Convention Events and Programming > Fan Creations

Kumoricon-themed Bracelets

(1/3) > >>

EveofAbyss:
Hey, Kumoriconsters.

On top of my other jewelry projects, I've gotten it in my head to make a Kumoricon-themed beaded bracelet. It will follow the color template of 2013's mascot, and quite possibly have some kind of relevant charm on it. Just testing the waters if anyone thinks this is a good idea or would be interested in one? I'll post pictures of any prototypes I turn out.

Thanks!

**UPDATE**

I am now taking orders for both my Kumoricon bracelets and other dice-based jewelry. Take a look here to see all that I've got available!

KingOfSassgard:
I think this would be awesome!  :)

EveofAbyss:
I finally got all my pieces together, so today I got to start putting these together.

Here is what the Kumoricon 2013 commemorative bracelets look like, in large (left) and small (right).

These, as well as my dice jewelry, will be available for order and con-weekend delivery. Details, such as price and measurements, will be coming later. This is just a teaser to show you what's coming. ^_^

nyahaha:
I think those are very cute, I love the little umbrellas and the cloudy beads.

and I was also thinking, that another possibility would be to make keychains of the same beads! Personally I love keychains from events and the like.

EveofAbyss:
Thanks! That's a good idea (the key chains). I'll keep that in mind.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version