Author Topic: Found.  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
Found.
« on: August 13, 2013, 10:21:19 pm »
Long story short, friend bailed, need someone else in our room with us. It's me, my younger and older brothers, and my friend. Our hotel is at the Red Lion, and its $75 per person. We are looking for someone between 17-21 as my younger brother is seventeen and my older brother is 24. My friend and I are 19.

I will have two room passes, one will be mine and the other will go to one of my brothers. I will be apart of the ball this year, so I will be at all lessons helping out Merida and Druid Pirate with the lessons. I will give you my cell phone in case you need the key for anything, but I ask that you wait for me if needed because this is the first time I am letting someone I do not know room with us. Respect us please, or I will boot you.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:38:38 pm by Teddy_Bearxx »

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Need last minute roomie.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 01:04:37 am »
I would like to be part of that, only I'm 33. Is that ok? I can pay up front and cover a lunch though.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 01:35:29 am »
I honestly don't think so. My room is in my moms name, and we don'[size=78%]t want anyone older than my eldest brother if anything. Personal issues.[/size]
Edit: I missed honestly so I fixed it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:50:16 am by Teddy_Bearxx »

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 02:14:37 am »
Would it be something you can check about for sure? I really need a room and it seems that people aren't replying. All I'll do in the room is sleep, change (in the washroom), and occasionally stow my purchases.

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 02:41:51 am »
I replied to your PM.
My brother really doesn't want anyone older than our eldest brother, 24 is the max age he will allow and my parents have the ability to cancel the room if we don't respect my younger brothers wish.

The room option is still open for anyone else though.