Author Topic: Ride + Room from Seattle?  (Read 1437 times)

Ride + Room from Seattle?
« on: July 13, 2013, 05:21:07 pm »
Hi! My name is Coulson, and I live in Seattle. I'm looking for a ride from Seattle (and hopefully home too at the end of the con!) and a room to crash in. I'd be content to chill on the floor if sharing a bed is uncomfortable, and I won't take up a lot of space, as I plan on taking only one cosplay (Bro Strider, if you're curious).

I can chip in, but I hope it wouldn't be much, and prefer if you just happen to snatch me on the way to it yourself, because my money is tight. I do, however, have stuff I'd be willing to trade for the room and ride; I have a few wigs I no longer have any use for, some of which are so-so quality and others better, along with a full (minus wig, shoes, and gloves) America from Hetalia cosplay. Also a Prussia one, but I'd be really ashamed to call that a fair trade, as the jacket was... ah, my first adventure in sewing things onto a coat, so it's eh. I do have pictures of both of those cosplays to share if you're interested, and the Prussia cosplay includes everything but shoes. If not interested in all of it, I also have a very nice German style officer hat that matches GREAT with Germany or Prussia cosplayers. I also have some nice shoes that cost a pretty penny if that tickles your fancy, size 7 1/2 to 8 ish, two pairs of high heels (one of which was a hundred dollars and god DAMN they're gorgeous) and also a knee high pair of heeled boots.

If none of those interest you, totally fair, please let me know the kind of prices you're looking for. Thanks!!

Offline da_matrix

• Oni
Re: Ride + Room from Seattle?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 10:14:01 pm »
Hey bro,

I might be able to help you out. I'm planning on going to the con after work (should end by 7 or 8 hopefully), then drive there. I can offer you a ride there and back ($30 each way), and I can also offer you a room (it's going to be $120 from friday night, to monday midday-ish). PM me and let me know if that works for you.

Cheers!