Author Topic: Next Years Hotel...  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Next Years Hotel...
« on: October 09, 2005, 09:28:23 pm »
I heard a rumor that we wouldn't be using the Double Tree again, but another hotel, and we looked at the reviews of it and we saw that it was a pretty badly reveiwed hotel.
Is there any information yet on what hotel we are thinking about using? (I really liked the doubble tree, apart from the giant masses around the elevators... and the stupid Romanian party there.)

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Hotel Status
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 10:13:59 pm »
Alas, we will not be at the Doubletree Inn. A larger convention chose the Doubletree as its venue during our weekend. I believe its a veteran's con. The Double Tree is a superior hotel, and we will look at them for future cons.

No worries about the this year's choice. It's not finalized just yet, but I will post when we get word of the contract being signed.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Next Years Hotel...
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 06:59:36 am »
Ohh. Mkay, thank you. :)

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Next Years Hotel...
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 11:58:22 am »
yeah it would be nice to have the double tree again but  if we cant whatever kcon 04 wasnt at the double tree and it was fun except for the fact it didnt have stairs lol
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.