Author Topic: Zombie Survival Trivia Game with prizes! At OryCon, Sat 11/9, DoubleTree Lloyd C  (Read 2927 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
YOUR ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL PLAN WILL FAIL!!! Don't think so? Come prove it at this quiz show-style competition for the title of Supreme Zombie Survivor. Held at OryCon's Creation Station on Saturday, November 9th from 8:30pm-11pm in the Washington Room, this trivia game will have three rounds to whittle down a winner. The first round we'll set to pen to paper to see which worthy contestants will move on. The second round will be a white-board stand-off, determining which 2 contestants will move on to our debate-style final round. Will it be you?
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline bigdadytid

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • the russian facebook
I might be there at display for Zombie Squad (Oregon Chapter)
greasy, tattooed asian trash

2014-auction staff
2013-roaming yojimbo

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Fantastic! Be sure to enter!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
that sounds like fun, i think I'll attend.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.