Author Topic: Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica '13  (Read 65785 times)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
Re: Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica '13
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2013, 11:23:19 pm »
Later would be better.  So probably 9pm.  Since it is summer time it doesn't really start getting dark until around 9 anyway. 

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2013, 11:32:36 pm »
Yea, that's exactly the reason I asked that haha Ok, I'll just ask for 9pm then.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2013, 08:21:31 am »
Since it's an optional shoot I think it's alright being that late.  If people can't make it then there's always the actual shoot Monday morning.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2013, 12:32:03 pm »
Alright, well It's been asked already so we should get both since neither are taken yet

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2013, 01:11:20 pm »
Eh it doesn't matter if they're taken or not.  Sometimes there are five shoots going on at one time.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2013, 03:01:52 pm »
Oh I mean since it hasn't been taken yet, we might have it to ourselves!! lol Which would be awesome. I wish I could get the soundtrack on my MP3 player. My stepdad has this nice MP3 speaker thing that's loud and awesome but oh well..

By the way:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3410663/
Finished my cosplay

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2013, 09:59:55 pm »
Ah right right, I gotcha.

Also!  I have a jambox that gets fairly loud so I can put Madoka music on it for us if we want. 

And you look so cute!  I love your wig *A*

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2013, 10:20:02 pm »
Yea if you would that would be awesome!! I mean I could easily bring mine then use you're player but if you have one that's fine too. Is it really loud? Like stereo loud? The one I'd bring, my stepdad uses to listen to music at work..He's a Machinist at Beoing..You can imagine how loud that is..He can hear the music over it with this one.

Oh, thank you so much. That's an arda wig, that's why haha Gotta love them. It's super tangled though, but it's all gravy since her hair is all messy anyway haha

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2013, 08:15:26 am »
Mine is a blue tooth set up so it'd only work with yours if you have that capability.  It gets loud but not super loud anymore.  It's getting kinda old so your stepdad's would be better but I'll bring mine just in case. 

I hear ya.  I have two pretty long wigs I need to brush out.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2013, 10:28:37 am »
Yea I'll bring mine. Those set up mainly for Bluetooth are pretty low. I have one from T-Mobile and its really low in volume when connected to anything compared to how loud it was in the store display....

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2013, 07:35:33 pm »
Yeah...  Mine was pretty loud at first now it's quieter.  In my house on a typical day I can have it on a low setting and it fills the whole house but it seems outside it gets drowned out a lot.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2013, 09:45:51 pm »
Yeah...  Mine was pretty loud at first now it's quieter.  In my house on a typical day I can have it on a low setting and it fills the whole house but it seems outside it gets drowned out a lot.

So, you have the soundtrack though? That's basically the main thing. No soundtrack, no point in a speaker..I have some Jpop though if you think that's just good enough (meaning if you don't have the soundtrack). but if you DO have it, is it on an mp3 player? Because this doesn't have a cd or tape deck so it HAS to be pluged into a device, and a portable cd player would still skip pretty easily..

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2013, 02:15:14 pm »

So, you have the soundtrack though? That's basically the main thing. No soundtrack, no point in a speaker..I have some Jpop though if you think that's just good enough (meaning if you don't have the soundtrack). but if you DO have it, is it on an mp3 player? Because this doesn't have a cd or tape deck so it HAS to be pluged into a device, and a portable cd player would still skip pretty easily..

I have the soundtrack on my ipod.  But I also have a lot of cute Madoka themed k-pop/j-pop music

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2013, 03:23:01 pm »
I am good for either shoot day. I just need to know so I make sure that I wear that costume since I have two major costumes I am going as and changing in the middle of the day isn't an option for me.

Thank for your the Avi comment ^^ I went as Larxene last year, and I got a lot of hits on it. Though my brown hair insisted on sticking OUT of my wig cap hopefully I don't run into that problem with Mami this year.

2014 Costumes:
Junko Enoshima: Dangan Ronpa
Mami Tomoe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Robin: One Piece

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2013, 09:13:17 pm »

I have the soundtrack on my ipod.  But I also have a lot of cute Madoka themed k-pop/j-pop music

Awesome. Please bring it. I will be forever greatful to you if you do. I will bring the speaker thingy..

I am good for either shoot day. I just need to know so I make sure that I wear that costume since I have two major costumes I am going as and changing in the middle of the day isn't an option for me.

Thank for your the Avi comment ^^ I went as Larxene last year, and I got a lot of hits on it. Though my brown hair insisted on sticking OUT of my wig cap hopefully I don't run into that problem with Mami this year.

Well that's good it's on monday then huh haha Not much happening that day. Also if you can make it to the night shoot, that'd be kool too lol

And you are welcome. I love anything to do with Larxy-poo (I was trying to be a normal Marly cosplayer, but life never wanted me to). And I know exactly what that's like. My cloud wig did that all the time..

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2013, 10:19:53 pm »

Well that's good it's on monday then huh haha Not much happening that day. Also if you can make it to the night shoot, that'd be kool too lol

And you are welcome. I love anything to do with Larxy-poo (I was trying to be a normal Marly cosplayer, but life never wanted me to). And I know exactly what that's like. My cloud wig did that all the time..

I will do my best to make it to the night shoot. The main issue is my two friends and I are going to be staying with my Grandmother who lives in Vancouver, in which she is providing us with Transportation to and from the convention. By the looks of it you want to do it at 9pm and that will probably be the best. I believe that's when the Kumoriball and Kumori Rave are is on that Sunday night yes?

I have no issue with wearing Mami on Monday and Sunday, or Saturday and Monday, or whatever night you intend on doing. I'm hoping to have two guns to provide for the idea of the picture, but the second one it not a guarantee.
2014 Costumes:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2013, 11:15:30 pm »

I will do my best to make it to the night shoot. The main issue is my two friends and I are going to be staying with my Grandmother who lives in Vancouver, in which she is providing us with Transportation to and from the convention. By the looks of it you want to do it at 9pm and that will probably be the best. I believe that's when the Kumoriball and Kumori Rave are is on that Sunday night yes?

I have no issue with wearing Mami on Monday and Sunday, or Saturday and Monday, or whatever night you intend on doing. I'm hoping to have two guns to provide for the idea of the picture, but the second one it not a guarantee.

Well, if you CAN it would be awesome, but we all can totally understand reasons not to. It IS a later hour and some people (like yourself) have to get to and from by another person so you have to work around THEIR schedule too lol Though if you DO come, I promise you will have a blast. And I have NO idea when those things are lol So I can't confirm that it overlaps..But we got no other time were I am available for that cosplay. I only have 2 cosplays and my Lolita coord. Lolita is day 0 so I have 2 cosplays the rest of the con.

Well the night shoot IS sunday. So that is also good. I will totally want to talk about craftmanship on your guns when we get there. I won't have my spear, because she doesn't have it in her street clothes, but I'm a prop builder myself so I love to hear other peoples success stories.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2013, 12:54:29 am »
:< Sorry to say me and my friends won't be doing our Madoka group again this year at Kumoricon, We got busier plans and such, but make sure to have a blast guys and I'll be on the look out for you all!
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2013, 11:27:19 am »

Well, if you CAN it would be awesome, but we all can totally understand reasons not to. It IS a later hour and some people (like yourself) have to get to and from by another person so you have to work around THEIR schedule too lol Though if you DO come, I promise you will have a blast. And I have NO idea when those things are lol So I can't confirm that it overlaps..But we got no other time were I am available for that cosplay. I only have 2 cosplays and my Lolita coord. Lolita is day 0 so I have 2 cosplays the rest of the con.

Well the night shoot IS sunday. So that is also good. I will totally want to talk about craftmanship on your guns when we get there. I won't have my spear, because she doesn't have it in her street clothes, but I'm a prop builder myself so I love to hear other peoples success stories.

Actually, my gun is being made by Codykoko cosplay. Since I can't personally craft props. My friend, however, I believe is crafting her own weapons for Erza, so she'll be the one to ask.

My gun is going to be made out of Wood and PVC pipe along with foam as well I believe.

https://www.facebook.com/CodykokoCosplay?fref=ts

That's there page if you want to ask them about their techniques.

And alrighty, I will be there as Mami on Sunday and Monday. If you can find me before it starts and direct me to where it is that'd be great.
2014 Costumes:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2013, 03:36:46 pm »

Actually, my gun is being made by Codykoko cosplay. Since I can't personally craft props. My friend, however, I believe is crafting her own weapons for Erza, so she'll be the one to ask.

My gun is going to be made out of Wood and PVC pipe along with foam as well I believe.

https://www.facebook.com/CodykokoCosplay?fref=ts

That's there page if you want to ask them about their techniques.

And alrighty, I will be there as Mami on Sunday and Monday. If you can find me before it starts and direct me to where it is that'd be great.

Ah nvm then haha either way still kool.
So I take this means you're doing her Mahou Shojo outfit? haha Hence the guns lol

And, 7bijou7, Thanks, I'll take you off then. Sorry to hear you can't make it. We will have enough fun for you and your friends lol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:38:15 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2013, 10:23:46 am »

So I take this means you're doing her Mahou Shojo outfit? haha Hence the guns lol

And, 7bijou7, Thanks, I'll take you off then. Sorry to hear you can't make it. We will have enough fun for you and your friends lol

Yes indeedy I am doing her Mahou Shoujo outfit. ^^ I like that one better than the school girl one tbh. Though I hope people won't try to take pictures without my head ^^;
2014 Costumes:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2013, 11:41:20 am »

Yes indeedy I am doing her Mahou Shoujo outfit. ^^ I like that one better than the school girl one tbh. Though I hope people won't try to take pictures without my head ^^;

Awesome. Well I added it as that last night so..lol
And Now that that persons group won't be coming, there's no Charlotte..Meaning you can;t have your head being bitten off lol Azura will be doing Homura though so he can try to kill you I guess haha I painted and glued up a cap gun for him so he has an actual weapon lol Plus, him having the pistol and you having the shotgun, you can have a pic pointing them at eachother. That would look really kool, and I would want that pic.

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2013, 01:38:11 pm »
But i dont want to kill mami... Shes my second favorite character...
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014, days may change
Day 0: Tifa Lockhart
Day 1: Ruby Rose
Day 2: Mother's Rosario Kirito/ Erza Scarlet
Day 3: Kuroyukihime/ Tifa Lockhart/ Secret cosplay
Day 4: Erza Scarlet

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2013, 02:03:59 pm »
Darn you lol Seems she doesn't want to die anyway. Plus you won't be killing her. Just pointing a toy at her haha

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2013, 03:39:11 pm »
A little late to the party, but going as Kyoko in her magical girl outfit and my best friend is going to be coming as Mami in her magical girl outfit.  Not sure what day we're wearing them yet.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2013, 03:32:25 pm »
I have no problems with posing with weapons pointing, but I don't want my head to be simulated being bitten off tyvm; ^^.
2014 Costumes:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2013, 04:21:30 pm »
I have no problems with posing with weapons pointing, but I don't want my head to be simulated being bitten off tyvm; ^^.

Lol there's no more witches going so you don't have to even worry about that lol

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2013, 10:40:31 am »
I'll be wandering around Day 0 and Day 3 in my Kyubey with book of contracts again! Please don't kill me, or at least wait until I can get a camera out to capture my death on film. X3
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2013, 05:04:44 pm »
I'll be wandering around Day 0 and Day 3 in my Kyubey with book of contracts again! Please don't kill me, or at least wait until I can get a camera out to capture my death on film. X3

Good thing for day 3 then huh lol Since that's the main shoot. I have a camera that records..We can capture your death for future Kyubey's as warning HAHAHAHA

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2013, 04:59:19 pm »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking ruined my Kyoko shorts!! The fur if full of sticky weird colored energy drink..and it won't come out. I guess in not cosplaying from this now..I'm still running the shoots through, I'll be in visual kei attire

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:42 pm »
Have you tried washing them? (by hand of course)
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2013, 06:54:12 pm »
3 times..I didn't realize it got on them for a while. So it kind, dried..into the fur..

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2013, 10:06:05 am »
Did you use any spray and wash or other stain dissolver?
(I really wanted to see your Kyoko! xD)
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2013, 11:02:23 am »
My mom was the one that was actually washing them. They were too dried in and it just wouldn't come out. You know when you spill on fur and it makes it all hard? It was like that

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2013, 12:36:10 pm »
That sucks. /: I'm sorry.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2013, 01:09:17 pm »
It's ok. Life must want me to get her mg outfit

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2013, 11:37:46 am »
Yay!!!!!!!! My mom won money at the casino and is buying me new sorts tomorrow. I still have fur so I can redo them now!!!!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2013, 03:08:05 pm »
I just realized the shoot on Sunday night is going on during the ball.  Should we change it or is everyone cool with that?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2013, 03:11:19 pm »
I just realized the shoot on Sunday night is going on during the ball.  Should we change it or is everyone cool with that?

Ok I just looked and it looks like that starts at 8. Would anyone be ok with 6pm? I mean that will give you another hours after that to get ready for the ball. If so we can just make it at the clock tower since it'll still be light out. No one else seems to be replying here anymore though so I don't know how many people are still even getting ON here to see if changes..So those that already knew it at 9pm and don't check back here thinking they already know, won't show up..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:14:21 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2013, 04:58:55 pm »
It seems (I looked at every post on this thread) that no one has made it specific that they want sunday or money for sure other then one person that said they wouldn't make a night shoot due to not being around that late. HOWEVER none of anyone said anything about sunday NOT having a MSMM Cosplay. So it seems those that are doing this night shoot, are wearing that cosplay all day. SO that means we CAN change the time, since no one seems to need to change except me and my friend (which won't be hard for me, I can't speak for him). So I will move this shoot to 6pm, so that anyone going to the ball (which i know a lot like to) can have a wole hour to get redy after this shoot so they can make the ball in time.

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2013, 06:40:24 pm »
I am perfectly fine with 6pm shoot at the clock tower. I have ALL of my Mami stuff. I am SO happy. Besides my contacts, they don't fit my retina's and would be more detrimental than good to my eyes to wear, and since I already have vision problems I am not wearing them. SO BLUE EYED MAMI TOMOE GO

2014 Costumes:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2013, 06:45:54 pm »
That works lol Either way this should be fine as long as the schedule makes the changes like I asked

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2013, 07:04:01 am »
Alrighty.  That works out better for our group anyway.  ^^

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2013, 09:41:02 am »
Mmk well I asked them to change it on the photo shoot thread, but after they said they updated, that's the one they didn't change..no idea why..but the person doing the guidebook change it in there at least. So if you see any Madoka cosplayers, try to let any of them know the shoot was changed. Some might not realize it. Thanks

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2013, 07:16:33 pm »
Sorry for not ever showing up to either shoot. This con has been nothing but horrible for me. I'm probably never crossplaying again. Come to think of it, it'll take a lot just to get me to even cosplay at all ever again.

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2013, 11:26:20 pm »
Sorry for not ever showing up to either shoot. This con has been nothing but horrible for me. I'm probably never crossplaying again. Come to think of it, it'll take a lot just to get me to even cosplay at all ever again.

*hugs*
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2013, 12:05:33 am »
Aww thanks. I've just been feeling really low this xwhole con

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2013, 03:28:14 pm »
I'm sorry that happened to you.  I know it would be have been to hang out with you but sometimes things happen. 

I'll post a link to the pictures from the night shoot as soon as they're posted.  And if anyone got pics from the morning shoot, I'll try to hunt those down and post them as well.

Offline LadyAlmanic

• Cabbit
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2013, 07:12:44 pm »
Sorry I missed the morning shoot (Mini Mami here, the one with the double guns). I had an Optic Migraine that morning and it resulted in some throwing up. I hope the morning shoot went well and Male Homura found you. ^^
2014 Costumes:

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2013, 08:30:47 pm »
Is that my nickname now? Id rather it be combat Homura since I was the only one with a shield and gun lol. I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone.
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014, days may change
Day 0: Tifa Lockhart
Day 1: Ruby Rose
Day 2: Mother's Rosario Kirito/ Erza Scarlet
Day 3: Kuroyukihime/ Tifa Lockhart/ Secret cosplay
Day 4: Erza Scarlet