Author Topic: Kagamine Wedding!!!!~ 2014  (Read 53495 times)

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
Re: Kagamine Wedding!!!!~ (skit) 2014
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2014, 03:18:17 pm »
Ill be a bridesmaid! And anything else you need me to do.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:20:16 pm by Azuraschampion »
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014, days may change
Day 0: Tifa Lockhart
Day 1: Ruby Rose
Day 2: Mother's Rosario Kirito/ Erza Scarlet
Day 3: Kuroyukihime/ Tifa Lockhart/ Secret cosplay
Day 4: Erza Scarlet

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2014, 10:15:59 pm »
Okay, yayyz~! Thankee Thankee, I'm pretty sure we need one, and a...What's it called.. Man of Honor? Ooops...Something like that. >~<
JTS<3

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2014, 10:19:16 pm »
I'd be willing to be the groomsman.
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2014, 11:21:44 pm »
Alright, Thank You, you guys. :) I updated the main post. And JUNYUU!! What will gakupo be doing?
--------------------------------
You. Ya, you. Hi. Have a nice day. You're beautiful inside and out. ( ^ω^) 🐼

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2014, 07:25:51 am »
Gakupo will most likely be stalking Kaito-Kun and any other vocaloid that would be willing to be stalked by him...But I guess, since you mean what part I'll be doing for the wedding, I was hoping to be like a waiter or something, passing out drinks//snacks et c  Only if needed, if not I'd like to be the ring bear~?! :3

Sorry I've just super uber duber excited~!
JTS<3

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2014, 08:13:37 am »
Gakupo will most likely be stalking Kaito-Kun and any other vocaloid that would be willing to be stalked by him...But I guess, since you mean what part I'll be doing for the wedding, I was hoping to be like a waiter or something, passing out drinks//snacks et c  Only if needed, if not I'd like to be the ring bear~?! :3

Mikuo: Hi Gakupo. Would you like to bring me some of Kaito's ice cream and help me stalk Akaito?
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2014, 11:09:39 am »
As long as you dont stalk me, 1 stalker is enough..

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2014, 08:59:04 pm »

Hahaha ok ^.^  then who will be the person to walk me down the aisle?? I was hoping you'd do that :3 But if you wanna be the Ring Bearer than that's fine :)

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2014, 10:16:37 pm »
I will! If nobody else is going to. I was going to offer to in the first place, but i figured id let the guys have first pick. But if they dont want to, id love to.

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2014, 10:30:07 pm »
I will! If nobody else is going to. I was going to offer to in the first place, but i figured id let the guys have first pick. But if they dont want to, id love to.
If I don't find anybody to be it, you can if you want :)

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2014, 08:26:14 pm »

Mikuo: Hi Gakupo. Would you like to bring me some of Kaito's ice cream and help me stalk Akaito?

Okay will do~! And I'd be more than glad to help you stalk Akaito...Sounds fun, but we must be stealthy like ninja. >:3
JTS<3

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2014, 08:28:14 pm »

Hahaha ok ^.^  then who will be the person to walk me down the aisle?? I was hoping you'd do that :3 But if you wanna be the Ring Bearer than that's fine :)

I wouldn't mind playing any part, just let me know and I'd be up for it~ I'm not too picky, so long as i get to see my little Rinny walked down the aisle happily c:
JTS<3

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2014, 09:00:07 pm »

I wouldn't mind playing any part, just let me know and I'd be up for it~ I'm not too picky, so long as i get to see my little Rinny walked down the aisle happily c:
Awww~ Thank you Gaku-Senpai <3 I want you to walk me down the aisle if okay  ^ ^ .....Kaito's being the (a) Flower Girl :3 Did you know? I plan on putting a flower crown on him~

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2014, 09:10:12 pm »

Awww~ Thank you Gaku-Senpai <3 I want you to walk me down the aisle if okay  ^ ^ .....Kaito's being the (a) Flower Girl :3 Did you know? I plan on putting a flower crown on him~

Okay, he's going to look so pretty my little Kaka~! v///V... Anyways, I'm so excited my little Orango-Chan has grown up, but you still have some developing to do, but don't let that stop you, okay~ :3
JTS<3

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2014, 09:14:50 pm »

Okay, he's going to look so pretty my little Kaka~! v///V... Anyways, I'm so excited my little Orango-Chan has grown up, but you still have some developing to do, but don't let that stop you, okay~ :3
Developing?..... Well now.....We all know what you stare at Senpai........ Niisan's gonna get you if he finds out you said that ^.^ hehehe~ *evil smirk*

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2014, 09:24:03 pm »
Mikuo: Rin would be sexier with larger breasts.

OOC: *facepalm* Somebody has been spending a little too much time, with Kaito.
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2014, 09:26:02 pm »

Developing?..... Well now.....We all know what you stare at Senpai........ Niisan's gonna get you if he finds out you said that ^.^ hehehe~ *evil smirk*

It's not like that...I....I Just meant that...Uhh.. Sempai isn't a hentai rin-Chan I swear, I  don't like boobies, I was just...Uhh...Saying that...You know you're still young...Soo, you know..
JTS<3

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2014, 09:27:27 pm »

I-I wouldn't say that, Orange-sized are nice right~? And I have not... no idea what you're talking about.. And Mikuo, you're far too young to be saying that >////<! *Arm Flail*
JTS<3

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2014, 10:01:37 pm »

Wait, what?

I'm still the only Akaito right? Crap....lol

Okay will do~! And I'd be more than glad to help you stalk Akaito...Sounds fun, but we must be stealthy like ninja. >:3

You do realize that mentioning it makes it no longer "ninja", right? That is so Black Star of you..lol Do NOT be a Black Star style "ninja"..lol

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2014, 10:31:50 pm »

It's not like that...I....I Just meant that...Uhh.. Sempai isn't a hentai rin-Chan I swear, I  don't like boobies, I was just...Uhh...Saying that...You know you're still young...Soo, you know..
I knew you liked ice cream cones ^ ^ ...what about Bananas?

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2014, 10:33:04 pm »
Wait..... Gakupo-Senpai......I thought you were a Samurai...NOT a ninja....Theres a difference you know :3

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2014, 10:40:28 pm »

I-I wouldn't say that, Orange-sized are nice right~? And I have not... no idea what you're talking about.. And Mikuo, you're far too young to be saying that >////<! *Arm Flail*
Mikuo Hatsune: *stuffed inside a small suitcase* I really need to be more careful, with my words.
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2014, 10:57:00 pm »

Wait, what?

I'm still the only Akaito right? Crap....lol

You do realize that mentioning it makes it no longer "ninja", right? That is so Black Star of you..lol Do NOT be a Black Star style "ninja"..lol

It...Uhhh...Black Star is a wonderful ninja....T-that's all I have to say.... But once we're there you won't see us, so even if you know we're ninja, you can't see us! AHAAA >:3
JTS<3

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2014, 10:58:18 pm »
Wait..... Gakupo-Senpai......I thought you were a Samurai...NOT a ninja....Theres a difference you know :3

I am Samurai Ninja...No questions, just go with the flow Rinny~ And I sure like Ice cream cones...The occasional banana, but that's not what we're talking about >.< Right?~!
JTS<3

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2014, 10:59:15 pm »

Mikuo Hatsune: *stuffed inside a small suitcase* I really need to be more careful, with my words.

Good boy,  at least ACT like you don't think about Luka-Sized boobies,kay?
JTS<3

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2014, 11:30:40 pm »

I am Samurai Ninja...No questions, just go with the flow Rinny~ And I sure like Ice cream cones...The occasional banana, but that's not what we're talking about >.< Right?~!
You know exactly what im talking about :3

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2014, 11:40:05 pm »

Watashia Wa oroka gozen..? Tell me, what do you mean... I mean I'm allergic to bananas so I can only have the artificial flavored stuff...But I'm also lactose and tolerant.... I'm screwed either way I go.. V.V
JTS<3

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2014, 11:46:02 pm »

Watashia Wa oroka gozen..? Tell me, what do you mean... I mean I'm allergic to bananas so I can only have the artificial flavored stuff...But I'm also lactose and tolerant.... I'm screwed either way I go.. V.V
Two worded hint: your eggplant

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2014, 11:53:03 pm »

Mikuo: *breaks out of the suitcase and goes looking for Luka*

OOC: OH GOD, THIS WON'T END WELL!!!!
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2014, 12:02:52 am »

Mikuo, back here this instant! If you don't come back here now and go and disturb Luka you will face her wrath!!

OOC: XD I like where this is going
JTS<3

Offline JunYuu

• Cabbit
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2014, 12:05:58 am »

Two worded hint: your eggplant

Rin-Chan, please just tell me, I do not understand your teenage brain sometimes.. :c I'm begging you~! >3< * hugs tightly and whines* ((So out of character there))
JTS<3

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2014, 12:21:33 am »

Mikuo, back here this instant! If you don't come back here now and go and disturb Luka you will face her wrath!!

OOC: XD I like where this is going
Mikuo: *pounces on Luka*

OOC: This may get ugly/interesting.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:56:23 pm by Otaku_24 »
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2014, 08:17:27 pm »
I feel so ignored, and im not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2014, 08:23:29 pm »
I feel so ignored, and im not sure if thats a good thing or not.
Awwww, don't feel that way. *hugs you*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2014, 08:34:06 pm »
No please don't feel ignored. This just got completely off topic :3

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2014, 08:40:41 pm »
No i think its a good thing. And don't hug me too hard Mikuo, or we'll fuse back into one being again, I don't think the world is ready for that yet. :)

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2014, 09:24:27 pm »
Eeeeeppppppp *arm flail*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2014, 04:13:06 pm »
Yeah, that was a close one,whew.

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2014, 09:08:08 pm »
Yeah, that was a close one,whew.
*spins my leek, feeling bored* WHOOPS!!! *the leek sails across the room, landing in your hair*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2014, 09:35:24 pm »
*Leek!!!! Grabs and starts nomming. Sry Mikuo, i was really hungry, you can have mine next time, k?*
So anyways, i got my Miku wig today. Holy heck does that thing tangle easily. Really glad i treated it to be a bit more tangle resistant before i tried wearing it. And its realllly easy to detangle thanks to it too.

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2014, 09:39:22 pm »
^__^ That's good :) Hows your cosplay coming, Miku?

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2014, 09:45:56 pm »
*Leek!!!! Grabs and starts nomming. Sry Mikuo, i was really hungry, you can have mine next time, k?*
Mikuo: Okay. :T *looks at Rin and smirks*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2014, 09:48:15 pm »
*looks at mikuo wide-eyed* Yesssss? Whatchya starin at?? :3

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2014, 09:50:02 pm »
Uh..Hey sorry to interrupt you guys....I was wondering if the group had any ideas on me yet? Since you guys don't have me on your list in the first post, I wasn't sure if you asked about me yet..Again, sorry..Just trying to be informed is all. Thank you

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2014, 09:53:26 pm »
No, don't apologize ^.^ I understand completely. Were still waiting on 1 more member of my cosplay group to decide. So its still pending. Ill inform you on the decision as soon as possible. Im sorry for not telling you sooner >.<

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2014, 09:56:46 pm »
Mikuo: *smirks evilly* I convinced Len to put on your polka-dot bikini and sing "World is Mine".
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2014, 10:00:31 pm »
Mikuo: *smirks evilly* I convinced Len to put on your polka-dot bikini and sing "World is Mine".
*grins wickedly* That sounds freaking hilarious, I bet he was adorable!!!
((ooc: Im soooo gonna make my len do that sometime lol))

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2014, 10:02:48 pm »
No, don't apologize ^.^ I understand completely. Were still waiting on 1 more member of my cosplay group to decide. So its still pending. Ill inform you on the decision as soon as possible. Im sorry for not telling you sooner >.<

Ah ok that works. I hate having to bother people..It makes me sound like I'm rushing you or something, which I don't wanna do..I wish you could have TONE online..lol

Anyway, the reason I asked though, was because you had the others as awaiting approval until they were confirmed, yet my name was never on there as even awaiting..So I wondered lol But thank you for always being so fast to respond..

Also...MIKUO!! You better stay outta my shaowy area from now on..I'll eat your soul..Remember that........>.>....
(sorry guys, we are also RPing in the PM's haha)

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2014, 10:09:55 pm »
Mikuo: *tackles Len and stuffs him in a suitcase*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2014, 10:11:39 pm »
^__^ That's good :) Hows your cosplay coming, Miku?
Its coming along pretty well. Now that i have my wig and i know the color matches, im finishing the last part now, painting the soles on a pair of my shoes to serve as Miku shoes until i can get the really nice pair i have my eye on.