Author Topic: Downsizing What I Have  (Read 5473 times)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Downsizing What I Have
« on: May 19, 2013, 10:45:27 am »
So I'm looking to downsize what I have. Some of the stuff I don't want to part with, but I have no room in my tiny house for a lot of it that I just don't interact with. Most to all of this stuff is in "great" condition, not quite mint, but decently close.

**I come from a home with cats and dogs. Smoke-free.
*All games are stored in containers free of cat hair as much as possible.

I'm honestly just wondering if anyone wants any of this stuff. If you want it and can pay for shipping, yay.
If you are going to Kumori this year and we can schedule a time to meet up, then yay.

My cut-off date is August 25, 2013. Anything in my possession after September 5th will either go to Goodwill or the local library system (Timberland's Regional Library).

You can email me at lancetti@outlook.com Or comment me here. Either or.

POKEMON
Variety of old pokemon cards (like the first few decks/packs released)
Old cartridges that work (internal battery is dead) Gold/Silver/Crystal + Yellow/Red Sailor-Jeimi
Old Burger King PokeBall & Pokemon gold cards (I'll identify later, I think it's Pikachu and Mewtwo)
VHS in paper cases *1 VHS case is extremely damaged, but the VHS is fine* episodes 1-74~ (Almost the complete first season)

YU-GI-OH
Bunches of old cards (a good 300 at least with variety in rarity, mostly packs, some decks, not really organized)
(GBA) Sacred Cards & Reshef of Destruction (I'll check to be sure and update)

RANDOM GAMES
Lady Sia (GBA) Sailor-Jeimi
Namco Museum (GBA) Sailor-Jeimi
Small stack of DBZ TCG cards

COSPLAY
D.Gray-Man Allen cosplay Jacket (M/L, will easily fit someone 36" at 5'6") dagsmajags123
Red/Black Spiked Wig http://kuro-heise.deviantart.com/art/Gag-shot-Axel-1-134591389 *Not styled, been washed, in a ziplock bag
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 12:46:08 am by veraca »
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Downsizing What I Have
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 02:01:16 pm »
So are you just giving away this stuff? That's what it sounds like..

I was wondering what you mean by "internal batteries are dead" on the Pokemon games? I will take them all and can meet you at con to get them. As well as the other 2 gba games

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 02:31:20 pm »
Can you PM me as to what the old Pokemon cards are? As well as the old Burger King Pokemon figs and gold cards? The same goes for what info on what the Yugioh cards are?

I am going to Kumoricon this year, and are you giving this stuff away or something?

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 03:44:22 pm »
Yeah, giving it away. I'm too lazy to figure out the prices basically. And I really doubt the cards would go for more then 2$ they're so old.

@Sailor-Jeimi- The pokemon game's internal batteries are dead meaning you can't save- so you can't trade. I've heard retro-gamers make mention that you can somehow change the battery but I don't know how. Older games (like the Red and Yellow) didn't use the batteries. Yellow might have.. So I'll check that one to be sure. Which other GBA games?

@Manganix78- Uh... I'm not going to list out what all the Pokemon and Yugioh cards. That's well over 300 cards. The Yugioh are a collection from the earlier packs. Probably a lot of them are from Magic Ruler, since that's most of the packs I bought. The Pokemon cards are basically whatever a mix of 2 starter decks from 2000-2001 time, including whatever I have left of the element cards (lots of Fire and Grass).
I have to dig out the BK cards since they're in storage next door. Not BK figures, they're the gold cards that came with the enlarged shiney pokeballs as cases.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 03:47:53 pm by veraca »
Kumori'15

Offline dagsmajags123

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 08:04:34 pm »
How much is the D. Grey Man Jacket, and if possible, could I get a picture? Thanks~!
Big Projects?

Lady Loki/ Avengers Loki

Winter Solider

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 08:09:50 pm »
Yeah, giving it away. I'm too lazy to figure out the prices basically. And I really doubt the cards would go for more then 2$ they're so old.

@Sailor-Jeimi- The pokemon game's internal batteries are dead meaning you can't save- so you can't trade. I've heard retro-gamers make mention that you can somehow change the battery but I don't know how. Older games (like the Red and Yellow) didn't use the batteries. Yellow might have.. So I'll check that one to be sure. Which other GBA games?

@Manganix78- Uh... I'm not going to list out what all the Pokemon and Yugioh cards. That's well over 300 cards. The Yugioh are a collection from the earlier packs. Probably a lot of them are from Magic Ruler, since that's most of the packs I bought. The Pokemon cards are basically whatever a mix of 2 starter decks from 2000-2001 time, including whatever I have left of the element cards (lots of Fire and Grass).
I have to dig out the BK cards since they're in storage next door. Not BK figures, they're the gold cards that came with the enlarged shiney pokeballs as cases.

I really want the gameboy promo and all of whatever rare yugioh cards. Also, the BK Pokemon stuff as well. If possible, I would like to see pics of their present condition.

So when can I meet you to get these at the con?

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:41 am »
@dagsmajags123: I'm too lazy to figure out prices for stuff, so if I'd ask for something maybe 20$ for the jacket. I don't really care. I'm about ready to throw it to Goodwill I'm so tired of being unable to get rid of it. It's pretty big on me (I'm petite 5') http://kuro-heise.deviantart.com/art/You-Pose-I-eat-106480508 Of course you're welcome to try it on before taking it with you.

@Manganix78: I don't have any promos... Most of the YGO cards are just standard, maybe holo names and pretty basic. As I said before, mostly everything is in like-new condition, to lightly used.

Sadly for meet-ups and stuff for Kumori, I'll only have time on Day 1 after 10am until midnight.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:33:01 am by veraca »
Kumori'15

Offline dagsmajags123

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 08:18:20 am »
I am interested in the jacket, I love D. Grey Men. I am willing to pay 20 for it, but is it possible it could go down to 15? Or a solid 20?
Big Projects?

Lady Loki/ Avengers Loki

Winter Solider

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 10:56:49 am »
Sure, $15 s fine with me :)
Kumori'15

Offline kayrarara

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 11:10:23 am »
I really want the Pokemon cards

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 12:41:03 pm »
I'm specifically looking for a few pokemon cards from the base set (that sounds like what you have)
if you have First editions of: Alakazam, Blastoise, Chaizard, Magneton, MewTwo, Nidoking, Venusaur, Dragonair.
I would love to pay you for them! (:
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 05:17:12 pm »
I'm pretty sure I don't have any first edition cards, Ichigo. I might have some, but I'm almost 100% sure they aren't any of those evolutions you're looking for.
Kumori'15

Offline Raveen92

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 12:54:45 am »
I would be interested in the burger king pokemon colden cards.. I remember having some before my collection of pokemon stuff was stolen in elementary school.

I still have my Pokemon 2000 Ancient Mew card sealed lol.
Kumoricon 2016 Hopes
Human Creeper (Minecraft)- 100% Casual
Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward)- 95%
Musa (Winx Club: Season 1 Fairy) - 0%
Amy Wong (Futurama) - 0%
???

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 01:17:49 am »
Do you still have the BK pokemon stuff?

If you do, I will pick them up on day one of the con.

how much for it? And what exactly is it again?

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 12:51:18 am »
I forgot to write down what they were when I checked, so I'll do that tomorrow. At the moment, they aren't first-come-first-serve, since what they are exactly isn't known lol ^^;

As I've said, free. If people want to offer me money, that's their choice. I'm just trying to clear up space.
Kumori'15

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 01:06:24 am »
If you still have the BK pokemon stuff, what time and at where on day 1 can I pick it up?

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 05:58:10 pm »
I'll be in the park on Day 1 near the clock tower, close to some benches on one side with a bin of the stuff. I'm not sure what time yet until the schedule is out, but I'm thinking around 10am or 11am, and I'll be there for an hour.
Kumori'15

Offline SebbyxKitties

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 02:32:33 pm »
So the wig is a give-away too? If so, I would be super happy to meet with you at Kumoricon for it! (:
"I finally understand… I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 01:56:35 am »
Yes, sorry for late reply :) The wig is a give-away too. It's been washed recently and is kept nice and safe in a ziplock bag ^^ When would you want to meet up? Is sometime on day 1 good? I'm not sure if I'm going down on day 0 yet.
Kumori'15

Offline SebbyxKitties

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 11:24:36 am »
Great! Day 1 sounds good. When and where were you thinking of meeting up?
"I finally understand… I'm alone. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. I'm alone."

Offline PinkiePie

• Cabbit
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 02:39:16 pm »
I'm very interested in the Pokemon cards. I'll try to swing by where you'll be at on day 1 and hopefully there will be some left. xD
~ Kumoricon 2013 // Working: Merchandise Staff, Library Staff // Wearing: Lolita, Catgirl ~