Author Topic: Looking for someone to help line some leggings  (Read 2998 times)

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
Looking for someone to help line some leggings
« on: August 09, 2013, 03:55:29 pm »
Basically I bought my FREE! Cosplay online however, the pants they sent me was completely blank (Without the lining and everything like in the anime)

I was wondering if anyone can help me just put redish-pink lines onto the legging?

The lining I need done is : http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/081/d/1/mnguniformswimsuits_by_onenightstar-d5yw8k7.png

I have the short version rather than the long and I wonder how much its going to cost to do this with the leggings I already have , unless it has to be started from scratch. I need this before Kumoricon as well D:

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: Looking for someone to help line some leggings
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 04:52:28 pm »
What type of fabric are the leggings?

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:34 pm »
It says Nylon :o

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 05:04:56 pm »
Damn. I was gonna say, go get some iron on white tape and just line it on the places you need the lines, and then take fabric paint to the white for what color you needed. But I dont think you can iron nylon...

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 05:08:04 pm »
My pseudo mom says that you can iron nylon, but you could try electrical type maybe. If youre only using it for one day, that might work. Get some in red if you can find it. Other than that, I dunno if you can do it, cuz nylon isnt very good to sew with I dont think. Every time Ive worked with it, it just bunches and runs and rips every time.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 07:12:54 pm »
You can use fabric paint and paint on the lines while you are wearing the suit. (:
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 09:37:43 pm »
My pseudo mom says that you can iron nylon, but you could try electrical type maybe. If youre only using it for one day, that might work. Get some in red if you can find it. Other than that, I dunno if you can do it, cuz nylon isnt very good to sew with I dont think. Every time Ive worked with it, it just bunches and runs and rips every time.
CAN'T**** stupid phone. You can't iron nylon, it'll melt.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 02:02:08 am »
take duck tape and make a mold of your leg with it fill it with stuffing and place the stuffing inside from there take the tape that you would line the conner of the wall when you point cant rember but its blue tape stuff. make your lines and paint over a layer at a time