Author Topic: T_T i need a room  (Read 2974 times)

Offline Smidget

• Oni
T_T i need a room
« on: August 31, 2006, 09:24:52 pm »
Hey. My name is bridget (18 years old..dont have to worry about being responsible for me) and im in serious need of a room x.x. I may or may not be able to put up a fair share for a room..but i can put up some and pay for internet in the room. If i cant get a room with internet provided i pretty much cant go. Reason being i mistakenly planned an event on the Ethereal-Revenge server that i GM on the same weekend of Kumoricon ;-; heres a link http://www.ethereal-revenge.com/vbull/showthread.php?t=2899 it owuld be totally awesome if this could happen... i mean omg >_> anime AND ro(sad, i kow)...but ive reformatted my comp...and borrowed a wireless internet card JUST to be able to bring my comp...Please PM me. T_T
<3,
teh Smidge
www.ethereal-revenge.com ~ Everyone is welcome =)

Offline Amerithe

• Cabbit
T_T i need a room
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 09:39:35 pm »
Try Plan Your Own Adventure. That's why I have a location to crash at con.
- Ryo's Amerithe
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Offline Smidget

• Oni
T_T i need a room
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 09:48:19 pm »
xD i need a room that can accomodate my pc -too poor for a lappy- lolz...ive asked several friends but their rooms are full =( >_< where are you crashing? XD
www.ethereal-revenge.com ~ Everyone is welcome =)

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
T_T i need a room
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 10:38:35 pm »
I know that a few people are looking for another roommate.  Definitely take a look around the "Plan Your..." section of the forum.