Author Topic: Confirmations  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Drauska

• Catgirl
Confirmations
« on: April 24, 2013, 07:57:30 am »
Hello all,
Can't wait to see everyone again at Kumo.

Question, when are the confirmations going out?  I've seen folks announcing their panels are confirmed. 

Thanks

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
Re: Confirmations
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 08:43:12 am »
I think they are confused. I got an email saying that the panel staff has gotten my form, but they have yet to accept it. I believe they said that they wold send out announcments on who got accepted after the due date in June

I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 08:50:57 am »
Yeah, I just got confirmation that my panel form had been received this morning (crossing my fingers that they deem my Supernatural panel 'acceptable' if we spend some time talking about the terrible anime that got made out of it) but there's no way they would confirm panels before the submission deadline has even passed.

Offline twsparrow001

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 09:49:46 am »
Wrath-Chan and CommanderRichie are correct. When we receive the forms we send out emails to let people know that we got the application, and that the info is all there. This does not mean the panel has been accepted. Those emails will be sent out after the June deadline has passed and we have had a chance to review all of the applications (so like, June-July-ish).
Huh? Radio?
What's going on with that radio?