Author Topic: FS: collection of classic anime wall scrolls (Macross, GiTS, Tenchi, AMG, BGC)  (Read 2078 times)

Offline khyron

• Oni

Greetings fellow northwesties! I'm selling our entire collection of wall scrolls, and before trying the madness of craigslist or eBay it seemed like a good idea to go where the other PDX area anime fans hang out. Since you guys will already understand what exactly a "wall scroll" is, how big they are, how hard it is to find old out-of-print designs, etc. I figured this might go more smoothly.

I'm selling twelve scrolls featuring the following series:

Macross Plus
Record of Lodoss War
Tenchi Muyo
Bubblegum Crisis
Ah! My Goddess
Ghost in the Shell
Queen Emereldas

(click here for a web gallery of much larger images, full camera-resolution images available on request)

These are all "full size" scrolls approximately 40 inches long (similar in size to the large lightbox posters that hang outside a movie theater). The scrolls are all in excellent condition and have never been anywhere near smoke (of any kind) or hung anywhere receiving direct sunlight. If any of the photos seem a little faded, that's purely my amateur photography, the colors are as vibrant as the day they were printed.

I would strongly prefer to sell them all at once to a single buyer. If you're that person, you can pick up the entire dozen for $100 cash. I'm located downtown near PSU, conveniently next to the end of the yellow and green MAX lines, a streetcar stop, and several bus lines (we also have off street parking if you drive). We have a spacious lobby downstairs and you're welcome to roll out and inspect the scrolls before purchase.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have! :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:21:35 am by khyron »