Author Topic: RP speed dating? and Slightly Anime Dating Game?  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Sabishii

• Oni
    • Facebook
RP speed dating? and Slightly Anime Dating Game?
« on: August 24, 2013, 04:04:58 am »
I have no girlfriend I have no shame in admitting, I am also fifteen though, should I not even worry about these or would there possibly be girls around my age there? It is my first year.
I feel the Melancholy setting in...

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: RP speed dating? and Slightly Anime Dating Game?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 06:54:21 am »
(Honesty I'd say first don't , as I didn't really date unill over 21,  and I am happily married now, )
I think if those are only 18 then it should say in the description as such, sometimes there will be 2one 18 and over and a everyone.   One thing that can help is the badges are color coded for age cuz I know at a con it can hard to tell age, if you see a girl you want to chat with, that has a badge that looks like yours and your good to go (+/-a few years ish) but I would dff recommend aim for friendship in a con setting, its safer and can always grow later, goid luck
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
Re: RP speed dating? and Slightly Anime Dating Game?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 01:51:04 pm »
The Slightly Anime Dating Game is a comedy game show, and not a speed dating-type event. I believe the RP Speed Date is a role-playing/cosplay event, and not intended for serious dating.

Kumoricon has had speed dating in some years, but it's not on the schedule for this year.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor