Author Topic: What exactly is friendship?  (Read 4241 times)

Offline AgehaIX

• Catgirl
    • tumblr
What exactly is friendship?
« on: March 24, 2013, 07:34:34 pm »
What does friendship mean to you? What do you think friendship is suppose to be like?
kcon 13': Ranma Saotome, TBA, TBA

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
Re: What exactly is friendship?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 04:04:14 pm »
Magic. 8)

In all seriousness, friendship is a bond between people aren't afraid to be who they are around each other. People I want to hang out with and miss
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 08:13:20 pm »
Friendship is someone who's wants to hang out and be around you in good times, when you're feeling down, and someone who know you for who you really are.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:58:40 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 11:24:44 pm »
It's when someone has to wipe his entire friend's list to free himself of all distractions for the last college term toward his dreams and future, yet you know deep down that you're not one of them. And he instead reaches you the old fashioned way...by phone.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Zena234

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 02:40:36 pm »
Friendship is between an important someone in your life, that together you'll go through the tears and laughter together, and turn out alright in the end, even if screaming matches occur. It is also something that is one of the best things in life. :)
2014 line up!!~
Day 0 (Might be able to make it) - Fem! Jake
Day 1 (Friday) - Dirk in his gasmask
Day 2 (Saturday) - mystery cosplay
Day 3 (Sunday) - Roxy

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 08:04:41 pm »
It is both the big things and the tiny things,
Take who I consider my best friend Vallie, we have a number of the same like, and a number of things we conflict in choice.
Conflicting choices are important too as it helps you see things differently.  She is there for me as I am for her.  We are approved to make medical decisions in case of emergencies. (other then husbands, we don't have a ton of family in the area)

On the other hand take my best friend E.  E passed away 10 years ago.  I do still consider him my best friend, because he is gone doesn't change that, my friendship with other people don't change that.

Not all friendships are good, sometimes people are not what they seem to be and its a growing experience and even that is valuable.

superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 10:33:06 am »

it is a brotherhood.
friendship is a bond that goes through tough and happy moments together.
understanding each others' difference solidifies the bond, and helping each other strengthens it.
of course, some people establish friendship only to take advantage of them. that's only good if they're giving something of equal value.
because friendship is not a one edge deal
in the end, it is the trust and faith of each other makes a friendship golden. everything else is an extension

cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 09:03:58 pm »
Friendship is Magic!!
You may not realise it but you already know me.