Author Topic: Looking for one more K-Con 2013 hotel roomie!  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Takeshi-San

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Looking for one more K-Con 2013 hotel roomie!
« on: June 22, 2013, 07:25:00 pm »
Hello! At this months staff meeting, it was mentioned that they would prefer to give the reserved staff rooms out to people who have full groups of four staying in the hotel due to limited space. Myself and two other friends are all going to be staffing this year and are looking to staying at the Hilton for three nights. Day 0, 1, and 2 (obviously). However we have ran into a few problems that I am awaiting an email from in order to resolve these issues. One, the three of us are minors; all seventeen (one turns eighteen just days after the con...) and so we have the issue of reserving the room. We think the room will be reserved by my mother who will not be staying in the room and the hotel cost will be up to everyone actually staying. Which leads us to the actual problem at hand....

...we are looking for the fourth person to come stay with us! The room is not yet reserved. Once I receive the email back on booking the room, it will be reserved right away. You would need to help pay the cost for the three nights, which will be evenly distributed between the four of us.

We would prefer if you were in our age range. Older teens to early-mid twenties. We are all male (with me as the awkward exception, as I am female to male transgender), and as previously mentioned, all seventeen. Regardless, we are all very mature, friendly, and easy to get along with. Also, due to my gender transition, I would prefer if you were gay-friendly. 

We will make sure the room is two doubles. You also get one of the beds!

Anyways, thanks for reading and maybe responding. :) PM or comment below if you have any questions. Thanks!
K-Con '14 Plans
Sanji and Law - "One Piece" / Wolfwood - "Trigun" / Mako and Wan - "Legend of Korra"

Offline Alex D

• Cabbit
Re: Looking for one more K-Con 2013 hotel roomie!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 02:44:31 am »
You guys full yet?

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Looking for one more K-Con 2013 hotel roomie!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 12:57:26 pm »
If you have the room, I'd like to join in. I'm a bit older than what you specified, though, at 33. Would that be ok?