Author Topic: (Approved!) The Gospel According to Chuck (Supernatural panel)  (Read 2068 times)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica! Get the salt and holy water, 'cause this panel is an introduction to the long-running TV show 'Supernatural'.

Never seen it before? Can't imagine life without it? Either way you'll get a kick out of character and plot overviews, handy guides to monster identification/killing, and maybe a little trivia at the end. Our panel of presenters will try to be as informative as possible without spoiling anything (and as funny as possible, too!) and hopefully- if this is all new hat to you- you'll go home after con, fire up your Netflix account, and join Team Free Will with the rest of us. As a note to the long-time fans who might attend, we're going to enforce a 'no shipping' policy to avoid getting too far off topic- our apologies to all the Becky Rosens in the audience, but we just don't have the time to delve into fanon!

Sacrifices of chocolate to the Norse God Loki are requested but by no means required for entry. Please check all Angel Blades, hex bags, Hellhounds, shotguns, ancient demon-killing Khurdish knives, etc. at the door.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:44:32 am by LtCommanderRichie »

• Bunnygirl
Re: (Approved!) The Gospel According to Chuck (Supernatural panel)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 12:45:45 am »
Hey everyone! The panel has been approved, so as soon as the preliminary schedule with the first round of changes has been sent out to all the panelists I'll post a definitive time and date!

Offline kittykat1blabla

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:03:47 am »
Angel blades and shotguns at the door? This sounds like a trap if I've ever heard of one.

This sounds fun though, but, I'm curious as to what it'll be about. Will it just be introducing people to the show? I see there's trivia, and that sounds fun, but I'm just a little confused and would love to hear more about the panel. I wont be bring my Cas cosplay this year, and a lot of panels based off shows aren't all that interactive if you aren't cosplaying from it (which I understand) but...
KumoriCon 2015:

>Kuwabara [YuYuHakusho]
>Barnaby Brooks Jr. [Tiger&Bunny]
>Fuu [Samurai Champloo]
>Griffith [Berserk]

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 12:24:22 am »
I'm doing my best to make it a fun take on learning about the characters and an informative panel for people who haven't seen the show- we'll be watching at least one or two clips from The Abridged Animation at one point, if that's enough of an indicator as to how SUPER SRS the whole thing will be.

It's not gonna be a completely interactive panel (not a cosplay Q&A or anything, and most audience participation panels tend to get out of hand pretty quickly) but I'll certainly field questions while flipping through the slides.