Author Topic: Thanks for Coming: Introduction to Cosplay and Posing Panels  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
Thanks for Coming: Introduction to Cosplay and Posing Panels
« on: September 03, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »
Hallo, Raiphin here and I ran both the Introduction to Cosplay and Introduction to Posing panels and I wanted to thank everyone who showed up and participated, this was my first time running the Posing panel and while there's definitely a few things I want to work on for next time (better balance between the informational half and the JUMP AROUND :D half, as well as getting the pics being taken up on a projector immediately for feedback and enjoyment) I had a fantastic time hosting and cannot wait to do it again!
You'll definitely see me running the panel again next year. XD

So yes. Thank you. I spend a nutty amount of time prepping for the panels and you guys are why it's totally worth it. <3

EDIT: Here's the pictures for one half of the room! http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHYJU39

This is pretty much the best thing ever.
If you remember what prompt made you make that face, leave it in the comments for that picture.

THANK YOU AGAIN.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:52:31 pm by Raiphin »
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Re: Thanks for Coming: Introduction to Cosplay and Posing Panels
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 05:36:31 pm »
Your posing panel was definitely my favorite of the con! Unlike a lot of the others that I attended there was at least that interactive aspect and it was obvious you had prepped ahead of time, whereas a lot of people just winged it at the last minute. Thanks so much for all of your hard work, and I look forward to seeing it back around next year. :)
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 12:54:30 pm »
<3<3<3 Hopefully it will be even bigger and better next year---and I will print more copies of the game sheets!
~Raiphin~

Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 08:31:46 am »
here are all the pictures now uploaded!

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHYJU39
~Raiphin~