Author Topic: Dance for 2013?  (Read 4171 times)

Offline PockyReno

• Chibi
    • My DA Account
Dance for 2013?
« on: April 03, 2013, 07:32:59 pm »
These used to be really fun when Kumo put them on, I'd love to see another one sometime before this year's convention! I don't know if I'm just oblivious, but it's been a while since Kumo did anything like this, hasn't it? :\
Kumoricon 2013:
Reno - FFVII Advent Children
Secret Police Kaito - Vocaloid
My Mayor - Animal Crossing New Leaf

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
Re: Dance for 2013?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 11:00:43 pm »
Actually, there was a dance last year. I couldn't get in due to maximum capacity and all that, but anyone else who couldn't get in simply migrated to the nearby park instead.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 08:46:13 am »
Actually I think PockyReno was talking about dances throughout the year. In the past we had swing dances and stuff outside of con. I remember them, they had the last one right when I was just getting into the convention scene. I really do miss them.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 01:13:42 pm »
Yes! I remember and miss these! From my early Aerith days haha

Offline PockyReno

• Chibi
    • My DA Account
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 02:01:14 pm »
Yeah! Sorry, I was talking about the dances that happen throughout the year, not the ones that happen at con. Where they rent out a dance hall and we all get to hang out and dance and do whatever for one night. And there's costume competitions sometimes and games and things like that. Those were really fun! And totally worth the $15 or whatever to get in.
Kumoricon 2013:
Reno - FFVII Advent Children
Secret Police Kaito - Vocaloid
My Mayor - Animal Crossing New Leaf