Author Topic: Lost and Found 2013  (Read 7094 times)

Offline musicalmaxwell

• Cabbit
Lost and Found 2013
« on: September 03, 2013, 10:20:03 pm »
I didn't see one yet, so I decided to make one.

I think I left my laptop charger in the publicity room at the Hilton. Please call me at 541-606-7023 if you see an Acer charger.

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
Re: Lost and Found 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 11:03:49 pm »
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014, days may change
Day 0: Tifa Lockhart
Day 1: Ruby Rose
Day 2: Mother's Rosario Kirito/ Erza Scarlet
Day 3: Kuroyukihime/ Tifa Lockhart/ Secret cosplay
Day 4: Erza Scarlet

Offline Lilhisty

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:19:40 pm »
*takes deep breath* i lost a LOT this year at con it makes me really sad. But if anyones seen a black shoulder purse let me know i lost it. I also lost my cracked Ipod and a tea tumbler i just bought with Black Butler on it with Alois and Claude. Thank you!!!! :D

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 02:43:08 am »
If anyone found a purple soul gem like this http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/2/22/HomuraSoulGemTransformed.png/200px-HomuraSoulGemTransformed.png?20111117060348 plz call me at 425-530-2568.

You ran into my boyfriend and I while we were doing park clean up but we never did find a purple soul gem.  :(

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 09:20:10 am »
I will also be contacting the con's lost and found about this, but just in case:

I've lost my laptop cord.  The last that I recall using it was on day 1 in Heritage F, around the front table.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline sora_and_riku_forever_yo

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 12:16:03 pm »
I'm only missing one thing this year, but it makes me really sad.  I lost my red spiral sketch book, it has different pictures of lolita style girls in it, it also has a community genitals page where I let people draw random penises and boobs and such.  I believe I left it in the karaoke room on the night of day 1
Plans for K-Con 2014
~Queen Elsa
~Sailor Neptune

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 12:49:00 pm »
I lost my Sea Bass prop from my Animal Crossing Villager costume. It's a foam white-and-green fish with googly eyes. I know it doesn't look like it but I spent a lot of time on it and I'd like it back.

Offline icefox94

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 12:52:53 pm »
i lost a wooden folding fan at con this year. i already asked lost and found about it and no one brought it in so they suggested i ask about it here. it's a light brown wood, no fabric on the fan, decorative cuts and red-brown flower designs under the cuts that were stained onto the wood. if any of you received "fan service" from the female assassin in line for closing ceremonies, it looked like that, but with a little more detail on it. there used to be a tassel attached to the bottom where it was held together, but it fell off the day i lost the fan, so one side of the metal piece at the bottom would be rough and the metal piece itself would be loose.... and the top of the fan is held together with thin clear plastic wire.

this isn't a picture of the fan, but it's pretty much the same design and style

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/chinese-wooden-folding-fan-18044332.jpg

if anyone has it, i would really appreciate getting it back. it was a present from friend that moved away.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 07:12:32 pm »
Just in case, I found a little black id holder in the park
had an ID or (drivers licence not positive)  for someone named Elizabeth...something... female blond hair, had a little money folded kinda sticking out, not sure how much but outer bill was a $5 me and my brother yelled in the park for a few to see if she was still there but not luck, we just looked crazy.  I turned it into the hilton front desk, money and all, I really hope she found it there and that the $$ was still in it, if I can say no to temptation then others should too, but you never know.
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Kleptostopheles

• Oni
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 07:22:11 pm »
I lost a lovely skull hat from cutestorm down in the dealers hall.
I had my friends ask around but no luck of course. Along with asking
the main lost and found for Kumoricon, my friend said they were very snooty about it, and with that I lost all hope.

The hat was made of black fleece and had white embroidery details on it...
If anyone knows anything please let me know. ;~; I waited all year to get that hat!

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 10:07:37 am »
blackjack! ask con staff about it! i saw it in the main event room during cosplay chess premeet but i didnt want to grab it in case it was left there on purpose :/
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline TuxedoSchwab

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • Everything Waffles
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 10:31:44 am »
I found a phone in the park while I was there, if you lost one I handed it over to the Lost and Found staff.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 11:00:45 am »
blackjack! ask con staff about it! i saw it in the main event room during cosplay chess premeet but i didnt want to grab it in case it was left there on purpose :/
Huh, I don't know how it could have gotten there. But I did ask staff as well as the Red Lion staff about it.

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 04:22:34 pm »
I lost my Sea Bass prop from my Animal Crossing Villager costume. It's a foam white-and-green fish with googly eyes. I know it doesn't look like it but I spent a lot of time on it and I'd like it back.
Is this the fish you are talking about?  I haven't seen it but I saw it in one of your photos and was wondering.  Maybe a photo will help it find its way home. :)
http://s208.photobucket.com/user/blackjackrocket/media/Kumoricon2013/IMG_7242_zpsc7eefc4a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=959
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 07:28:30 pm »
Yep, that's my sea bass! Has anyone seen it?

Offline Fire Husky

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 10:13:18 pm »
If anyones seen a glove that looks a lot like this pair http://www.netpinky.com/v/vspfiles/photos/LA-A1060-2T.jpg please let me know! I borrowed them from a person I was sharing a hotel room with and she's not too happy that I lost one, which I believe was the right hand glove. It was lost sometime around Day 1, probably in the park somewhere.
-touch-

Offline AngiKate

• Oni
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 06:42:26 pm »
I lost my purple thumb drive, last seen in the Dealer's Room/Artists Alley on Monday afternoon. If found, please PM me. Thanks! ^_^

Offline Lilhisty

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 08:37:57 pm »
i lost my black butler tumblr with Alois and Claude on it? I left it in the Hilton Hotel :( Also im missing my broken IPod :(

Offline Oliboobs

• Oni
Re: Lost and Found 2013 (Please read please!!)
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 06:50:00 pm »
Heyooo guys, so on Sunday night during Kumoricon, I think I might have left a bag of cosplay stuff down in the Hilton lobby, it had at least two wigs (a black and white one, both of medium length, and a blue dress with small white polka dots on it) We checked in the lost and found that night and before we left but it wasn't there, and I'm not sure if someone stole it or not but, has anyone seen it?? I think it was a goodwill bag but I'm not completely sure, please PLEASE reply if you saw it! The things in it are very valuable  :'(

Offline AngiKate

• Oni
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 09:33:32 pm »
Found my thumb drive! Thank you for the help! ^_^

Offline nepettable

• Oni
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 11:40:15 am »
If anyone saw an oniguri plush at the Red Lion Hotel in the Card Game Hall please call 541-270-8588. It's white, has a red circle on both sides and an eyepatch. My fiancee bought it for me and I really want it back. I lost it the third day.

Offline Sunnybrook1

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Sunnybrook's dA Account
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 05:19:12 pm »
I lost my Badge in the dealers room (one of the nice hard-plastic pre-reg versions) it has both my username "Sunnybrook1" and my real name "Rebecca Pike", please let me know if it is found, I'd like to add it back to my collection. :(