Author Topic: Moderators  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Moderators
« on: October 07, 2005, 09:20:06 am »
Ok This is not to say im mad but gus I did send you a message saying to change my signature back so if you read this before your  Pm i sent you please  do so I actually thought what you did was funny because on other forums  I had a mod who hated me and just kept changing my signature and changing my title to  things I dont want to say. anyways yeah please do this as soon as possible .

what this Post is trying ot say is i dont think Moderators should be able to just change people signatures when they feel like it.

Also i guess yeah  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Moderators
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 10:17:23 am »
All in good fun bud.  Wont hppen again.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Moderators
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 12:04:18 pm »
Three things:

1) I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way

2) Don't worry, I promise I will never abuse anyone here. But be aware that sometimes I have to edit posts or signatures in order to keep the boards enjoyable for everyone, which I will do. I won't hesitate to delete several full lines of smileys, for example. And I will try to be nice about it for as long as I have the patience. If I'm harsh about it, I am not singling anybody out here.

At the very least, if I do change someone's signature "because I feel like it" (rather than because I have to,) it will NOT be to make someone the butt of a joke, or to humiliate them. I will not tolerate that sort of behavior of any regular user, either. I'm not going to be the kind of moderator who thinks he can pick on his users. I have a general rule that I apply to everyone when I moderate: don't be a jerk, and I have to apply that to myself first and foremost in order to be able to moderate.

3) You waited 13 minutes between private messaging me and posting this thread. I don't mean to be antagonistic, but give us a little more time to respond than 13 minutes. (I wrote you back in 12, btw. Check your inbox and your sentbox, you can see.)

Cheers!  :D
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Moderators
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 02:35:38 pm »
Thank  you  for changing it the reason why it took me a while to make this post is because i didnt want to do it atfirst then i decided to do it.. also right when  i finished it i saw your message.... well yeah and if you do it again I will hunt you down and beat you with my size 16 converse

Have a nice day!
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Moderators
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 03:26:46 pm »
*puts waffles back in the shoe box*
sorry I wont let him out again.
*straps the box closed and watches it jump around on the ground*
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Moderators
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 05:55:41 pm »
Hehehe!  Look at it boing!

*gets stomped by the shoebox*

OH GOD!  Get it off me!  owwwwwww!

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Moderators
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2005, 11:07:19 am »
:D glad everythings settled so nicely (has no idea whats going on) but i do so love a happy ending,
ps pez cat my friend who took the drink me bottle from the registration desk did not get sick from it ( :D yay nother happy ending) but my pics of him taking it did not turn out well :(
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids