Author Topic: Hentai-Oke Panel  (Read 2939 times)

Offline kai-chan

• Cabbit
    • Kawaii Factor
Hentai-Oke Panel
« on: April 02, 2013, 12:22:17 am »
 ;)  I am currently filling out the paperwork for my panel that was greatly enjoyed last year at kumoricon. For those of you who didnt/couldnt go to the panel last year this hentai panel is unique, the audience selects hentai from my library and they take turns dubbing over it. Last year many audience members participated and even gone up multiple times. So come check us out this year if you want to get in a few laughs and maybe we will scare an unsuspecting hotel worker again this year >D. I have a great wide selection of different hentai "genres" for the audience to choose from and will have new ones to choose from. 

Offline WhiteWolf1

• Cabbit
Re: Hentai-Oke Panel
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 09:14:48 pm »
I'm all for it sure~~~

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 08:35:26 am »
By the time con comes I will be 18, YES!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Tsukinya

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 05:20:11 pm »
"Every day...."  ;D

I can't wait!

Offline Lyxert

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 09:43:56 pm »
EVERY-DAY! And don't foget about all the incest that happend! XD That was a lot of fun

Offline Jalak

• Oni
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 10:51:48 pm »
So nothing ever happened with this I'm guessing? Too bad, it was one of the funniest panels last year.

Offline Lord_of_Hentai

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 09:10:58 pm »
 :'(   Any chance you can play the admin card and get this added to the schedule kai-chan?  I haven't seen anyone that didn't enjoy last year's panel.

Offline kai-chan

• Cabbit
    • Kawaii Factor
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 11:03:52 am »
It did get accepted as a panel but I had to cancel it  due to me having lack of funds for college and needing all my money for it; so I could't go to con this year :(   and sadly I couldn't find someone I trust to run the panel in my place. I should be at con next year and will request my panel again.