Author Topic: So in other new my hubby won a PS4 from Taco bell no joke!  (Read 3329 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
So in other new my hubby won a PS4 from Taco bell no joke!
« on: November 13, 2013, 11:11:13 am »
 ;D It does happen! My husband won a PS4 from taco bell no joke, plus a game, and a PS network card thing
Setting the stage Halloween, 2013, Chris was going to pick up teriyaki from the mall (one of the few things I feel like eating these days being preggers), I told him shouldn't go so far as I wanted him home on Halloween, said why not him to grab taco bell they still doing the contest, and he likes taco bell (we don't get much fast food). He grabbed a couple of $5 boxes for him and my brother (we treat food so he cool with us keeping the contest raffle entries)  he entered one code that night nothing, next morning 7 am enters second, got a winning email and a pin to enter, did that says they run it thru confirmation(make sure he is eligible to win, not an employee that stuff) and will send out  more info the 12th, and yesterday he got the email, saying it will be coming fed ex.
 We didn't want to say anything to people until positive he really won, there were glitches last taco bell contest.
 It was a  family team win, as if I hadn't said anything we would have had teryaki and with out Karl less code to enter.
AND THEN TODAY A FULL DAY AND A HALF BEFORE SALE TO PUBLIC IT CAME!

Yes I know its still in the box but my hubby is at work. Not often I have a box worth  $500 containing a next gen system, a good day and a half before its available for general purchase sitting on my messy dining room table.
And how often is it that you win something that is exactly what you want?  He is a Playstation fan and was going to figure out how to save up for a ps4 over the next year... :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:16:21 am by superjaz »
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
Re: So in other new my hubby won a PS4 from Taco bell no joke!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 12:10:55 am »
Awesome. Lucky guy, he is. I never win diddly squat.

Well, I guess that's not necessarily true... I did win a trip to Disney Land when I was around... three or four. So twenty-three/twenty-four years ago I won something. I wish I could actually remember it. XD

What game came with it?

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 01:53:13 am »
Have you checked if it works yet? Jack just got an email warning us about his, because apparently a bunch of them are completely faulty and don't even turn on.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 04:59:13 pm »
It works fine so far, it came with the game "knack" which he is enjoying so far, tho there are others he would have chosen over it.
I was looking on ebay after we got it and other people were selling the system they had won from tacobell and it was going for $760+!  Prob because it was still a day and a half before national release.  Not that my hubby would part with it tho had it been a xbox one, I could have seen him selling it and buying a ps4. 

Yeah I never win anything! He has before tho when he was in grade school he won a Nintindo system.   About a month ago he also got a new job that means more money, benifits and paid time off, (which I am very proud of him for getting).  Its like new job big shiny game system, he needs to go buy some lotto tickets
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids