Author Topic: kumoricon cosplay haircut?  (Read 3230 times)

Offline arachnidsPlay8oy

• Oni
    • Facebook
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:40:57 pm »
Hey everyone I'm going to kumoricon but I need a wee tiny bit of help..I cant afford wigs so I style and dye my hair for my cosplays! But this year I'm not dying my hair before the con so I need alittle bit of help. Does anyone know how to cut hair and can do as cheap as $5 or less? I am super tight on budget (already underbudget cause of cosplays) and I only need alittle bit of a trim! I'm going to my friends house on day 0 BUT, I will be going to the con day 0 to get my ticket and to meet up with the group I am bunking with! If you can help out in any way please answer back via e-mail (shadowsoundwave@hotmail.com), this forum, or privite message on here! heck I would even give you my skype or cellnumber if you asked cause I'm one of those people who doesn't give a **** about talking to strangers xD.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
Re: kumoricon cosplay haircut?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:09:19 am »
There is a female barbor set up next door to Duck's in Vancouver that does good work for either $6 or $7 (can't remember which)

I can't remember the name of her place, but Duck's address is 12001 NE 4th Plain Rd, Vancouver, WA 98682
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline arachnidsPlay8oy

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:08:54 pm »
Oh my god thats amazing! thank you so much for telling me this ;w;

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: kumoricon cosplay haircut?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:58:36 pm »
Vancouver Beauty School, right across the street from the con space. They have 5.99 haircuts, but they arent open on mondays. Google them for their hours ^-^