Author Topic: edit--ROOM NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY  (Read 1780 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
edit--ROOM NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY
« on: August 17, 2013, 05:20:45 pm »
I got a room at the Portlander Inn for all three nights (30/31/1) and have three open spaces!

However! It's a room for 2 adults and 2 kids, so if you'e over the age of 18 you'll have to pay about 12 dollars extra per night. As it is, it's 108 per night with taxes, so cost per person will depnd on how many people reserve. Additionally, I need the money at checkin, or before if doable (I can send you my address--I'm trustworthy and honest).

I spoke with some girls at the meeting about room share--are you in on this? You said one of you had a car, and that would be fantastic.

The place looks great! It's clean and stylish and has a store right inside as well as a laundromat and movie theater!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:40:17 am by BlackjackGabbiani »

Offline Starlight-Blaze

• Oni
    • Twitter
    • My art stuff
Re: I GOT A ROOM-3 SPOTS AVAILABLE
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 11:31:01 pm »
Yeah that would be me! Or us I should say but we were thinking of rooming closer, like the comfort inn... But it's more expensive... What do you think?

• Bunnygirl
Re: I GOT A ROOM-3 SPOTS AVAILABLE
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 12:42:19 am »
Comfort Inn is booked. They told me they were even OVERbooked. Which is pretty sad, gotta say.
They're booked, the two con hotels are booked, Econo Lodge is booked, that one something-wood suites is booked on the 31st so it would require leaving for a day and they were super pricy anyway, and so on. Literally everything there is booked.
But it would take us like ten minutes to get to the con by car and I think that's pretty reasonable. I basically got desperate and had to make a call about if I would book a room or risk continuing a search. And with two weeks to go it seemed like it was this or nothing.
So, in? They have an arcaaaaaade~~~~

• Bunnygirl
Re: edit--ROOM NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:48:10 am »
Ok so since they couldn't do it (via pm), and another offer came up, I'm canceling the reservation and rooming with someone else. Sorry about this, but interest was lukewarm at best.