)

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2014, 11:18:21 pm »
I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW, I AM DEARLY SORRY THAT THIS EVENT CRASHED SO BAD AT LAST MIN. KAITO AND I WERE AT THE STORE GETTING EVERYTHNG FOR THE WEDDING WHEN LEN BACKED OUT THE DAY OF THE WEDDING, ADMITTING HE NEVER WANTED TO HAVE THE WEDDING. HE TOLD US HE WANTED TO BUT I GUESS NOT. I SAW EVERYONE THERE AND I WAS EXTATIC SEEING THAT BIG OF GROUP, I EXPECTED ALOT LESS, AND IM REALLY ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CONFRONT YOU GUYS THAT DAY SO I SENT KAITO. IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY GUYS. I KNOW THIS IS LATE, BUT, COULD YOU ALL FORGIVE ME? PLEASE DONT ASSUME ALL MY EVENTS WILL BE LIKE THIS. DUE TO SOME THINGS AT CON, LEN AND I ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS AND WILL NOT E JOING US IN OUR EVENTS. UNLESS HE CAME AS A GEUST OR SO. BUT ANYWAY. IM REALLY SORRY GUYS. I LOVE YOU.

<3 Rin Kagamine (Ryo~T.B)

Rin, you're forgiven…

Eren Jäger: … LEN, ON THE OTHER HAND, IS NOT FORGIVEN!!!!!!!!! *bites my hand*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka