Author Topic: The Sim-palooza thread  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
The Sim-palooza thread
« on: February 14, 2013, 04:11:59 pm »
With the upcoming release of the new SimCity game I thought I'd create a thread dedicated to SimCity, Simcity Social, Simcity Societies, (Of course) The Sims, and all Sim-type games.

I've been playing Simcity since the very first one, and I've found it rather fascinating how the game has developed. I LOOOOVE Simcity Societies becaue you can actually create a whole society. Conspiracy buffs can create their own police state with themselves as absolute rulers, you can create an Industrial complex, A cyberpunk experience, A romantic getaway, a Small town-esque city, or my personal favorite...the fun city. The possibilities are FANTASTIC!  And the music is VERY relaxing. Then of course there's our favorite The Sims. I've got all of the Sims and The Sims 2. Although getting all of the Sims 2 was a bear there are so many extra packs to collect. Then there's The Sims 3. I've heard something about it. I haven't bought it yet but I've heard you can get it from the store or on STEAM. And there are lots of other Sim games out there.

So, I created this thread where we can talk about and show if pictures of our Sim-ple and Sim-tacular Sim experiences. So go ahead step right up and tell us your stories.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 07:35:41 am by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
Re: The Sim-palooza thread
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 04:21:36 am »
I think my favorite Sim City is the one for the SNES, which is similar to the original only more user friendly and had that awesome green haired advisor guy that even shows up in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. Besides that, I really loved Sim City 2000 if anything for the intro theme, which hooks me every time.

Honestly I haven't played any Sim City games later than SC2000, but my family got into the sims and I had a bunch of other sim games such as streets of sim city and sim copter.

Why the heck are there no remixes out there for the SC2000 intro?!
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done