Author Topic: Pokemon 2014  (Read 30067 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Pokemon 2014
« on: October 03, 2013, 09:34:25 pm »
Any Pokemon cosplayers for next year? Seeing as the new X and Y games are coming out I assume there will be a lot more pokemon Trainer cosplays and more Pokemon Furries and gijinkas.

Shoot 1:
DAY: Saturday
TIME: Noon

--------------
Shoot 2:
Day: Sunday
Time: 3pm
--Cosplays--
Trainers (Protags, Gym Leaders and Villains):
-Ashok- Ruby (Ruby/Sapphire)

-RachiasCosplay- Brendon (Omega Ruby/Alfa Sapphire)
-MasterSpecter- Lucas (Platinum)
-sk_chan- Misty
-Kori123- Serena (X/Y)
BlackjackGabbiani- Hayley (My Pokemon Ranch)

Pokemon (Gijinka/Kigurumi/etc.):
-nekovamp13- Litwick
-CyberIncision- Moltres
-ShadowSpeaker- Shiny Umbreon
-dark4ever (and group) - some Eeveelutions
-ConMom- mighteyena Trainer (not furry)
-ConMon's daughter (guessing, please confirm)- Sylveon Madoka mix
-eishamrell (and sister)- Umbreon (and Espeon)
-DasDeutsch- Delphox

-rukavampireknight- Espeon
-lilineko- Mega Blastoise
-Will_of_the_abyss19: Jolteon (Victorian Era style) and Umbreon

-Kori- Serena
-Bree- Glaceon
-Cora- Eevee
-Thomas- Calem
-Tena- Shauna or Umbreon
-mesaverde- Cultural Style Eeveelutions
-usagi2ranhpa- Jinx (Grouped with Charizard and Riolu)
-TurboSaiyanJason- Htmonchan
-kittyhumanoid- Shiney Sylveon (Victorian style) and Sableye (different days)
-kittyhumanoid's Fiance- Leafeon
-kittyhumanoid's Friend- Sylveon (also Victorian style)
-Chek- MissingNo.
-GregAtlas- Darkrai
-Kasa- Growlithe (Punk version)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 05:36:54 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: Pokemon 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 12:17:27 am »
Some of the new pokemon are just uber cute. I'm thinking about doing one of them, but I'm not sure yet.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 01:48:37 am »
I'd love to have a villain gathering too. Pokémon has so many great villains and hardly anyone goes past grunt level.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 05:39:36 pm »
I'd love to have a villain gathering too. Pokémon has so many great villains and hardly anyone goes past grunt level.

I saw your post. I would reply to it, but I'm not going as one of those characters..lol
Anyway, funds have made it so my mom can't pay for my Mew dress yet. But I recently saw someone mention Team Flare stuff on coscom..I like Mable. I might do that..I have a good idea of how to make it..I just need to figure out the visor thing over her eyes..I('m thinking making them off a pair of gogles with a clear strap, and put the strap under the wig, that way I can push them to my foread to see better, then back down for pics..I just REALLY wanna get my hands on making that weird skirt haha

Offline Z_Skie

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 01:22:29 pm »
I am going to try to go as Serena, I was going to try to be Dawn this year but I failed and so yeah when I got the new 3Ds game pokemon Y i found what my 4th cosplay option that seemed like something I could make on my own.
I will be cosplaying 2014:
Seychelles
Fem Luigi

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 12:23:57 pm »

I saw your post. I would reply to it, but I'm not going as one of those characters..lol
Anyway, funds have made it so my mom can't pay for my Mew dress yet. But I recently saw someone mention Team Flare stuff on coscom..I like Mable. I might do that..I have a good idea of how to make it..I just need to figure out the visor thing over her eyes..I('m thinking making them off a pair of gogles with a clear strap, and put the strap under the wig, that way I can push them to my foread to see better, then back down for pics..I just REALLY wanna get my hands on making that weird skirt haha
There are sunglasses that look like that. They're very late '80s/early '90s.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 02:34:13 pm »

There are sunglasses that look like that. They're very late '80s/early '90s.

Really? That's cool..Do you happen to know a name for them by chance?

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 03:20:46 am »
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 12:58:17 pm »
I've thought of doing a Honedge cosplay... or rather a person that has had his life essence drained and kinda zombified from grabbing its hilt. Maybe even as a team grunt.

I'll probably fix up Darkrai and actually remember to bring the head piece that I forgot at home.

I've been really inactive on the forums since X and Y came out. PM me if anyone wants to share friend codes. I could really use more people in the friend safari. :3
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 01:01:01 pm by GregAtlas »
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 04:20:44 pm »
I'm getting really sick of my Ghetsis costume, especially the mantle. I can't eat with it on, and in order to take it off I have to remove the wig.
Should I remake it or do a different costume entirely? I want to do another Pokemon one and was considering a dirndl-style Blissey, but I want to be a human too.
My thought was Olympia but her WIG HOLY CRAP YOU PEOPLE THOUGHT JESSIE WAS DIFFICULT. Also she wears a body suit and my physique is...ahaha shall we say not suited to such things.
Well, you guys know me. Who do you think I could be? Should I stay Ghetsis? I'm not doing BW2 version though because I'm not sealing my arm inside my outfit (at least with BW1 I could just tuck it in for pictures but in 2 it's fully buttoned in there).

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 02:35:12 am »
I may be reprising my Moltres Gijinka :D

Offline ShadowSpeaker

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 11:39:39 am »
Hello everyone! So I need a bit of help since I'll be doing a pokemon by hand this year.
I'm going as Gardevoir, buying the wig and clown white body paint but I don't know which paint to buy. I'll be making a mask if I don't find one that I can alternate a bit. If somebody else has done this before, please PLEASE help me out!! It's the first time I've hand made my cosplay and I don't know what materials to use or what pattern to go by (Other than my first shiny umbreon one but that doesn't count it wasn't complete). I want to try and make it look really good, that way if someone asks me how I did it, I can help them out just like somebody on here helped me.
Thanks!

Offline PinkiePie

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 09:19:57 pm »
I'm still trying to think of what I'd like to cosplay next year, and Pokemon is something I'd like to do so we'll see..
~ Kumoricon 2013 // Working: Merchandise Staff, Library Staff // Wearing: Lolita, Catgirl ~

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 10:03:15 pm »
I'm thinking of cosplaying Abra! However, I'm not quite set on it. :3

EDIT:

I'm planning on being Houndoom, but I'm torn between being both Abra and Houndoom, or just Houndoom, since my other cosplays will take up a lot of the time. :)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 10:05:22 pm by DasDeutsch »
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 10:04:33 pm »
Hello everyone! So I need a bit of help since I'll be doing a pokemon by hand this year.
I'm going as Gardevoir, buying the wig and clown white body paint but I don't know which paint to buy. I'll be making a mask if I don't find one that I can alternate a bit. If somebody else has done this before, please PLEASE help me out!! It's the first time I've hand made my cosplay and I don't know what materials to use or what pattern to go by (Other than my first shiny umbreon one but that doesn't count it wasn't complete). I want to try and make it look really good, that way if someone asks me how I did it, I can help them out just like somebody on here helped me.
Thanks!

Kryolan and Mehron are good brand choises. For basic white you could probably use Ben Nye if you're wanting to save some money.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 11:32:50 am »
So I made a change in my cosplay plans. I will have Sabrina (anime version from season 1) for this. I will be also putting up a list for those who tell me what they are gonna cosplay and will update regularly as new changes come.

Offline ShadowSpeaker

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 12:34:44 pm »
Could you per chance change mine from Gardevoir to Shiny Umbreon? I didn't have the money for a second batch of material

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 12:38:38 pm »
Could you per chance change mine from Gardevoir to Shiny Umbreon? I didn't have the money for a second batch of material

Updated. Can't wait to see that!!

Also, I am almost done with Sabrina ^_^ YAY!!

Offline Chryssaia

• Administrator
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 01:03:31 am »
well you know me, lol. if Haunter is possible by Sept, that is my goal. We will see what happens.
Position history:

2013: Cosplay Staff
2013: Tabletop Staff
2014: Main Events Staff
2014: Outreach Staff
2015: Assistant Director of Publicity

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2014, 07:38:28 pm »
well you know me, lol. if Haunter is possible by Sept, that is my goal. We will see what happens.

That thing, you honestly thing it will take that long haha No way. That's an easy one haha

Offline Beruchi baka

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2014, 08:10:45 pm »
I've been wanting to do a Pokemon gijinka forever now. :c I'm stuck between Luxio and Cranidos. On one hand, Luxio! On the other, Cranidos!

But, Luxio.

But Cranidos.
"Dear Diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. [flips page] Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 06:41:17 pm »
Sabrina is finiahed!! I ordered my wig yesterday so it should be here soon. But yea..Other then that it's done.
Also, I had an idea..I might roll with it..I have an old cosplay that uses the same basic pattern as these versions:
http://static.zerochan.net/Pok%C3%A9mon.full.1352891.jpg
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/9f/FireRed_LeafGreen_Sabrina.png
All I would have to do is the other color (yellow and black respectively). I'm thinking, since the one with the black waistband is the MOST commonly cosplayed Sabrina I see anywhere..I might do the Yellow waistband one instead..I think it can be made to look cuter then the other one..Like look at that first pic..MUCH cuter looking then the black one..The one with the black looks like a hardcore B**CH where the other one looks like a more girly look..Maybe because the yellow waisted one has more female looking boots (where the black one has blocky armor looking boots) and the yellow waist brings out the colors better and looks more female then black..lol Anyway..Might have that version if I do it rather then the one I already have..

EDIT:
Got a pic of my finished cosplay. It's not on me, because my room is horrible for taking pics, but yea:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3467423/
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:36:12 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Randomman29

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 04:32:36 pm »
I'll be back as a Rocket grunt, but I do it because it's easy and I don't have a lot of time or money to make anything else.
I spent more of my free time playing the game and getting shiny Pokemon.
I'll play pokemon with anyone at anytime, my FC for HG, Slag: 2021 5546 4058, email me at: random_man2789@yahoo.com

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 06:37:19 pm »
I'm probably going to go as Maid-Umbreon!
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 02:09:56 pm »
I know I'm doing Sylveon and one of my friends is doing Vaporeon, and we might have others, but I have no idea O.o Think my sister is doing Evee again. My two groups have this habit of doing Pokemon every year.
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline ConMom

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 04:10:29 pm »
Eldest girl may go as Sylveon Madoka combo
Me(mom) will go as mightyena trainer (not furry  :o )
Let us know which day you are planning this

thanks
the mom

Offline eishamrell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2014, 04:37:29 pm »
I will be bring my Umbreon cosplay again this year. Hopefully I will have it lighting up by Kumoricon. My sister is going to be Espeon.
Smile!!! : )

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2014, 05:31:49 pm »
ConMon, We still haven't seemed to have picked a day, so I think everyone will need to start talking about that..Got a suggestion? Only one other cosplay for my will have a shoot, so this can basically be whenever as long as it doesn't fall on the same as a Kingdom Hearts day (meaning if there is more than one, which there usually is, than I only don't wanna miss one of them).

Everyone else from a couple months back until today, UPDATED!! Sorry, I totally didn't mean to forget to update haha

Also, might have Mew now..I can't get ahold of my Haunter and Mew is WAY easier..

Offline Ashok

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2014, 05:46:50 pm »
I might try to get an Espurr cosplay together since it is my favorite Pokemon c: Otherwise I could possibly revive my Sylveon costume from halloween.

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2014, 10:02:32 pm »
A friend of mine is either coming as lolita or maid Sylveon (one of the two) and another friend of mine will be coming as Jolteon!
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2014, 06:45:09 pm »
To everyone that has put up "maybe's" or choosing between more than one cosplay, Have any of you figured out what yet? I'd like to ad names but putting up "maybe" or "this or that" isn't gonna say a a lot on the list..

Also, plans are back up and I am almost done with Sabrina's TCG version outfit.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2014, 10:05:52 pm »
Would it be...um...creepy for an adult to go as a five year old? And if not, how could this be done makeup-wise? I sorta wanna be Molly Hale...

Not like it would happen because I have far too many ideas already.

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2014, 10:12:23 pm »
I've now decided that I will definitely go as Houndoom at least a part of the days. :)
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2014, 10:35:24 pm »
I've now decided that I will definitely go as Houndoom at least a part of the days. :)
I will add you tomorrow to the list (doing this via phone).

Would it be...um...creepy for an adult to go as a five year old? And if not, how could this be done makeup-wise? I sorta wanna be Molly Hale...

Not like it would happen because I have far too many ideas already.
No not creepy at all. Lol I would not know what to do though lol.

Offline rukavampireknight

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 04:01:55 pm »
Would any pokemon cosplayer's be interested in doing an ask a pokemon panel at Kumoricon. This event was held at Sakuracon and my sister eishamrell was a part of it. It was really popular and I'm sure it would be a big hit at kumoricon. The gist of the panel is that all the panelists are pokemon and this is the one time they will be able to answer any questions asked towards them in English instead of pokemon language. We would be looking for 3 to 4 pokemon cosplayers in addition to ourselves. Eishamrell will be Umbreon and I will be Espeon so all other pokemon are open.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 04:25:32 pm »

Alright, updated again.

Would any pokemon cosplayer's be interested in doing an ask a pokemon panel at Kumoricon. This event was held at Sakuracon and my sister eishamrell was a part of it. It was really popular and I'm sure it would be a big hit at kumoricon. The gist of the panel is that all the panelists are pokemon and this is the one time they will be able to answer any questions asked towards them in English instead of pokemon language. We would be looking for 3 to 4 pokemon cosplayers in addition to ourselves. Eishamrell will be Umbreon and I will be Espeon so all other pokemon are open.
I can add your panel time and other info you want posted, up at the top if you want. I would love to help but I'm not a creature character so I guess oh well lol but I can still at least put the info in this thread for ya. I'll need time, date, room, and any other information you want. If you have a thread already with all the good info on the panel somewhere, if you give me the page I can link that as well.

This goes for anyone else hosting Pokemon cosplay events. Like other panels. I will post any ifo you guys give me. This doesn't include the game things going on..Like the card game tournament or any video game tournaments either.

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2014, 06:08:37 pm »
Wooo, better late, than never! Hahah, damn my AZN-Time XD Anyways, can't wait for the gathering again :D

Oh and can you put me down for Mega Blastoise please?
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

Pokemon Gijinka Mega Blastoise

(BIG maybe on Drudge Angel from Modest Medusa)

~~~~~

~ACTIVATING ZACK-FANGIRL MODE~
**swoons, sighs & melts into a puddle at the thought of Zack*

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2014, 06:16:15 pm »
Oh yea updated lol Forgot to reply lol

Also, so far the rest of Sabrina is just:
-Glue boot covers to boot base
-Sew collar together and onto dress
-get wig (and style if needed)

Hope my Haunter is doing as good on her cosplay as I am lol

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2014, 11:27:02 pm »
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3491124/
Just progress on Sabrina..

Offline Ashok

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2014, 10:00:41 pm »
Okay so with a 99% sure chance, I will be doing my own design for a Kyogre Gijinka and Ruby from the Manga

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2014, 10:12:12 am »
Updated.

Anyone have a day and time in mind yet?

I'm busy so far only day 3 for sure, so any time works because I will only be doing a cosplay for a short time that day

Edit:
Also update:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:30:27 am by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Will_of_the_abyss19

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2014, 11:03:00 am »
Hello! I will be doing a Victorian era Jolteon and a umbreon cosplay as well, I can't wait to see everyone's cosplay!
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren
Sailor Moon - Sailor Saturn (designed by NoFlutter)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2014, 03:27:31 pm »
Updated

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2014, 03:40:52 pm »
Unfortunately I won't be doing Maid Umbreon anymore.
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2014, 05:22:07 pm »
Unfortunately I won't be doing Maid Umbreon anymore.

Aww..Sad day..Oh well. Thank you for updating me. Post has been updated

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2014, 07:19:16 am »
Hey there!  My friends and I are getting together a pokemon group and we wanted to join the thread~

Thus far, we only have three for sure confirmed but we have a couple maybes so I'll just do a list here:
Kori - Serena
Bree - Glaceon
Cora - Eevee
Thomas - Calem
Tena - Shauna or Umbreon

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2014, 05:04:14 pm »
Kori, Updated with your list.

Update. No longer doing a pokemn cosplay..My group thing fell through..Anyone wanna take the reigns here?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2014, 07:43:25 pm »
Awesome, thanks!

And I can try to take over here if you want.  Unless someone else wants too. 

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2014, 10:02:36 pm »
If you want. I'm going to try to get a Serena cosplay done..I just bought Pokemon Y yesterday, and I really got back into wanting to do Serena again..I have my old hat, glasses, and stockings. So all I need it to redo the skirt, and make a shirt (that's the easy part haha) and get shoes..

Offline RachiasCosplay

• Oni
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2014, 06:07:30 pm »
Im gonna be Brendan from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I just need to make the hat and then find some shoes that go well with it
~Kumoricon 2015 Plans/Ideas~
Archie - Pokemon OR/AS
Brock - Pokemon HGSS/Origins
Booker DeWitt - BioShock
Finny - Black Butler

Turkey - Hetalia (*MAYBE*)