Author Topic: Staffer who is looking for a room! (please help me ;~;)  (Read 1842 times)

Offline DeathNotePanda

• Chibi
Staffer who is looking for a room! (please help me ;~;)
« on: June 26, 2013, 01:14:57 am »
Heyo all~

As the title says, I am a staffer who is currently looking for a room to stay in ._. Being a staffer, I would really like to stay on site as it is very convenient for both myself, and the Karaoke room ^^" Unfortunately, it seems that both the Red Lion as well as the Hilton is completely booked for Labor Day weekend, which is extremely disappointing in my case...

Anyways! I am an 18 year old female who is looking to room with other females (due to strict family policies -.-). If there are males in the room, the ratio of males to females must be equal to or less than in order for me to be able to approve (sorry! D:). I am very neat and am willing to sleep on the floor if need be xD I am also very against room parties, alcoholic drinks, drugs, and extremely noisy people ^^" I promise you that if I will be rooming with you, I won't be doing any of that stuff guaranteed. I also ask that you'd be willing to do the same for me as well if we do end up rooming together please ^^ As I am 18 and now have no curfew over my head, I am very prone to staying up past midnight. Despite that, I will be very respectful to those who are sleeping in the room as well as next door if I come in late :DD

I would prefer it if I could room with other staffers, but I am not against rooming with attendees ^^ I would also like it if those who are in the room would be 18 or older as well.

Thank you so much for reading this post and please feel free to message me if you have space and would be willing to take me in ;~; Likewise, if there are any questions, please drop a message!

Offline kdkro

• Oni
    • Facebook
Re: Staffer who is looking for a room! (please help me ;~;)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 02:14:47 pm »
Hi my name is Jason, 24, and I have an Red Lion room thats seeking 2 more.
Wondering if you're interested. My room rules arepretty much the same as your's =)
I might have a friend that's a 19 year old female in the room too, just comes down to money for her.
Let me know. Do you have facebook? My facebook is www.facebook.com/kimidorikokoro

-Jason

Offline DeathNotePanda

• Chibi
Re: Staffer who is looking for a room! (please help me ;~;)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 11:06:53 pm »
Hi my name is Jason, 24, and I have an Red Lion room thats seeking 2 more.
Wondering if you're interested. My room rules arepretty much the same as your's =)
I might have a friend that's a 19 year old female in the room too, just comes down to money for her.
Let me know. Do you have facebook? My facebook is www.facebook.com/kimidorikokoro

-Jason

Hi Jason! Thank you so much for posting ^^ I've sent you a message via Facebook! :DD