Author Topic: Cardfight!! Vanguard 2013  (Read 4352 times)

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
Cardfight!! Vanguard 2013
« on: August 11, 2013, 11:30:31 pm »
Anyone cosplaying cardfight vanguard?
My friend is doing Aichi and I'm doing Ren (season 2) on monday.
If there are any others maybe we can vanguard fight or go to the sneak preview on saturday together.

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
Re: Cardfight!! Vanguard 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 11:33:24 pm »
I'm kinda cosplaying vanguard. I'm doing Axel from Kingdom Hearts vanguard version. 

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 03:13:41 am »
LOL that's cool, but that's not cardfight vanguard;;

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 10:15:26 am »
lol I know. That's why I put kinda.

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 10:40:01 am »
Figured I just mention it if you guys wanted to play a few rounds or something so sorry x]

Offline Ayame

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 03:50:41 pm »
I'm not really cosplaying as a Cardfight!! Vanguard character, but I am really looking forward to seeing an Aichi and Ren! :D If I were able to cosplay, however, I'd either be Aichi or Kamui. xP

If it's possible, I'd like to attempt a round with you guys at the con! But I have to warn you guys, though: I haven't had a proper game with anyone yet. ^^;
I'm thinking about attending Kumoricon 2016! :D

2009: Attendee
2011: Attendee
2015: Chibi Room Staff

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 02:12:15 am »
Ayame: FFF Amg that'd be really cool if you could be aichi or kamui! We'll be cosplaying them on day three. There will be a misaki too!

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT YOU GO ONE. Do you have a deck? If so which clan? LOL The Misaki has only played once and I'm pretty new to the game too I just started a few weeks ago. I play a lot but I make a lot of mistakes. The only person that's super experienced in the game would be the Aichi oh my god she has so many built decks. I'm sure she (as well as I) would love to fight you! Oh and are you going to the sneak preview event(s) on day one at the portland shop?

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 10:10:12 am »
Is it alright if I join you guys in those cardfights?

Offline Ayame

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 03:17:33 pm »
@YUme: I will not be cosplaying as anyone, unfortunately. :( But I'll be sure to keep my eye on you guys on Day 3! :D And sweet! I'd love to see a Misaki, too!

lol I see! Challenge accepted! And yeah, I have a Kagero trial deck that I haven't played with yet. I'll be bringing that deck for the fight. Ah, okay. But I think that there's a chance that I will either lose or do poorly when I fight. xD Be sure to go easy on me! And man, the Aichi cosplayer must be good, based on your descriptions. I'd like to see how she fights, too! :D

And unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the sneak preview events on day one. :( Sorry about that. But what will happen in that event?

@XxGrimmXxAxelXx: I'm sure YUme and the others will allow you to join us. I don't mind! :) As for you, how long have you played the game? And what clan(s) do you play for?

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 03:58:12 pm »
alright sorry just been nervous cause im trying to find more people to play against x] It'll be awesome to play against other people. :) ive played it for about 2-3months now. I got a kagero vortex dragon build. Aqua force. and an enigman deck x]

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 04:21:26 pm »
@grim: I'm so sorry I didn't see your wanting to fight post LOL;;  Ofc you can fight with us LOL! I'm still a newbie so idk how well I'll do against your built decks LOL but the aichi probably can put up a good fight

Ayame: FFF aww well maybe another time QvQ~ LOL We'll probably have our decks on us the whole con.

LOL TRIAL DECKS YEAHHHH! I only have trial decks too LOL Since we're both using trial decks it most likely come to who has better luck;; SO WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. LOL Well she has a lot of decks and she plays as much as she can.

Hmm I'm not exactly sure myself, but from what other people told me it's you pay 20 dollars and you get 25 random cards that are from the clan the event is for and then there's a mini tournament with only the cards you got for a play mat!

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 04:50:27 pm »
Yeah it's fine. Cools! x] Well either way I can't wait x]

Offline Ayame

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 05:23:15 pm »
@Grim: Oh, that's cool! Is there a place you usually fight against other players? There is actually a card shop somewhere that actually hosts fights for Cardfight!! Vanguard. But I haven't played there yet. :P I also want to buy an Aqua Force trial deck, but I don't have any money right now... ^^; And I'm excited for the fights too! :D

@YUme: Yeah, hopefully. xD Nice! And I'm doing the same thing, too: I'll keep my Kagero trial deck on hand.

Yeah, I know right? They're perfect for newbies! xD And yeah, luck will be an important part of our fight. Whoever wins, wins. lol And I agree that Grim and Aichi should fight. I'd love to see it!

Wow, that's cool! Too bad I can't attend. :/ But if you do go, tell me about it!

Oh, so for our fights, where should we meet? I'm guessing either outside in the park, or at a restaurant, if that's okay.

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 06:36:10 pm »
@Ayame: Yeah there's a place I live near called Olympic Cards and Comics. I've only gone to two tournaments so I don't have much experience except for playing there and with my friends. Well hopefully you can! Aqua Force is pretty fun but I still have yet to find a deck that fits me. x]

Haha I would love to battle Aichi and both of you! It'd be great!

I'm fine with meeting anywhere.

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 11:29:14 pm »
Uh We can meet anywhere. If we meet at a restaurant then I'm not sure which one cause I don't know the area that well;; we can meet at the park anytime though. We can meet other days to fight if you guys want it doesn't have to be day three

Offline Ayame

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 05:30:22 pm »
@Grim: Oh, that's cool! I've never visited that store, but I bet it's cool! And the card shop I'm actually talking about is BatCave Games. I hope to get my Aqua Force trial deck there someday...

And I can say the same. I'm not sure which deck fits me, either. ^^;

Oh, you can fight me and YUme, but we might not be much of a challenge to you. xD

@YUme: I guess the park will work, then. I don't quite remember if there's any seating areas, but we can use that for our fights! :D And okay! If we manage to meet up with each other, we can have a fight with our decks! :)

What are you guys cosplaying as in day 1 and day 2? And like I said before, I'm not cosplaying, but I'll wear something that stands out, like a cap, or something.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 05:31:42 pm by Ayame »

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 08:39:40 pm »
@Ayame: It's not to bad. I haven't heard of Batcave games though. Sounds interesting.

I'm sure you guys will be. Just gotta believe! lol

Day one I'm cosplaying Axel from Kingdom Hearts but I've got a different trench coat on and a red shirt. Day two I'm cosplaying Jesse/Johan Anderson from Yugioh Gx. Day 3 will probably be the same as day 2.

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 12:57:07 am »
I'm sure there are places we can set up and play there are a lot of benches so yeah.

I'm gonna be chihiro (dgrp) for day one and zoe (snk) on day 2

my friend will be nanami (dgrp2) and Mikasa (snk)

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 01:02:31 pm »
Alright.
I'm gonna be Axel (kh) for day one, Jesse Anderson (yugiohgx) for day two and day 3 I'm just gonna be doing casual Crona (souleater).

Offline Ayame

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 07:15:06 am »
Okay, I'll be on the lookout for you guys! :)

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2013, 10:26:03 pm »
I saw you Ayame! Sorry we couldn't have a match >.< And I saw you also YUme on monday but you guys look like you were busy so I didn't bug you >.<

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 01:12:12 pm »
I saw you Ayame! Sorry we couldn't have a match >.< And I saw you also YUme on monday but you guys look like you were busy so I didn't bug you >.<
Amg where? LOL YOU SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO US WE WERE ONLY GOING TO THE CARD GAME BUILDING

Offline XxGrimmXxAxelXx

• Cabbit
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 02:20:14 pm »
In the card building lol I saw you guys and you looked busy so I didn't bother you guys >.<

Offline Ayame

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2013, 02:49:30 pm »
@Grim: Yeah, it was a pleasure to see/meet you! :D I wish we had a fight... ;_; But since I was with my friends, I couldn't. Sorry about that. ^^;;

@YUme: I had a feeling you guys were there. xD; But the problem was... I didn't have a pass on me. ^^;; But I swear, next year, I will get a pass!

Well, if you guys are going again, that is... ^^;