Author Topic: Selling old COSPLAYS and WIGS (Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, D.Gray-Man)  (Read 9720 times)

Offline PaperShredderchan

• Sailor Scout
Alrighty, so suffice it to say that anime isn't really my thing anymore, and I just really want to get these babies out of my closet. Lucky for y'all, that means I'm selling them for hella cheap. All of the wigs are adjustable and heat resistant, and all the cosplays fit a size XS/Small (some may fit a medium; I'll try to specify) and would probably be best within the range of 5'3 - 5'6 height wise. Let me know if you would like to see more/closer pictures (I'm still working on uploading some of them, but I'll have that finished in just a bit) of something or if you would like me to give you specific measurements.
Also - just a note - these have been sitting in my closet for a very, very long time, so they will most certainly be getting washed before being sent off to a new home. Have no fear.

WIGS
Long Red ~ Grell (Kuroshitsuji) ~ $26

More pics: [pic 1] [pic 2] [pic 3]
Notes: This wig is in very nice condition, but it scares me to wear (note that I was unable to fit it all in one picture at arm's length). You have to be very gentle with it and brush it pretty frequently. I've worn it several times and managed to keep it untangled with the help of friends and a trusted hairbrush, but I wouldn't recommend it to any soloists who are not careful or will be moving around a lot. My point is, it's a bit high maintenance, but it just takes some patience to keep it looking nice. I also have a little plastic bag that's very handy for keeping it in order while in storage.

Short Orange ~ Lavi (D.Gray-Man) ~ $14

More pics: [pic 1] [pic 2] [pic 3] [pic 4] [pic 5] [pic 6]
Notes: This wig goes really well with the headband I have. I remember getting lots of compliments when I wore it. It's also just a fun wig in general. It's backcombed, so you can play with it a bit, and it's quite entertaining. The back and bangs could probably stand to be trimmed a bit, but they're not too bothersome.

COSPLAYS
Komui (D.Gray-Man) ~ $26

More pics: [pic 1] [pic 2] [pic 3] [pic 4] [pic 5]
Includes: coat, shirt
Missing: pants, beret
Notes: I noticed a few mysterious spots on the jacket when I took this out to photograph, but they look like they shouldn't be too hard to get out.

Lavi (D.Gray-Man) ~ $34

Includes: jacket, chaps/pleather pants, headband, thigh holster, belt
Missing: a piece that holds the belt together, eyepatch, and white pants are not included
Notes:

Pink Dress ~ $8

More pics: [pic 1] [pic 2] [pic 3] [pic 4] [pic 5]
Includes: dress, bonnet thing
Missing: nothing
Notes: It looks much nicer with a petticoat. I made the mistake of letting friend borrow this once, and it was returned to me with several spots that I was never able to get out. None of them are horrendously prominent, but there is a very large, pale blue spot on the front of the dress. I might actually pay someone to take this off my hands. I really, really want this dress to go away.

Sweden (Hetalia) ~ $42

Includes: coat, hat, shoulder belt, glasses (w/o lenses)
Missing: waist belt, one button on the right sleeve, button on the shoulder
Notes: This outfit is very nicely made, hence the higher price. I have the button that is missing from the shoulder, but it needs to be sewn on.

Prussia (Hetalia) ~ $34

More pics: [pic 1] [pic 2] [pic 3] [pic 4] [pic 5] [pic 6] [pic 7]
Includes: Jacket, pants, shirt, black tie, pin on cross
Missing: Initially, I wasn't going to include the bird (it's just pinned on there), but I'll add it for an extra $2. I'm also going to have to say the belt is another $6, just because I only have the one that I used for several different outfits.
Notes: There are some small frays on the button holes in the black shirt, but they're in no danger of spreading, and the holes aren't damaged. Overall, it's in very good condition.

Grell's Choir Boy Outfit (Kuroshitsuji) ~ $12

More pics: [pic 1] [pic 2] [pic 3] [pic 4]
Includes: shirt, shawl, glasses
Missing: shorts
Notes: This is very obviously home made and done in a hurry. Pieces of it are made with duct tape, and the materials are not entirely consistent, but it somehow still looks pretty good.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:13:28 am by PaperShredderchan »

Offline TheMadHattress

• Cabbit
Re: Selling old COSPLAYS and WIGS (Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, D.Gray-Man)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 02:50:42 am »
If I can see some pictures of the Prussia cosplay and such, I will have to look into how much money I have and I can get back to you on it. Most likely I will buy it considering I have been planning Prussia for a while ^^''
Kumoricon 2015 Cosplays

* Chica (FNAF)
* Pearl (Steven Universe)
* Human!Blue (Jurassic World)
* Zacharie (OFF)
* Dalish Inquisitor (Dragon Age)

Offline PaperShredderchan

• Sailor Scout
Re: Selling old COSPLAYS and WIGS (Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, D.Gray-Man)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 10:08:28 am »
Hey, thanks for your interest! I just added some pictures of the outfit. Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to see more closely. (: