Author Topic: Looking to start a new cosplay group  (Read 29141 times)

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
Re: Looking to start a new cosplay group
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2014, 10:36:13 am »
I might consider joining since I've been working on my Chung cosplay (Deadly Chaser) from Elsword. I'm not sure if it'll be done this year (Considering I've been working on this for two years).

I also still have my Kadaj cosplay, even though I'm trying to get rid of it. But I REALLY prefer to avoid wearing it due to the summer heat @.@;

BUT I KNOW I AM DEBATING ON DOING MIRAI from Kyoukai no Kanata. I just don't want to be one of those "many" mirai's out there. LOL; . It's a wait and see kind of thing for me.

But I'll definitely considered joining if I do though.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2014, 03:38:28 pm »
Dang..All you Oregon people..This is making things really hard..I'm too far from like everyone..Why can't people in WASHINGTON want to be in a group? Makes no sense..

Anyway, That's awesome I won't have my Elesis done this year either..I had to stop because I suck at pleats..I might try to do another version but idk..

Don't worry, I just sold Cloud..No need to care about FF at this point..I might do something LATER but no ideas..

Mirai is awesome, But you are right, she's overdone now..It's pretty much still new and yet she's already overdone..I think it's mostly because everyone wants to always cosplay "the main character" of whatever is popular at that time. This would be Mirai, Madoka, That girl from Kill Li Kill with the red scissor half, etc. and it's extremely annoying..You can do Sakura..I've only heard of one person so far doing her..Oh even better, Ai..Her idol outfit is the best..lol

I think I should update on what is actually happening already..Look up in a little bit on the first post. I'll make a very obvious update.

EDIT:
Also, would any of you like to do Panty at Sakuracon? I re purposed my Larxene Loli-Maid dress for a Stocking Anacrchy dress..It's actually just about done..I will be wearing it on saturday and more then likely thursday of sakuracon..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:35:33 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2014, 10:42:38 am »
LOL. Sorry man. But I do go up to Washington every now then 8D;; (Seattle btw).

Oh? I've seen a lot of tutorials about them in one of the threads on here. Don't know where it was. I think it was in like a Cosplay Help kind of thing. . .

Oh nice XD! Welp, I can take Kadaj out then. Save me the trouble of needing air aha.

Yeah, I know that feel because I get that a lot as well because I want to be notice but at the same time I want to unique LOL. Oh god, Kill-La-Kill strippers. Not to be offensive or anything, but those outfits. Ai? I'll probably figure out what I want to do because I'm on a budget and I prefer using wigs I have now rather than buy a new one and never wear it again xD

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2014, 12:02:59 pm »
LOL. Sorry man. But I do go up to Washington every now then 8D;; (Seattle btw).

Oh? I've seen a lot of tutorials about them in one of the threads on here. Don't know where it was. I think it was in like a Cosplay Help kind of thing. . .

Oh nice XD! Welp, I can take Kadaj out then. Save me the trouble of needing air aha.

Yeah, I know that feel because I get that a lot as well because I want to be notice but at the same time I want to unique LOL. Oh god, Kill-La-Kill strippers. Not to be offensive or anything, but those outfits. Ai? I'll probably figure out what I want to do because I'm on a budget and I prefer using wigs I have now rather than buy a new one and never wear it again xD

No problem. But if you come up this way anyway....lolI'm about 45min south of seattle so if you go I5, you pass me..

Oh I know. I mean, I CAN pleat, but I can never do the math right..That part makes my head go crazy..So I end up not getting enough..Then it looks weird..Also, I keep using fabric that doesn't stay creased..

Yea, no Caddage needed..(joke on Kadaj's name)

Yea, that's me right there..I mean sure sometimes I pick popular characters, but only because I like the character..Like Stocking, I picked her because she is played by my second favorite voice actress (Monica Rial) and because I like Stocking's style. I also picked a bunch of characters that AREN'T popular, like even though Sora (Kingdom Hearts) is overdone, I do a version that ISN'T..I do Limit Drive from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+..Never seen anyone at the cons around here do that..I only watched episonde one of Kill La Kill, that was the dumbest thing ever..and the animation is terrible..
Yes Ai..She is the one that lives at the cafe..The outfit I'm talking about is the end of episode 6..Where they sing  to the Yomu in weird idol looking outfits..She comes in at the end of the song with the wigs and stuff and becomes the center of the dance group.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2014, 05:47:35 pm »
Little bit of bad news..I have no money to continue to make cosplays and still afford cons..After my Orgxiii coat get's paid off I have to stop getting new ones unless I happen to have extra which isn't likely..

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2014, 05:59:20 pm »
Ah sorry for the late reply, I barely have time to check the forums nowadays!

Oh, that’s not too bad O.O. But I take I-5 majority of the time but if I do come up, we should have a planned cosplay meet for those Washington cosplayers xD

OOOH ok! Well, maybe someone can help you with that though? :o

OMF @ YOU LOl.

Ahhh, I'm really sorry to hear about the money! Hopefully you find a way to get some in order to make the cosplays that you wanted/planned to do :c

I’ll think over it but I know who I’m going to do FOR SURE after a lot of thinking.

My cosplay plans for Kumoricon that I know I’ll do 100%

1. Elsword: Add Kim
Noragami: Yato
FREE! : Nagisa
Devil Survivor 2: Hibiki Kuze

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2014, 12:32:52 pm »
It's alright. No worries since it's a little hard for me. I have to do really simple cosplays for a while. So I decide on something I already have most of. I'm doing Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter. I already have just about everything. and the scythe literally isn't costing me anything since I already have the stuff to mak eit. I have heels I can cover in black, as well as I can make the claws and horns for free, I even already had a wig that I just cut.

What do you mean "have a meet up for those washington cosplayers"..ike other cosplayers, or group talk? It'd be pretty inconsiderate to come up to talk group stuff when those other people aren't in it..I'm the only one actually part of the group that's in washington..Everyone else is near you..

Yea that's why I picked Dead Master. I can't do BRS or BGS since both of them are too little amounts of clothing for me to want to even bother, and I can't make Strength's huge arm things. So, Ded Master it is lol

You'll think what over? Cosplaying as Ai? It don't matter to me.. I can't do much else anyway..

I can't even finish MY elsword one..So nothing we have will go together