Author Topic: Prop/armor and wig commissions open  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Prop/armor and wig commissions open
« on: July 24, 2013, 04:08:19 pm »
Hello, I'm not gonna post my whole ad as a copy/paste from coscom, it's way too long and too many links to have here, so I'll just link you guys to the coscom ad:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=324899

I do props and wigs. I can write out a simplified list of what I can and can't do, and you can see pictures via the above link.

First, a few rules (Sorry I have to):[/size]- I take, at the very LEAST, the cost I quote you on materials UP FRONT. I will not refund it either if I can not return the materials. Things like opened clay packs, used paint, and wigs, can not be returned, therefore if you are not 100%, please do not get a commission.- If you drop off the face of the planet, and are no longer replying to my messages, you are giving me the right to keep what money you have put into it, and I may resell the commission for the remaining price that you haven't givin me. I will give you no more then 60days to reply. If you do not read this, it is not my fault, and I will not reason with you on giving money back if this happns. You had the chance to read this if you came to me. It's not my fault if you refuse to read them.- If I, for whatever reason, find out I can not do the commission (meaning due to something wrong on MY end, not yours) I will fully refund any and all money you put into it (yes, this includes material costs. I will take the bullet for the non refundable items in this case).

For wigs:
I do a few different styles of wigs. The one I am best at is spikes. I can do a lot of different spiked styles which is good for cosplay. I also do very easy styles that do not require a lot of wor
k. Those will cost less for labor. I can also braid VERY well for those styles like Aeris from Final Fantasy 7. The styles I can not do at this time will be: Splicing 2 wigs together, Widows Peaks, Super complicated (Rikku FFX2 etc.) And dying.

For props/armor:
I usually work in either cardboard or insulation foam. I don't do metal, wood (other then wooden dowel stuff, but no full wood), fiberglass, plastic (yet, but I will learn) or resin. I use clay as add-on items (as in like the domes on Cloud's buster sword hand guard). In the above link, you can see the guns, swords, and armor I have made. I use mostly craft foam for armor as it's the best. I would rather not do full armor cosplays unless you are available for me to form it to you. Once I learn plastic armoring, I would love to make more armor cosplays.

If anyone wants to contact me, you can PM me here, PM me on that coscom account linked above, or emailing terrorcommissions@yahoo.com