Author Topic: The Hair and Wig Thread  (Read 1455 times)

Offline RoriLei

• Sailor Scout
The Hair and Wig Thread
« on: May 30, 2013, 04:54:19 pm »
I think there's already a wig thread out there, but I decided to add that in in case there wasn't.
Anyways, I thought I'd start up a thread for help with hair and wigs.
This is where you ask and answer questions and give suggestions and things you've learned about hair over the years cosplaying or otherwise.
Kumoricon 2014: Possibilities - Female Rock Lee (Naruto). Female Mako (LoK). Poison Shroom Toadette (Mario). Hawkeye (Marvel). Vaporeon (Pokemon). Izzy (TDI). Maskless Deadpool (Marvel). Jubilee (Marvel). Pacific Rim character.

Offline RoriLei

• Sailor Scout
Re: The Hair and Wig Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 04:55:28 pm »
I'm going one, possibly two days, with my regular hair, since Ino wigs are so expensive. Ino is simple, just a ponytail, but I'd like some suggestions for lightening my hair. My mom is kind of a health nut, and doesn't want me to use bleach since it does major damage to the follicles, etc., so techniques using natural materials or less harsh chemicals are appreciated. I'm naturally dirty blonde.
Kumoricon 2014: Possibilities - Female Rock Lee (Naruto). Female Mako (LoK). Poison Shroom Toadette (Mario). Hawkeye (Marvel). Vaporeon (Pokemon). Izzy (TDI). Maskless Deadpool (Marvel). Jubilee (Marvel). Pacific Rim character.