Author Topic: Naruto 4!! Who else is excited??  (Read 25868 times)

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Naruto 4!! Who else is excited??
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2006, 01:47:03 pm »
d I don't think I will be going to sakura but I am still hopeful anywho Ill ask dane
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2006, 10:42:04 pm »
I like Itachi's "uber" combo, I remember pulling that off a=on a few people in the game room, then I killed then with itachi's special.
I also like to do an awsome combo with Orochimaru-sama. the as they get up I own them with his regular speacial. I remember Hobo and I owning the first night in the game room on Naruto 3 hahaha.
Good Times~

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2006, 11:15:49 am »
Quote from: "Thejew"
I like Itachi's "uber" combo, I remember pulling that off a=on a few people in the game room, then I killed then with itachi's special.
I also like to do an awsome combo with Orochimaru-sama. the as they get up I own them with his regular speacial. I remember Hobo and I owning the first night in the game room on Naruto 3 hahaha.
Good Times~

those combose are really easy to dodge & leaves you wide open but really good againts amatures.

Offline Pinkhead

• Oni
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2006, 06:21:46 am »
Quote from: "Kyuubi"
I am so going to get owned when I play this at Kumoricon. Especially when you guys have like what? 9 monthes? or more to play this.

Hehe, I missed Kumoricon last year, but the year before that I played the Naruto game [I think at that point it was only the 2nd game] almost all of the con. I played as Sakura and all I remember is just jumping up and down like someone on crack [with exceptionally good balance] and getting people with homing shurikens. ^^; I was definetely sucking at it, but it was real fun, 'specially with the people I got to play with.  :D

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2006, 08:07:31 am »
Quote from: "black marth 07"
Quote from: "Thejew"
Good Times~

those combose are really easy to dodge & leaves you wide open but really good againts amatures.

Well I'm no Amature so I needn't worry about getting hurt too quickly after doing them. Plus the good combo's only work if you hit the person in the first attack. I think Dane should know that by now. xD
Still wont fight you seriously unless I fight you in the tourney.

Offline Fevenis

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2006, 10:02:37 am »
Anyone going to be hosting a tourny for this game during the con?

Offline Sasu-kitty

• Sailor Scout
    • Senshi-Con Alaska
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2006, 10:33:03 am »
I played the imported version last week.  I LOVE it.

CS2 sasuke kicks so much ass.  His counter-attack is to backhand people with his wing ^^

Oh, and the "Weasel Bomb" as my friends call it is SO cheap D:

And we also enjoy playing "pokey pokey" (AKA: Itachi's combo)

Plans for Kumori '08
Hei (Darker than Black)
Ichiro (Nerima Daikon Brothers)
Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Possibly more...

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2006, 04:36:17 pm »
Quote from: "Sasu-kitty"
I played the imported version last week.  I LOVE it.

CS2 sasuke kicks so much ass.  His counter-attack is to backhand people with his wing ^^

Oh, and the "Weasel Bomb" as my friends call it is SO cheap D:

And we also enjoy playing "pokey pokey" (AKA: Itachi's combo)

CS2 man that guys a cheater because he has a back attack with a combo that all powerful but at least his special is really slow i probly beat him with garra.