Author Topic: Golden Blonde Wig for Sale/Trade  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
Golden Blonde Wig for Sale/Trade
« on: August 08, 2013, 04:13:12 pm »
so I have this really gorgeous golden-blonde wig that I used like, a couple times?? maybe once? a few years ago, and it’s spent altogether too much time locked away in its box in a closet because I can’t seem to figure out what to re-purpose it for! so I think I’m going to have to let this one go :’c

It’s the Mona Lisa Collection brand, and as you can see from the pictures, it has a bit of layering in the style. It’s not quiiiite shoulder length, and comes to about the bottom of the back of your neck. I’m looking to get about $20 USD for it (and you’ll have to pay for shipping) or to trade it for a longer, more yellow blonde wig (intended for a Christa Renz cosplay) and we’ll split shipping. \(*´∀`*

If you need any more information or pictures, or are interested in buying or trading for it, reply to this thread or send me PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:41:42 pm by Kero-sempai »

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
Re: Golden Blonde Wig for Sale/Trade
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 09:39:06 pm »
post-con bump! c:

and I forgot to add, the original intended purpose for this wig was a meticulously planned APH France cosplay, so if you're looking for something like that, you're in the right place!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:41:08 pm by Kero-sempai »