Author Topic: Pokemon 2014  (Read 30054 times)

Offline Ashok

• Sailor Scout
Re: Pokemon 2014
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2014, 12:15:33 am »
Sorry to say, Kyogre gijinka will be cancelled due to not having my Groudon with me.
Ruby is still going on though!!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2014, 05:04:10 pm »
Sorry to say, Kyogre gijinka will be cancelled due to not having my Groudon with me.
Ruby is still going on though!!

Alright, I'll update lol But honestly, I think that's better. MORE TRAINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'll for sure have Serena now..I'm buying fabric tomorrow. Need to figure my math out today haha
Even better, I'll have a "Serena 3DS"..I'm making a case (unless I can find one) via one of those sites that personalizes it to be for her, and keeping it on my tainer info page, you know the one with the bages lol It's gonna be like my badge case, kinda like what Gary uses here:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/331/1/5/gary_oak_poster_by_shadowdemonh-d33qqsl.jpg
Except, you know..Better..lol

I might also make a Pokeflute..I know you don't get to keep it in that game, but still lol

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2014, 05:29:14 pm »
Oh yea, also, since I am now doing another Pokemon cosplay, I will still be running this. No need for a take over.

I can only do this on day day 2. That would be Saturday. I am more than likely also wearing this on Monday and Sunday too. but I would like the shoot Saturday if we can..

How does The Gazebo (small one) Saturday at 3pm sound? I think that area would be the best location as it's grassy (battlefield) as well as a place you can sit in the shade OR stand around. There's also trees and bushes which are in EVERY game. I think it has everything you could want in a Pokemon setting.

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2014, 08:27:33 pm »
I am not going to cosplay Houndoom anymore, instead I'm planning on cosplaying Delphox. :)
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2014, 09:19:10 pm »
I am not going to cosplay Houndoom anymore, instead I'm planning on cosplaying Delphox. :)

Updated for ya.
Also, wanna hang out? Since I'm gonna be Serena, and I kinda use mostly my Delphox for just about every battle lol

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2014, 11:49:17 pm »

Updated for ya.
Also, wanna hang out? Since I'm gonna be Serena, and I kinda use mostly my Delphox for just about every battle lol

Possibly, yeah. That would be cool. :)
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2014, 12:09:05 pm »

Updated for ya.

lol Sorry to ask outta nowhere. Thought it might be neat though I don't have a friend doing Pokemon stuff with me, so....If you do, then thank you
Possibly, yeah. That would be cool. :)

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2014, 10:07:26 pm »
I'm up for Sat 3pm at the small Gazebo for the main phootshoot. But lets make one for Sunday too for those who can't make the first one. That's what we did last year and both days turn out pretty decent :3
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

Pokemon Gijinka Mega Blastoise

(BIG maybe on Drudge Angel from Modest Medusa)

~~~~~

~ACTIVATING ZACK-FANGIRL MODE~
**swoons, sighs & melts into a puddle at the thought of Zack*

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2014, 10:37:01 pm »
I'm up for Sat 3pm at the small Gazebo for the main phootshoot. But lets make one for Sunday too for those who can't make the first one. That's what we did last year and both days turn out pretty decent :3
Alright awesome.
I can't do a shoot that day yet. Let me talk with my friend. I'm not sure if we are busy sunday or not. If not I'll let you guys know, but I'm pretty sure that's the day we are gonna do our group thing so if I can't then I'll have to have someone else run it.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2014, 03:47:42 pm »
So I'm for sure busy sunday. So someone else will need to run that. I will edit the first post with the first shoot info. Whoever runs the second one, chime in please for what time and area (be sure to look at the schedule thread as to not have multiple shoots that the same time and place) and let me know.

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2014, 04:17:18 pm »
Coolies on the set time for Sat. As for Sun, why don't we currently for now, say the same location (small gazebo) and time will be TBD a bit later when the time gets closer?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:18:52 pm by lilineko »
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

~~~~~

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2014, 05:03:38 pm »
Alright I can do that. In all honesty, just say a time for me to put up there..In case you didn't notice, you are the only one to reply with anything pertaining to the shoot information..I posted quite a few times asking what everyone wants and not a single person replied with times or days or locations that work for them. Then I make it myself by just saying "ok well if you aren't going to suggest, I'll just tell everyone, and if you don't like it, too bad, you had your chance" type post..And you are the only one to reply..So just spout out a time..No one else seems to want to..

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2014, 09:47:16 pm »
I'm use to the pokemon shoots being two days and since I'm free every day, any time during con, I didn't really voice anything as far as the shoot goes.  I'm literally fine with anything XD  I suggest an afternoon shoot though, mostly because I'm lazy and usually don't leave the room until at least noon.  Maybe 1 or 2?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2014, 11:28:14 am »
I'm use to the pokemon shoots being two days and since I'm free every day, any time during con, I didn't really voice anything as far as the shoot goes.  I'm literally fine with anything XD  I suggest an afternoon shoot though, mostly because I'm lazy and usually don't leave the room until at least noon.  Maybe 1 or 2?

Well since the one I'm running is at 3, that's still the afternoon, so that seems to fit your needs so that's good I guess haha

Offline mesaverde

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2014, 08:54:30 pm »
Some friends and I are planning a "different culture" style eveelutions so I'll for sure be flamenco Jolteon, and we'll have a Russian Glaceon and Korean Vaporeon, probably a Chinese Umbreon and Arabian Sylveon, and maybe a Celtic Espeon
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 09:00:04 pm by mesaverde »
Kumoricon 2014 tentative lineup:
Day 1: Yumichika Ayasegawa (Bleach)
Day 2: Flamenco Jolteon (Pokemon)
Day 3: Fujisake Yuusuke/Bossun (Sket Dance)
Day 4: Superbi Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2014, 10:38:26 am »
Alright I just put your username and "Cultural Style Eeveelutions"

Offline usagi2ranpha

• Cabbit
    • My DA!
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2014, 12:16:10 am »
I'm going to be going as Jynx and I will have a charzard and riolu with me.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2014, 11:38:25 am »
I'm going to be going as Jynx and I will have a charzard and riolu with me.
Alright updated for ya

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2014, 08:24:20 pm »
I really hate the Ghetsis costume. If people want, I can wear it to the shoot, since I know other people like it, but it's very uncomfortable.

There's also no way that I could get the Blissey costume finished by con. So would anyone want me to bring Hayley from My Pokémon Ranch back? Though I'm pretty sure only one person knew who she was.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2014, 08:30:59 pm »
I really hate the Ghetsis costume. If people want, I can wear it to the shoot, since I know other people like it, but it's very uncomfortable.

There's also no way that I could get the Blissey costume finished by con. So would anyone want me to bring Hayley from My Pokémon Ranch back? Though I'm pretty sure only one person knew who she was.
Bring whatever you can if you want. I didn't play Pokemon Ranch so I'm not even familiar with that one..But being less known is a perfect reason to do it..That's what I like about a lot of the ones I can't finish..But we cant't ask you to wear something that you don't want to. So please, wear what you like. Hell, put on some pikachu ears and call it good for all I care lol

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2014, 08:52:58 pm »
Well...nobody outside the photo shoot took my picture. All you have to really know about Hayley is that she's the only trainer in the entire franchise to have canonically captured Mew (also she runs a ranch, which is basically just an interactive storage facility that never got an upgrade outside Japan). She looks like a cowgirl and carries a Wiimote.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2014, 09:01:18 pm »
Well then just wear her for the shoot? Idk lol
I looked her up and it's a plain looking character, which is probably why you didn't get many pics..Now a days no one seems to take pics of plain looking characters unless they are their favorite character..I had a visual kei looking outfir last year and got ZERO pictures..One person said my outfit was cute but that was it..Because it's pretty much normal clothing..So..Take this all as you will, but I think it'd be fine.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2014, 09:05:47 pm »
The ones I've worn that got the most pictures, Ghetsis and Quina from FF9, are also the most uncomfortable to wear, especially in the summer. They're unbearably hot holy cow. And to be able to eat in the Ghetsis outfit I have to take the mantle off, which means I have to take the wig off, so it takes about ten minutes to get back into everything.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2014, 09:11:32 pm »
Well..Even more reason to just bare without getting your pic taken in Hayley..I'll be cosplaying a popular character (Serena) so I'm sure I'll get my picture taken. You are more than welcome to hang out with me..It will up your chances of getting pictures taken if you really want them..I don't mind at all..Plus, I don't believe I have anyone to hang out with..I asked the Delphox cosplayer, but obviously that's not 100% until we get there..Plus having a neat Gijinka also ups the pic chances even more lol

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2014, 11:06:50 pm »
I don't have anyone to hang out with either, unless this one friend can come, but when she came before we didn't spend all the time together.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2014, 11:23:59 pm »
I don't have anyone to hang out with either, unless this one friend can come, but when she came before we didn't spend all the time together.

Well, then feel free to join me. The only thing that might happen during the same day might be getting things signed that I must get. But not knowing when that is gonna happen yet I can't say for sure it'll happen that day

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2014, 01:54:08 pm »
Omg not again....
I think the Pokemon cosplay Gods hate me or something..I can't afford a wig, the damn skirt refuses to pleat, and I can't find a freaking hat that will fit OVER a wig..I give up..

Now my friend is buying me a wig for Touko/Hilda from black and white. I literally already have everything else for her. Looks like that's what I'm cosplaying now. Sorry to the Delphox.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:46:30 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2014, 02:11:50 pm »
I think I have all that I need to pull off Hitmonchan. Just need to make the face and I'm set!
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2014, 08:37:00 pm »
I think I have all that I need to pull off Hitmonchan. Just need to make the face and I'm set!

K I added you

Offline imaperfectlilangel

• Cabbit
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2014, 08:45:09 pm »
im going as pikachu. i cheated and bought a costume online so im just waiting for it to come in. and my friend is going as a trainer

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2014, 10:15:05 pm »
About Serena though--you could be ANY of her outfits! A skirt not pleating and wig problems still leaves short hair and anything else she wears. Same with Calem!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2014, 11:43:20 am »
About Serena though--you could be ANY of her outfits! A skirt not pleating and wig problems still leaves short hair and anything else she wears. Same with Calem!
Not really..I don't KNOW any of the other outfits in the game..I don't like the idea of switching the clothing around in the game. I've always been a fan of characters in their normal outfits..Also, aren't the other clothes just random clothing? I'll get  NO recognition that way..I found someone selling a serena cosplay thought. If I can get her wig off her that should help
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:17:53 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2014, 09:06:05 am »
My Serena cosplay is coming together beautifully and Chelsea's Shauna is looking adorable.  I don't know if the others are still doing their eevee costumes and it looks like we lost our Calem. 

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2014, 10:43:53 am »
Well my Alice wig for Alice in The Country Of.. wig looks like it'll also be fine for Serena so it looks like that cosplay is done outside of just the shoes

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2014, 01:31:01 pm »
Oh, sorry guys, but I was wondering something..Is anyone OK with doing the MAIN photoshoot sunday? My groupmate can only do our Alice stuff Saturday, so I would like to have a late morning shoot saturday if I can help it..I will be running both shoots. If not late morning (like 10am or so) Maybe like noon or 1pm at the latest..Then we can have the 3PM one on sunday instead..Is this something w can do?

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2014, 03:16:37 pm »
I am really loving the fact we're all still in the same boat of working on our Poke-Cosplay, heheh. Gotta love procrastination (well kinda), right ;p ?

Well I'm still currently working on Mega Blastoise, coming along strong and slowly (oh corny pun intended XD ) Anyways, I was wondering if you can update the list that my good friend will be joining me as Mega Charizard X.

Main photoshoot being on Sunday, I am totally fiiine. But I guess, are peeps gonna attend the main events? It's usually late afternoon ish, if I remember correctly and with it being 4 days now, I don't know what event falls on what days ;\ But other than that, as long as it isn't super-duper early in the morning, I'm chill with whatever. Thanks for taking the time on running this in the first place!

As for Saturday photoshoot, we can still do it just for the sake of having two photoshoot gatherings for others. If you won't be attending it ( because of your other group), those who are there we can all just wing it!

OH, why don't we make an ideal type/theme group list of what we want to group together and what order to go in? That way it's not all so jumbled and/or we forget a "type"/etc. the day of the gathering ;3
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

~~~~~

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2014, 04:24:45 pm »
I am really loving the fact we're all still in the same boat of working on our Poke-Cosplay, heheh. Gotta love procrastination (well kinda), right ;p ?

Well I'm still currently working on Mega Blastoise, coming along strong and slowly (oh corny pun intended XD ) Anyways, I was wondering if you can update the list that my good friend will be joining me as Mega Charizard X.

Main photoshoot being on Sunday, I am totally fiiine. But I guess, are peeps gonna attend the main events? It's usually late afternoon ish, if I remember correctly and with it being 4 days now, I don't know what event falls on what days ;\ But other than that, as long as it isn't super-duper early in the morning, I'm chill with whatever. Thanks for taking the time on running this in the first place!

As for Saturday photoshoot, we can still do it just for the sake of having two photoshoot gatherings for others. If you won't be attending it ( because of your other group), those who are there we can all just wing it!

OH, why don't we make an ideal type/theme group list of what we want to group together and what order to go in? That way it's not all so jumbled and/or we forget a "type"/etc. the day of the gathering ;3

Yea isn't it great >.> lol And nice pun work there!! I will update it after this reply for ya.

Well, the whole point is AFTER the saturday shoot I will be changing into Alice, and it's the only day she can do hers, meaning I want most of that day for that if I can. If worse comes to worse, I just won't host that one..Not a big deal. But I'm going to try to attend it, which is why I asked for it to be no later than like 1pm..If everyone can do a 1pm shoot saturday, I can live with that lol

The reaon I didn't do that is because it takes up a LOT of room on the post..It's a little too much to read..Plus a lot of Pokemon are mixed types now since X/Y came out..However, I was planning on typing up a list of the types, media (meaning the anime and different games, as well as OC's and so on) and stuff like that so that, while it isn't listed on HERE, it'll still be sure to be called. Plus putting it here doesn't mean we're gonna be less forgetful lol

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2014, 06:23:44 pm »
I won't be able to do Sunday but so long as there's another one Saturday, that'd be fine.  I'll be painting my skin green on Sunday and green Serena would be weird XD

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2014, 08:58:30 pm »
@Kori - Haven't you heard? Green is like the new skin color! So you'll fit right in! Hahaha j/k ;p Who ya cosplaying that will be green?

Sooo yeeeah, since it's been mainly us three talking about out time wise, let's totally stick with a Sat and Sun photoshoot. Sat, I'm all cool changing it to 1 ish or whatever works for your guy's schedule? And for Sun, I don't mind what time as long as it isn't like super-duper early in morning. Pick a time awaaay.

@S.Jeimi - Oh, for the theme idea list, I totally didn't mean to have it officially posted on here. Sorry, I rushed the last part of the post. I was gonna say is what you already have planned. Like making the list (since your leading) on hand and whatnot. But if you share it on here, maybe the others (who wants to chime in) can add in on the list? It's all up to you on what ya want to dooo. Just giving my 2 cents in hoping it'll help out your planning, haha ;p
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

~~~~~

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2014, 09:36:58 pm »
Two photoshoots? I'm down for that. Are we also teaming up with the Thunder Gym this year? Because that would be exciting, especially if they bring their QR reader again.

Also, I'm hosting a panel about Pokémon manga and I'd like you all to attend in costume!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2014, 09:46:17 pm »
Woa a lot to reply to..Ok here we go..good thing I got on the computer and not my phone haha

Kori-
I'm sorry, I had no idea. But the good thing is that you CAN do the Sat one, so that works then haha One is better than none..And a green Serena? I have to draw a green monster Serena now....I mean....

Lilineko (love the name by the way, Lili AND cat? If your name is Lili, I can see that part, and who doesn;t like the work Neko..lol)-
The time may be a problem saturday..We will need to figure it out because the place we wanted, is taken for that same place and time..How about noon in the small gazebo? Nothing is happening there at that time..

Oh then yea..Nevermind all that haha

Blackjack-
No idea..I didn't know that was a thing..What is it?
If I can I will attend. I will only be her until after that saturday shoot that day..I am her all day sunday though so if it's not those times, then sorry..

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2014, 09:47:08 am »
@lilneko:  I'll be Miss Martian all day Sunday with my room mates Young Justice group.  It would be interesting to see green skin Serena.  Maybe they'll start doing custom skin colors in the new game XD

@Sailor Jeimi:  No worries.  Even if I couldn't go to the shoot, I'd still be her regardless.  And yeah, Sat shoot is better than no shoot.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2014, 07:19:10 pm »
Blackjack-
No idea..I didn't know that was a thing..What is it?
If I can I will attend. I will only be her until after that saturday shoot that day..I am her all day sunday though so if it's not those times, then sorry..
It's a panel about the dozens of Pokémon manga series. Come as your favorites!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2014, 07:51:54 pm »
First things first..
Blackjack,
I meant the thunder gym thing..Not the panel..I know what the panel is, it's self explanatory haha I meant I don't know anything about that thunder gym thing you mentioned..

ANYWAY!!..Here we go again..So My cat decided it would be a good idea to "kneed" on my Serena cosplay..I had it all out in my room, and I don't have a doorknob, which means the cat can just push it open..I was working on it so I had it all laid out..WELL the jerk of a cat decided he was gonna do that scratchy kneeding thing they do to make a spot layable, ans he picked my shirt to do that on..Meaning I no longer have it..Meaning I AGAIN no longer have a pokemon cosplay..I need to give up on this series.. Anyway, if you guys don't mind an Alice doing the leading I can still run it..The good thing is that means I can use my camera for everything and take pics while leading. I don't need to give up the time slots because I have nothing else going on anyway..

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2014, 10:02:17 pm »
By golly the multi-posts all of a sudden, haha...

@Kori - Ooo, I thought/guessed that you might be Miss Martian :D But dude, awesome to hear that you got a YJ group going on! Is there a Kid Flash by any chance? Kekeke ;3

@BlackjackGabbiani - When is your panel? If it's do able on my schedule, I'll totally show up and poke-nerd it out, well kinda. I haven't read much of the manga but hanging with the peeps will be fun ;D

@Jeimi - By the Arceus! It totally seems like you can't catch a break on participating with the poke-shoot XD But dude, like you said the brighter side is that you'll be able to take lots of pics and lead flawlessly...Well anything could happen, TR could bust into the scene and cause chaos, haha  :P Besides you can be Trainer Alice for all we care, we just all gotta hang and have fun. And thankies on the liking of the name, Lili is my nickname since middle school and you're right, who doesn't like the word "neko" ?! Meeeow =^w^=

@PHOTOSHOOTS -  Sooo I'm all cool with Sat's shoot being at 12pm at the small gazebo, does that work for the rest of ya? Don't be shy to chime in now, haha. As for Sun's shoot, lets still do it at the small gazebo and time wise, I'm assuming it'll be ideal for everyone if it's any time between 12p - 3p ish?
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

~~~~~

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2014, 11:11:03 pm »
By golly the multi-posts all of a sudden, haha...

@Kori - Ooo, I thought/guessed that you might be Miss Martian :D But dude, awesome to hear that you got a YJ group going on! Is there a Kid Flash by any chance? Kekeke ;3

@BlackjackGabbiani - When is your panel? If it's do able on my schedule, I'll totally show up and poke-nerd it out, well kinda. I haven't read much of the manga but hanging with the peeps will be fun ;D

@Jeimi - By the Arceus! It totally seems like you can't catch a break on participating with the poke-shoot XD But dude, like you said the brighter side is that you'll be able to take lots of pics and lead flawlessly...Well anything could happen, TR could bust into the scene and cause chaos, haha  :P Besides you can be Trainer Alice for all we care, we just all gotta hang and have fun. And thankies on the liking of the name, Lili is my nickname since middle school and you're right, who doesn't like the word "neko" ?! Meeeow =^w^=

@PHOTOSHOOTS -  Sooo I'm all cool with Sat's shoot being at 12pm at the small gazebo, does that work for the rest of ya? Don't be shy to chime in now, haha. As for Sun's shoot, lets still do it at the small gazebo and time wise, I'm assuming it'll be ideal for everyone if it's any time between 12p - 3p ish?

First in reply to the direct response to me.
Yea it sucks. I hate it. But taking pics always works out too. I did it for the square shoot last year so I don't see the different this year for this one haha. And it's a version of alice no one knows haha I've seen one other if this version ever cosplayers. Nowhere near here too lol

In reply to the times and locations, it seems the ones that are replying are the same people so I'll ask tomorrow for the shoot thread to change it then. Gotta tomorrow because I'm using mobile web for this lol

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2014, 12:16:14 pm »
@lilineko we do!  And he's pretty awesome XD

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2014, 01:55:24 pm »
Alright, changes have now been sent in to the photoshoot thread.

Also, I might be Sora now for the sunday shoot. Sora from Kingdom HEarts..No one probably cares, but I'm saying it because that way you know who it even is..lol

So this is my Alice cosplay to look for, for the saturday shoot:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3493137/
Except with brown hair..
And this is the sora to look for, for the sunday shoot (I don't have progress pics):
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130917025201/kingdomhearts/images/6/6d/Sora_(Art)_KHII.png
with this keyblade:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110202213509/kingdomhearts/images/8/88/Ultima_Weapon_KHII.png

So look for me in these cosplays. Again, sora MIGHT not happen on sunday, so if you see that same alice both saturday AND sunday, then that's still me.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2014, 03:04:03 pm »
I don't remember when my panel is but it'll be on the schedule.

Why does hardly anyone cosplay from Conquest? That's Costume Porn if I've ever seen it.

Offline Ashok

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2014, 04:01:14 pm »
I've always wanted to cosplay from Conquest, the designs are amazing. Though it always seems to skip my mind when I am picking out what cosplays I am planning for the next con. I should keep it in mind for next year.