Author Topic: (Sold)  (Read 2073 times)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
(Sold)
« on: May 06, 2013, 09:53:38 am »
So I've had kyuubi around for a while in my cosplay closet, though I've only really worn it about twice to conventions. We're cleaning it up and replacing the zipper, the soles of the feetpaws and a tooth that fell out. So it won't be all nasty and destroyed because we've treated it well and are cleaning it.
The mouth is open for breathing convenience, and the eyes are painted to glow in the dark. The handpaws are removable, also for convenience purposes, as well as to help cool off a bit more
Its made for a person who's 6 feet tall, and I don't have the ability to downsize it right now.
I would prefer it to be picked up in person, but I can deliver if close to portland area. I'm not sure if I'll be able to ship. I'm going for 450$ but I'm certainly willing to bargain down.
If you're interested please email me at Danny.stri@yahoo.com
Heres a couple images of me in the costume, it hasn't been worn for about a year now.
Its based off the ninetailed fox from naruto.
I can give more detail of the costume via email, or this forum thread. I'm really desperate to get rid of it right now, so I'd love questions or interest etc.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 06:28:44 pm by prussia »

Offline antizel

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Re: Fursuit/ kyuubi naruto cosplay for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 11:44:54 am »
Sent you a message Via Email like you asked.