Author Topic: (Closed) Red Lion have space for 1  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Banshee

• Cabbit
(Closed) Red Lion have space for 1
« on: May 27, 2013, 01:45:53 pm »
I have found a room mate!  Thanks to all those that were interested.  :)

I have a room at the Red Lion and have space for one person.  The room is a single Queen so there will only be two of us in the room.  The room has been book for three nights Friday –Sunday with check out on Monday.  Your half of the room for all three nights is $183 (or about $62 per night including taxes).  I would prefer someone for all three nights who is also on staff.

I would like to meet up with you before the convention. There is nothing more stressful then rooming with someone you don’t get along with.  It will also allow us to hash out any other issues.  I’m in the Eugene area, but will be at most, if not all of the remaining meetings if that works better.   

I don’t want to have a lot of rules, but I have had problems before so it’s best to be up front about things.

I’m on Staff so I need to get up early-ish for that and probably won’t be out past mid-night unless I find an awesome panel to be at.  I don’t care what your hours are, but please respect those trying to sleep. 

Keep the room (and bathroom) clean and don’t touch other people’s things, food, whatever.

No room parties. (Having a friend come in while dropping things off is ok, crashing for hours with a group is so not happening)

No drinking or smoking in the room.

No room service.

That’s pretty much it.  It may sound a little harsh, but I’m actually pretty laid back.  I go to this to this convention have fun and having a good roommate can make or break that.

Oh, forgot to mention!  I’m female and would prefer another girl though I will consider staying with a guy.  Would also prefer someone over 21 and will NOT room with anyone under 18.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:36:06 pm by Banshee »

Offline Tacosu

• Sailor Scout
Re: Red Lion have space for 1
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 10:34:38 pm »
I sent a PM to you last night about possibly rooming with you, but it's not showing up in my sent box so I'm not sure if it sent. I figured I'd comment here to make completely sure you got it.

HELLO, PLEASE CALL ME TACO. C:

COSPLAYS FOR 2013:
Tales of Xillia - Leia Rolando

Offline DeathNotePanda

• Chibi
Re: Red Lion have space for 1
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 12:36:33 am »
Hello! ^^ If you are still looking for a roomie, I would like to inquire on that if you haven't spoken to Tacosu yet!