Author Topic: i have 1 spot available at the red lion!! :O  (Read 1618 times)

Offline mike_was_here

• Sailor Scout
i have 1 spot available at the red lion!! :O
« on: August 18, 2013, 07:37:41 pm »
hello fellow con-goers!!

i realize this is pretty friggin last minute, but i can only hope someone is in the same boat as i am. i have a hotel at the red lion reserved for 4, but one of my friends will unfortunately be unable to attend and that will make the cost go up, and i'd like to keep it as cheap as possible!! i realize it might be weird to room with 3 randoms, but i promise we are way awesome!! :D the room will be $92 for the entire weekend including Day Zero!! if you cant attend Day Zero, i'm sure other arrangements can be made!! if you are interested or have questions, PM me or.. post in here i guess if you aren't shy about people reading your responses!!

thanks for looking!! :D
Kumo 2017 line-up:

Kakashi - Naruto
Warlock - Destiny
Android 17 - DBZ
Others TBD

Offline Zensuke

• Chibi
Re: i have 1 spot available at the red lion!! :O
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 10:52:55 pm »
Hey I'm looking for a room so if it's still available I'm definitely interested. Also sending you a private message.

Offline Kalain-san

• Sailor Scout
Re: i have 1 spot available at the red lion!! :O
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 08:34:26 pm »
I have money and don't need a bed---can bring an old mattress pad. Really just need a place to crash, change into outfits, store stuff, and shower. (When I think about it, what else would I use it for? Lol.)

Anyway, I'm 26, Male, and a Staffer...which, one would think I would take care of this sooner---well...stop that. xD

Anyway, yay or nay, please let me know. Thanks!
Even if I knew...I still wouldn't tell you.