Author Topic: Ride available from Seattle  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Felis Draco

• Cabbit
    • Fractal Dragon's art and jewelry
Ride available from Seattle
« on: July 24, 2013, 06:06:43 pm »
My husband and I are driving down from Seattle (West Seattle) on Friday August 30. We plan on leaving late morning. We'll be driving in his Prius V, so we can take 2 people with a small amount of luggage (I'm going to have a couple of pieces including one large suitcase with kimono and haori for my panel at Kumoricon). So if you have huge cosplay items, we probably CAN'T take you.

Since the Prius gets fabulous mileage, the amount we'll ask for gas is not going to be very much (if we start with a full tank, we could actually go down and back on a single tank). You can contact me at dragontamerdesign@gmail if interested.

Offline arachnidsPlay8oy

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 09:52:11 pm »
hey do you think you would be able to stop in puyallup on the way to the con? it would be tricky for me to get to seattle super early in the morning but i might be able to hitch a ride to puyallup st, tacoma where the greyhound and amtraks are. i have approx. $25 for gas if i dont take the train to the con owo i will be meeting my friends there but im still con shy soimsorryifimightclingtoyou only until i found my friends..oh for the love of-- my names kayle by the way, no idea why i didnt say that sooner, i am turning 20 on the 27th this month, my cell phone number is 253 442 0916 please contact me back as soon as possible cause my dads being a worry wart about everything and hes trying to make sure i have enough money for the whole con.

Offline arachnidsPlay8oy

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 09:57:31 pm »
also forgot to mention all im bringing with me is a bag, its bigger then what i need but its all i have and have had for years and years, it will just have a few pieces of clothing, my laptop, my gameboy, and a book to read so no big things, its not too big? its just a big travel bag my dad got years ago and i dont have anything smaller to carry my stuff in ahaha. but since there is such few things inside it it can be smooshed down and have stuff ontop of it.

Offline Ceinryth

• Oni
Re: Ride available from Seattle
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 12:08:40 pm »
I can pay for gas, and all I will be having is a medium-small suitcase! And I'm currently near the West Seattle area too, please reply if you're still interested!