Author Topic: Kumoricon Fashion Show on MONDAY 2-3PM  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Kumoricon Fashion Show on MONDAY 2-3PM
« on: August 28, 2013, 08:05:08 am »
The Kumoricon Fashion show is BACK! Please consider participating. The fashion show is intended to allow attendees to show of the fashions worn at the convention.

No rehearsals, no judging, no costume type restrictions (as long as the costume is OK to wear at Kumoricon according to Kumoricon's rules)

Gather in Panel3 (Heritage E) starting at 1:30 PM [or before, apparently NOTHING is scheduled in that room all day]. Everyone will have a chance to go on stage. If there are many participants of a particular type - ie: two dozen Lolitas or the Homestuck cast - please consider lining up together (you can still go on one at a time) to generate "themed" sets of fashions.

How it works:
  • Form a line ready for going on stage (someone will point out where start of line is).
  • Wait your turn.
  • When the person before you leaves the stage walk up to the MC (that's ME!).
  • I'll hand you the microphone - state your name & what you're wearing (ie: Gothic Lolita wearing black lace over a silk baby doll dress and black patent leather shoes  OR I'm cosplaying as the 9th Dr. Who   OR  _________________)
  • Give the microphone back to me (please don't run off with it)
  • Go to center stage and do UP TO THREE different poses (someone is usually taking photos!)
  • Walk off stage
  • Have a seat in the main events hall to watch the rest of the participants
That's it!    ;D
See you there   8)

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Re: Kumoricon Fashion Show on MONDAY 2-3PM
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 03:04:16 pm »
I do hope people are planning to do this....last year it was a blast.