Poll

Interested in ...

Women
Men
Women and Men
Looking for friends.

Author Topic: Single + Kumoricon 2014 = This Thread  (Read 13770 times)

Offline shandra

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
Single + Kumoricon 2014 = This Thread
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:57:03 pm »

LOOKING FOR FRIENDS OR EVEN A DATE?? SINGLE + KUMORICON!! COME JOIN THE FUN!! If you would like to join us for Kumoricon Singles gathering, this is the place to RSVP.
What you will need to do it create a heart big enough for people to see but will stay within the guidelines.
The color you will need to make is mentioned below.
You can tie it to your badge with a ribbon or find another way to attach it to yourself, as long as it will still be visible to the other members.
If you don't have any supplies to make one or you accidentally leave it at home, I am sure there will be some people who are willing to make extras for those who do not have one.

Interested in Women - Red heart
Interested in Men - Blue heart
Interested in Both - Green heart

Add something about yourself so we can start to get to know everyone...

Name(s) you will answer to:
Interested in:
Attending:
Stuff about me:

There will be 2, I repeat "2" separate groups. Those who are 18+ and those who are under the age of 18 so there will be NO CONFUSION.

The people who will have extras:
Sailor-Jeimi
shandra

Let's just have fun with it and make Kumoricon 2014 an awesome experience.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:44:34 pm by shandra »
I'll be waiting...for you...so...
If you come here...
You'll find me.
I promise.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Single Kumoricon cosplayers 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:57:22 pm »
Aweome, first one to reply.

Anyway, we don't need separate minor/adult groups. People in the last thread already said why. The minors have different colored badges, that say YOUTH on them..Pretty hard to miss. So we shouldn't need any more then the 3 colors.

Jaimi (I will also respond to Jason, my legal name, but yea)

At the time of the 2014 con, I will be 27

MtF Transgender and Crossplayer.

Interested in:

Mostly females, but since I am also looking for friends,  I will look for both.

Attending:

Day0-Day4 (Yay for 4 day con [5 days including day0]!!!!)

Stuff about me:
I'm, as I mentioned, MtF Transgendered, but I don't present as felmale in normal life for persona reasons. I am also a Crossplayer. I do cosplay male characters, too, but mostly female ones now.
If you REALLY want to get my attention, talk to me about Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy VII, Dragonball, Sailormoon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Haruhi Suzumiya, or Kanon. These are my top favorite series'.
I don't much like the dance part of the con..Not a big "dance" or "party" person..
No idea what else to say..I don't know my cosplays yet, so....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, maybe you could put a list of the members that will have extra of the hearts to hand out for those that can't make theirs, or forget theirs..I will be making a crap ton so I will be able to hand them out. They will all have ribbon and be made of construction paper. Since it's a time that seems to always be sunny, being summer and all, paper should be fine..But yea, if you could make a list of those handing them out, that might also be good.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:01:04 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline TyrianMollusk

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 05:45:26 pm »
Previous thread here:
https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16535.0

Why did this idea become "single cosplayers"?  This was just a general singles/available thing before.  Plain-clothes attendees are looking for dates, too.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:47:21 pm by TyrianMollusk »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 05:53:38 pm »
Previous thread here:
https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=16535.0

Why did this idea become "single cosplayers"?  This was just a general singles/available thing before.  Plain-clothes attendees are looking for dates, too.

Posting a thread you didn't read all of? We already explained why, IN the thread..that thread was also originally for like, 2012..And 6 pages long..Only about 2 of which were for last year..So it's literally not a thread to keep up on..Thus making a new one..

And "cosplayers" was just used because it catches people..as well as most of the people that go to cons, are cosplayers..It's just a thread title, you will freaking live..Any attendee can join in, don't nitpick it..

Offline TyrianMollusk

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 08:02:42 pm »
I read the other thread, which is why I followed the discussion to this one.  Why accuse me of not reading it?  Discussion there was useful and still relevant, so I linked back to it rather than abandon it all.

"Cosplayers" doesn't "catch" people, it means cosplayers.  Do you not understand the difference between something for "singles" and something for "single cosplayers"?  Non-cosplayers might not even read the thread since it sounds cosplay oriented, like, eg, the cosplay speed-dating event.  And naming the thread this definitely makes it sound like it's for cosplayers.  As it stands, people need to read in to see that it maybe includes others.

You want widest possible exposure, not "a majority".  Less hostility, please, especially towards fellows that would like to see this work well.

BTW, colored ribbons on/near badges sounded like a good idea.  Not as keen on big hearts on ribbons.  Not keen on wearing hearts in general.  Don't know how many feel similarly, but people not liking the symbols they have to wave also decreases participation/enthusiasm.

Offline shandra

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 08:18:46 pm »
I read the other thread, which is why I followed the discussion to this one.  Why accuse me of not reading it?  Discussion there was useful and still relevant, so I linked back to it rather than abandon it all.

"Cosplayers" doesn't "catch" people, it means cosplayers.  Do you not understand the difference between something for "singles" and something for "single cosplayers"?  Non-cosplayers might not even read the thread since it sounds cosplay oriented, like, eg, the cosplay speed-dating event.  And naming the thread this definitely makes it sound like it's for cosplayers.  As it stands, people need to read in to see that it maybe includes others.

You want widest possible exposure, not "a majority".  Less hostility, please, especially towards fellows that would like to see this work well.

BTW, colored ribbons on/near badges sounded like a good idea.  Not as keen on big hearts on ribbons.  Not keen on wearing hearts in general.  Don't know how many feel similarly, but people not liking the symbols they have to wave also decreases participation/enthusiasm.

The Title has been changed now there will not be any confusion.
If someone could link this thread into the old one I would really appreciate it.
As for the hearts...right now it is still early enough that we can make changes once we get more people involved.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:21:02 pm by shandra »
If you come here...
You'll find me.
I promise.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Single + Kumoricon 2014 = This Thread
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 08:28:43 pm »
I went ahead and linked this thread in the old one since I'm fast at that kinda stuff.

And no the hearts thing doesn't HAVE to be it..If everyone wants just colored ribbon or something, then that's ok too. I can hand out ribbon..No problem..

But again, shandra, we still won't need to have a "minors" colors thing..Just saying..It'll make things way less confusing..

Offline shandra

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 08:33:29 pm »
I went ahead and linked this thread in the old one since I'm fast at that kinda stuff.

And no the hearts thing doesn't HAVE to be it..If everyone wants just colored ribbon or something, then that's ok too. I can hand out ribbon..No problem..

But again, shandra, we still won't need to have a "minors" colors thing..Just saying..It'll make things way less confusing..

I added it just in case we do end up with some minors. I don't want there to be any confusion, and if we only get a few who are minors and the rest are adults...i might just make it an only adults thing.
If you come here...
You'll find me.
I promise.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 08:42:34 pm »
No, that's not what I mean..I mean you don't need it..At all..The people on the old thread were telling ME how pointless it was to make even MORE colors..That's kinda the whole point of the badges being different colors..So making different colors for minors doesn't separate anything..You could get 3 adults and 1000 minors....It wouldn't matter..

Offline shandra

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 08:44:04 pm »
oh ok
If you come here...
You'll find me.
I promise.

Offline Z_Skie

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 08:45:33 pm »

Name(s) you will answer to: Skie, Sam,Seychel (Seychelles), my legal name is Sabrina.
Interested in: Men but I will be looking for friends mostly so both kind of

Attending: All 4 days and day 0 hopefully
Stuff about me: My main cosplay is Seychelles from Hetalia because that is the first anime that my friends and I have cosplayed together. I love pokemon if I could afford it I would have pokemon everything, i also like OHSHC, D.Gray Man(my fav) and many many more from many genres. I love to play Skyrim and Mine craft. I love to dance... I'm still a beginner so I will be going to the lessons also I want someone to dance with at kumoriball. I want to have at least one cosplay partner that is kind of shippy like holding hands well fluff stuff... that rymned haha..
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:37:26 pm by Z_Skie »
I will be cosplaying 2014:
Seychelles
Fem Luigi

Offline shandra

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 08:59:15 pm »
Shandra or Boog (don't ask lol was givin to me and has stuck)

Interested in:
Friends

Attending:
day 0-4 (I will be a part of the staff)

Stuff about me:
I am a nerd and proud of it. I have kids, but they won't be coming with me they are still to little.
I am single, but not really looking.
I LOVE FINAL FANTASY AND KINGDOM HEARTS!! I play a lot of RPG's. I like writing, drawing, reading, and listening to music.
I am almost always shy at first until I start to get to know someone...unless you give me a good vibe, then most likely it will be as if we have been friends forever.
I am not sure what I am going to cosplay as other than a maid if I join the maid squad. I have never been to a con and this will be my first time. SUPER EXCITED!!
I don't have any costumes yet so I will either be making my own or looking for anyone who has one that I could possibly borrow/buy or even have for free.
I want to go as Rinoa (FF8), lolita (not sure which kind), Princess Serenity (love the empire waist dress), or Junko Enoshima (Danga Ranpa).

O.O That's a lot of I's lol
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:26:15 pm by shandra »
If you come here...
You'll find me.
I promise.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 09:17:31 pm »

Interested in:
Friends

Attending:
day 0-5 (I will be a part of the staff)

Stuff about me:
I am a nerd and proud of it. I have kids, but they won't be coming with me they are still to little.
I LOVE FINAL FANTASY AND KINGDOM HEARTS!! I play a lot of RPG's. I like writing, drawing, reading, and listening to music.
I am almost always shy at first until I start to get to know someone...unless you give me a good vibe, then most likely it will be as if we have been friends forever.
I am not sure what I am going to cosplay as other than a maid if I join the maid squad. I have never been to a con and this will be my first time. SUPER EXCITED!!
I don't have any costumes yet so I will either be making my own or looking for anyone who has one that I could possibly borrow/buy or even have for free.
I want to go as Rinoa (FF8), lolita (not sure which kind), Princess Serenity (love the empire waist dress), or Junko Enoshima (Danga Ranpa).

Pst, you mean 0-4? lol there's no day 5....lol

You should go as Rinoa!! I might bring FEM!Squall. If anything, I'll have my Lolita stuff so you should at least hit that up..I'll be hosting one again on day 0.

Offline shandra

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 09:32:57 pm »

Interested in:
Friends

Attending:
day 0-5 (I will be a part of the staff)

Stuff about me:

Pst, you mean 0-4? lol there's no day 5....lol

You should go as Rinoa!! I might bring FEM!Squall. If anything, I'll have my Lolita stuff so you should at least hit that up..I'll be hosting one again on day 0.

ooops  ;D  yes i ment 4 lol

I want to go as Rinoa, I am trying to figure out if I have enough of the materials already to make it. That would be awesome if you brought squall!
I think I would be kinda good for lolita...i am short lol. like 5'2"-5'3" short.
I am thinking bout joining the maid squad  :)  not sure yet. I was told the new opening list for 2014 will most likely be posted in November and that I should look at it then.
If you come here...
You'll find me.
I promise.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 09:59:02 pm »
Well I really like Rinoa's design. So..lol And not really bringing "Squall"..It's FEM!Squall..So it's a female version..If you make it, are you going to use ribbed fabric to make the duster? I can't tell you how many non ribbed ones I see because no one wants to look for the right fabric lol

And what you look like has nothing to do with if you could do anything Lolita..Do it anyway. Just be wary of what you buy and were you buy it..Just try to get good stuff. Not cheap, super lacy, Ita looking crap..lol

But anyway, I guess this isn't the thread for this..

Offline bigdadytid

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • the russian facebook
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 09:25:53 am »
Name(s) you will answer to: Tid
Interested in: the ladies
Attending:-1 to 4
Stuff about me: Born in the backwoods, raised by a bear, double set of jawteeth and 2 coats of hair
greasy, tattooed asian trash

2014-auction staff
2013-roaming yojimbo

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 05:18:50 pm »
This sounds interesting. I'd probably be up for this, assuming I'm able to swing Kcon in 2014. It seems like every year I say that I'm going to go, and then a few weeks before the convention something terrible happens and I can't afford it anymore. Or there's a Star Wars Celebration, which always takes priority. >>;;

I do have a suggestion, though... Instead of having everyone make their own hearts, why not have pre-made images that people can just print out, cut out and affix to their costume? That way there shouldn't be any confusion possible. There could be a heart image for each color in a set size.

Alex, Blue Leader

Interested in:
Female
(But will take any gender if friends.)

Attending:
Hopefully all days but it's too early for me to say for certain.

Stuff about me:
I'm a hardcore lover and anime and Star Wars and dress for both. I'm a video gamer, writer, and I like using my imagination and creating things, working with my hands. I'm an aspiring voice actor. I'm also a member of the Rebel Legion and will (hopefully) be a member of the Imperial 501st Legion in 2014.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 05:22:06 pm by Blue Leader »

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 01:45:38 pm »
I guess I'll jump in with you guys too.
My group was the one who did it last year, thought its all the same really... >.>

jhj

Name:
 My name is Jessica, but my nickname like everywhere is Teddy.

I'll freshly 20 by the time Kumoricon 2014 comes around.

Interested In:
 Men and Woman. I don't really care much for dating, but I wouldn't mind meeting knew people.
 I like to follow the phrase my Culinary Instructor would tell me, "**** happens."

Attending:
 Me and my roomies have our hotel booked from Day O to 4.

Stuff About Me:
 I have this thing for piercings, and I'm hoping to get them done by my birthday in July (there all ear piercings though).
 I'm hoping to have at least one of my tattoos before con this year.
 I'm a lame ass. I am singer. I want to be big and do what Demi Lovato, or Sleeping with Sirens does.
 I wanna support my mom and my dad.
 I miss my red Ariel hair.
 . . . I actually don't even know what I'm doing right now.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 11:48:41 am »
Aaron, Washougal_Otaku
Interested in:

Females
Attending:

All con, as I live within walking distance (at least I say it is)
Stuff about me:

I have a son (who turned 14 months today).  He and his mother (of whom I've been "separated" from for about a year-and-a-half) still live with me.  There's a chance that Little Man might come with, but (hopefully) not "M'Babymama."
I tend to favor some anime from the '90s, though there have been some true gems since.  I hate Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and most kid-oriented animes that came from the '90s and have yet to die off.  Along with anime, I enjoy watching sports (football being my favorite) and professional wrestling (I see it as modern theater).  There's probably more, but I'm focusing on keeping an eye on my boy right now, so I'm not 100% mentally here.
Currently, I work at Clark Community College as a custodian.  I am currently waiting to hear from Washington State University: Vancouver on whether or not I've been accepted as a transfer student.
I see myself as a Messianic Jew, and a Republican.  However, religion and politics aren't a huge issue with me, so long as differences can be respected.
I work at the convention as a member of the Charity Auction department.
...I think that's good for now.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:54:33 am by Washougal_Otaku »
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline carinoamizu

• Oni
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 12:40:40 pm »

Name(s) you will answer to: Kili
Interested in:Males
Attending:All of con
Stuff about me:I like animals, nature, anime, nerdy things, reading, and learning new things.I think I'm a pretty nice person who just likes to hang out and have fun, laugh, and discuss various topics and just be funny. I am 5'4", I have wavy brown hair , I sorta have a baby face.
Let's dance in The faerie ring all night long.

Offline Tamako Hiragashi

• Oni
    • Twitter
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 05:44:10 pm »
Name(s) you will answer to: Melissa or Devin
Interested in: Males and friends
Attending: All of con
Stuff about me: I enjoy multiple types of anime and manga, among my favorites are~ OHSHC, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Alchemist, Clannad, Kaze No Stigma, Watashi Ni XX Shinasai, Hadashi De Bara Wo Fume, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Fairy Tail, Zatch Bell, +Anima, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Shinobi Life, Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!, Kiss Hug, Love so Life, Moe Kare, Mars, Punch, SAO, Soul Eater, Yumekui Merry, and Uwasa No Midori-kun to name a few. I've got short brown hair, I'm 5'8" and I love Panic! at the Disco and The Hush Sound.

Offline Ashok

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 12:18:25 am »
I will just flop on in here

Ashok or NightehAge:
16Gender:

Genderqueer, biologically female

Interested in:
All genders (Panromantic so yeah) either relationship or friendsAttending:
Days 1-4Stuff about me:

-I feel awkward putting stuff here because I have no clue how to word this without sounding like an idiot-
I am 5'5" Genderqueer, but feel free to use any pronouns (they/them are preferred though)
I am also an Asexual and I love to do crossplays
I love things such as cats, drawing, fish, reading, and chinchillas.
Some of my favorite animes consist of No Game No Life, Black Butler, SAO, Acchi Kocchi, Magi, InuYasha, Pandora Hearts, Machine Doll, ect.
I am mostly looking for friends but a relationship is always open if I am single come Kumoricon (most likely, yes I will be)
I am super shy and has bad anxiety so I apologize if I am not really open at first but the more you get to know me the more I become myself!

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 05:46:40 pm »
Name(s) you will answer to: Whomever im cosplaying as
Age:22Gender:maleInterested in: womenAttending: pending if can get ride to and from conStuff about me:
I am 5'7 and weigh 135 pounds
personality : strong and humorous
Sexuality: asexual
Build: slim/strong
Dislikes: Hypocrites , Close-minded people and women who cheat.
Anime series i like : Black Jack,Black Lagoon, and many others
video game series I like : Kingdom Hearts, Legend of zelda and many others
About what I'm interested in:  It really depends on the woman, if she and I have allot in common or good connection and we get along great id think about dating her. However this applies to the people I want to be friends with as well, I don't want to be friends with someone who does not respect me.
Dating personality: Very Loyal, Supportive, and Outgoing

Quick summary about me: I am reserved around meeting new people until i get comfortable around them.

Cosplays i like doing: M&F couples, male characters

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2014, 07:48:23 pm »
Zizi
Male
Not looking since still broken hearted but I am open to hang out with single peeps as well, friends are always nice.
Cosplayer
Artist (illustrator, concept design, animation student)
Animator
Straight but has been branded uke.
Fit build, hoping to form the bodeh for judal cosplay
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2014, 11:20:56 pm »
Zizi
Male
Not looking since still broken hearted but I am open to hang out with single peeps as well, friends are always nice.
Cosplayer
Artist (illustrator, concept design, animation student)
Animator
Straight but has been branded uke.
Fit build, hoping to form the bodeh for judal cosplay

You were sebby at Sakuracon right? Holding the tray and me and my friend were telling you you were like the only one we ever saw that looked like you should be a real butler? If that was you then I assume that's something you'd remember hearing..You are awesome

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2014, 12:21:01 am »
I do believe someone told me that.
Thank you, I'm flattered.
But it was amazing that you saw me. I only wore my sebastian half a day of con XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline tirofinale

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2014, 06:43:33 pm »
Name(s) you will answer to: Grace or the character i'm cosplayed as.
Interested in: Girls or guys I don't really mind, but I'm looking for friends more than I am for a significant other.
Attending: Days 1-4
Stuff about me: if you wanna be my lover you gotta couple cosplay with me~

ok but on a more serious note i love kuroko no basuke, dangan ronpa, kagerou project, madoka magica, and hirunaka no ryuusei.
i'm a sucker for anime idols/idol AUs and pink haired anime girls.
i like playing games like league of legends and osu!
i am a bit shy at first/wary of others so please don't greet me by yelling right in front of me or glomping since i'll become extremely uncomfortable. (tbh just talk to me about any of the animes listed above and we should be good)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:49:41 pm by tirofinale »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2014, 09:35:51 pm »
Is this still happening?
I can still bring a bunch of hearts for people..I just need to make sure before I even do anything..

Thought I'd ask since we are getting close

Offline asapisaiah

• Oni
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2014, 09:51:34 pm »
Might as well post:

Name(s) you will answer to: Isaiah, Ehcor
Interested in: Males
Attending: Yes?
Stuff about me: I'm largely into video games, music and movies. Favorite games include The Legend of Zelda series, Team Fortress 2, Pokemon. Music genres: EDM, punk, rock, alt. Movies: Almost anything indie, prefer queer films over anything and more realistic towards my attitude. Not looking for a relationship, just to meet people who share my interests and want to have a great convention!

Offline Lord_Umbreon

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 05:22:51 am »
Name(s) you will answer to: Chris, Shadow Dante. (legal Chris)
Interested in:Female
Attending: I will be attending the dates of Aug 29- sept 1
Stuff about me:I'm largely in to games, movies, music, anime, and Creepy Pasta.I'm fairly into poetry and reading. Granted I more so enjoy writing than reading. I enjoy the works of Edgar Allen Poe for poetry and short stories, as for novels anything that catches my interest. when I can afford it I like cos-playing, Just last year I was trying to learn to dance for the ball last year was unable to go but will be going this year I like to try and be an open book so please if you have any questions please feel free to contact me thanks have a good day.

ps say your from the K-com forums thanks
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:54:45 pm by Lord_Umbreon »
Day by Day Hour by hour,
 the sands of time Shower down
in this hourglass of life.

Offline Shizimiru

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 05:00:53 am »

Name(s) you will answer to: Shizi, Shizimiru, Shmew, Mewsie, Cat, Cathy (yea, alot.. but what can i say, i get around and have many names =D)

Gender: Female (Least last i checked.. may need to double and make sure i didn't grow anything extra .. .... ..... CHECK! =D)

Interested in: Men (DUH! well girls aint that bad, but we have an evil and really devious streak to us.. but men love it =D ... Least they better or else >3!!! But always looking for friends male, female or otherwise... scary to think what the otherwise is though...)

Attending: Friday threw the end (Looking for a room still so i hope im going =<)

Stuff about me: I LOVE pokemon, my fav thing like ever~ i also love animals, birds, of corse anime and hanging with people.. LoveloveLOVE gaming and having a good time, cuddles and fun is always a plus if i meet the right person =D "im sure you all thought dirty but i DO have SOME dignity in me thanks~ =P) plus making new friends, getting to know more anime, talking and debating things and down right having a blast is ALWAYS fun to me :3

If it helps i can add my contacts and would love to get to know yall maybe set a meet up =D

CONTACTS:
Email: Shizimiru@yahoo.com
Phone: 414-719-6969 (TEXT ONLY PLZ)

Offline VectorRift

• Oni
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 01:47:32 am »
Sure, ill hop in.
 Name: Derreck, Vector, or Hatty Hattington( If i can get him finished in time)
 Interested in: Women, some new friends
 Attending: Day 1-4 if my room works out
 Stuff about me: Im not exactly what people would call loud, tend to be more of a listener then the one to start the conversation. Second time at Kumo, still getting into Anime in a larger sense, mostly what i can watch easily on Netflix. (So, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, just starting Kaze no Stigma)

And ill follow Shiz, and add some contacts so people can meetup prehand, just let me know where your from.
Contacts: Email: Vectorrift@gmail.com Skype: derreck.presnell

Offline WalkingSpear

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2014, 03:21:24 pm »
I am single and I would love a cosplaying girlfriend.... especially if she plays Kagome or Kikyo, maybe even Sango or perhaps Ayume. Heck anything in the Inuyasha franchise, even if they don't have a costume yet and want to make one..... heck, even in another franchise and I get to make a costume for that one. So, basically.... any cosplayer or cosplay wannabe.

I am Roger, but will also respond to Inuyasha if I am in costume. I might have my Miroku finished this year too.

Interested in: Women mostly, but I'll also talk to men if they want into the Inuyasha-verse!
I'm primarily straight, but not really exclusively so. I prefer POLY.

Attending: Working in Dispatch all weekend, including day zero, but I will also be about.

Stuff about me: Well, I sew. I live in Vancouver now and have a limited income from disability, so not really a lot of fun when it comes to paying for stuff. I have a very tiny room. I am a veteran and used to be a powerplant electrician. I still try to go to school now and then.

EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE HERE SEEMS TO BE REALLY YOUNG
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:54:47 pm by WalkingSpear »
Dang! Kagome, what have you been eating?

Offline Amezuki

• Cabbit
    • My no-frills SAO/fanfic/language-geek page
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 05:05:15 pm »
Welp, here we go again. :D

Name: Brandon/Amezuki/Catsy
Seeking: F adult (I am bisexual but heteroromantic)
Attending: Thu-Sun
Stuff: I've been an anime fan for over 20 years with very broad tastes in genres, although I took a long hiatus from active fandom and con-going due mainly to a previous relationship with someone who wasn't really much of an anime fan--a choice that I won't be repeating. I'm a sappy romantic with a dirty mind, and don't see any contradiction in that.

Last Kumori was my first foray into proper cosplay, and this year I'll be crossplaying a catgirl with the closest thing to lolita that I can manage to knock together in time without a sewing machine.

I'm a writer, primarily for Sword Art Online fanfic (where my main accomplishment is this ongoing epic) although I have brainstorming in progress for an original novel. Generally speaking I have a creative streak a mile wide; I have a tendency to grab a new medium and take it as far as I can with whatever project inspired me to do so. I have a huge workspace in my apartment devoted primarily to Lego building that is now also my general craft and costuming area.

I'm a linguist; I speak/read/write half-decent Japanese depending on the subject matter, and bits of other languages. I also enjoy conlanging; I created a language of magic for a story that is fairly detailed. Talk to me about linguistics and we can talk for hours.

I'm a gamer and play just about anything except fighting games--which I love to watch other people play.

I live in the Seattle area with a 16-year-old cat and far too many Lego parts, and work for a data visualization software company.

Oh, and I'm slightly addicted to Tumblr.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:02:52 pm by Amezuki »

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2014, 10:24:08 pm »
 Name(s) you will answer to: Jason, Silverheart, Trunks, TurboSaiyanJason
 Interested in: any friends and/or female relationship
 Attending: Day 1 - day 4
 Stuff about me: cute, cunning and clever are three words that define me.
 Witty, sweet, indomitable, bold, funny and loyal...are a few others. A little hard headed too I'll admit.
 No human is without a bit of shyness. An easy way to break such a spell is to invite or pull me into the group. I also try to stay vigilant for others who aren't having a good time, I usually drop what I'm doing and run to their rescue, or help in any way I could.
 I also like to kinda plan things, even if the plan is random silliness or lazing about.
I can be a dapper gentleman or a rugged unbreakable mountain of courage. Sometimes life demands one be both. Oh and beware, I have a depth of wisdom sometimes more than I can even comprehend, and did I mention highly skilled in wit and puns?
 That's stuff about me, now on to stuff I like! (I promise this won't be a HUGE post ^^;)
 Stuff I like:
Anime (duh): if I haven’t seen it, I haven’t had a chance to like it yet.Disney: again if I haven’t seen it I haven’t had the opportunity.Video games: shooters, racing, puzzle, some rpgs, some fighting and a dash of guitar hero/rock band.Music: classic rock, country, some electronic, and a little classical. Bands of note include Guns n roses, AC/DC, Metalica, Dropkick Murphey’s, DragonForce, Journey, Bon Jovi, Alestorm, and scores by John Williams.
Hobbies: cosplay (obvious), tabletop minis games and rpgs, drawing comics/manga, Amtgard LARP, camping, hiking.
If this dashing rogue and bachelor floats your boat (with mighty duct tape!) and feels worth pursuing, let me know and I'll make our togetherness worthwhile.
(Hey, I'm out of the gutter! Are you?)

Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2014, 03:57:19 am »
So quick question: When and where will we be getting these hearts?  As I understand it, we will get them at some point during con, but I don't know much more of the details than that.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2014, 03:25:21 pm »
Hey, did anyone even MAKE anything? Or was it suppose to be all me? My printer is out of ink. I can't make them..If no one else did, we kinda are screwed here..Also, if no one else made anything anyway, then I will be happy I didn't, because it shouldn't be JUST me doing it anyway..

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2014, 03:39:04 pm »
Id say you could get the stickers at a dollar store. I Do not know where else.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2014, 05:50:28 pm »
I'm pretty sure we agreed that wouldn't be noticeable..No point in getting things that no one will even notice..

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2016, 01:00:35 pm »
Any chance of bringing this back?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2016, 01:56:52 pm »
Any chance of bringing this back?
Well it's a little close to con now huh?
It'd be nice, but no one ever seemed to care the first time.