Author Topic: TF2 Heavy Roulette- 50+ Prizes?!  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
TF2 Heavy Roulette- 50+ Prizes?!
« on: July 03, 2013, 12:36:15 pm »
I dressed as a Fem-Heavy last year and I am planning on bringing it back! Fun fact my bullets are actually small storage spaces! So I was thinking I would have my heavy lunch box for people to draw a numbered slip from that will correlate with a matching numbered bullet. There will be random little prizes in all the bullets. Now I know that two of the prizes will be Subway gift certificates for a free sandwich, but what should the other ones be?! Each bullet is about 2 inches in diameter and 6 inches long. Between 22-24 bullets.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 07:25:07 pm by Lin »
Secrety secrets!

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
Re: TF2 Heavy Roulette- What prizes would you like to see?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:57:22 pm »
Candy, pocky, maybe even like $5.00 to spend in the dealers hall. Those tiny erasers that they have a Japanese stores.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 05:18:03 pm »
Candy, pocky, maybe even like $5.00 to spend in the dealers hall. Those tiny erasers that they have a Japanese stores.
I think the pocky would melt, but the other ideas certainly have merit!  Thankfully I also have lots of tiny things from con from pins to post cards and little figures too. I need to look through everything. XD
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 05:30:32 pm »
Maybe some stick-on mustaches.
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 07:24:24 pm »
@-@; Things got a little outta control when I was ordering special prizes so now I have 50 prizes to give out over the course of a day including l.e.d prizes to help you rock out at the dances, cash and gift cards for food and such, classy fake mustaches, and soo many other random things which I won't spill for now!  :-X ;D Keep an eye out for the Red Fem-Heavy with the flaming boxing gloves!
Secrety secrets!