Author Topic: Square Enix 2013  (Read 78685 times)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
Re: Square Enix 2013
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2013, 03:31:13 pm »
>w< gosh you guys are getting me EXCITED! XD ha ha

Offline Kitten Face

• Sailor Scout
    • Wishing Star Cosplay
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2013, 10:10:44 pm »
I am attending as Rinoa Heartilly! :3
and my friend may be doing Zell, depends on the day because I may be debuting my Android Kos-Mos cosplay the first day.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2013, 12:46:38 am »
sweet! :) can't wait to see your Rinoa in person ^_^ I love rinoa <3

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2013, 01:39:15 am »
There's a very good chance I'll be Ayla from Chrono Trigger.  (I have a partial sleeve and don't want it to show so that's my main hang up...any ideas?)

Side note:  I make perler stuff too.  ^_^  https://picasaweb.google.com/109771316301716490740/LinkInAToughSituationMadeOutOfPerlerBeadsByMeNovember18th2012?authkey=Gv1sRgCMyPpMHh87j2NQ

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 01:45:43 am by princess_of_zeal »

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2013, 06:16:18 pm »
partial sleeve? o.o but she doesn't have any sleeves XD do you mean the wrist bands? or the scarf thing around her body and neck?

OOOH I make perler stuff too :D

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2013, 11:04:43 pm »
Kitten Face, are you the ones that go to Sakura con as those characters? There's only one Zell I ever see there so I assume that would be him..If so you guys have amazing cosplays.

Princess_of_zeal, Those are freaking awesome. They are also freaking huge lol But still....Amazing. I need to learn that stuff haha

Also, update I guess lol
I'll be buying the plushie that Shiki carries around. Still haven't made a single part yet for her, but it's easy lol

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2013, 02:56:05 am »
OMG It'll be awsome to see a KOS-MOS <3333

Haven't gotten any work done for Neku, of course. I dug out the wig and pawed at it some, but didn't style it any. Hard to do anything without funds e.e So we'll see how far this can get.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2013, 04:13:36 am »
partial sleeve? o.o but she doesn't have any sleeves XD do you mean the wrist bands? or the scarf thing around her body and neck?

OOOH I make perler stuff too :D

I'm talking about a giant tattoo on my arm.  :P

Princess_of_zeal, Those are freaking awesome. They are also freaking huge lol But still....Amazing. I need to learn that stuff haha

Yes, they are huge.  Lol.  Thanks.  They were worth the work.  I am now incorporating pixel art into cross stitching.  (More colors to work with)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 04:16:24 am by princess_of_zeal »

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2013, 07:32:32 pm »
OOOH lol XD wow! haha well you can easily just use stage make up ^_^ I use Ben Nye http://stageandtheatermakeup.com/concealers-and-tattoo-covers.html
http://www.colortration.com/
you can usually find ben nye or any stage make up at any local theatre/costume store. There is one here in Beaverton "Costume Avenue" that I go to. Friendly staff, and pretty decent prices for the makeup :) they have everything you can think of ^3^

they do sell some makeup to cover up tattooes as well :P
http://www.tattoocamo.com/categories.php
This one takes longer to dry and it's more expensive, BUT if you want it, and have the money, why not? XD lol

hope this helps :)

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2013, 09:23:10 pm »
OOOH lol XD wow! haha well you can easily just use stage make up ^_^ I use Ben Nye http://stageandtheatermakeup.com/concealers-and-tattoo-covers.html
http://www.colortration.com/
you can usually find ben nye or any stage make up at any local theatre/costume store. There is one here in Beaverton "Costume Avenue" that I go to. Friendly staff, and pretty decent prices for the makeup :) they have everything you can think of ^3^

they do sell some makeup to cover up tattooes as well :P
http://www.tattoocamo.com/categories.php
This one takes longer to dry and it's more expensive, BUT if you want it, and have the money, why n
ot? XD lol

hope this helps :)

I actually created a tattoo coverage help thread and someone provided me with a youtube video of a way to pull off something I was considering.  However, you've provided good options as well.  Thanks.  Even more likely to do Ayla now.

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2013, 10:45:48 pm »
ok so change of plans. I  probably wont be coming as lightning this year, unless i get an inheritance or win the lottery, which would be odd since i never buy tickets. Ill come as Namine instead.
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014, days may change
Day 0: Tifa Lockhart
Day 1: Ruby Rose
Day 2: Mother's Rosario Kirito/ Erza Scarlet
Day 3: Kuroyukihime/ Tifa Lockhart/ Secret cosplay
Day 4: Erza Scarlet

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2013, 11:09:54 pm »
ok so change of plans. I  probably wont be coming as lightning this year, unless i get an inheritance or win the lottery, which would be odd since i never buy tickets. Ill come as Namine instead.
Oh along with him, I'm gonna have to come to this as Kairi. I was gonna finish a Shiki cosplay for this shoot only, but I won't get it done. Not enough money..

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2013, 07:31:02 pm »
aww sad day! D: and yeah, I don't have anything other than KH stuff atm XD I would have had the new Lara Croft done, but I don't has the money for the boots and bow T__T

@princess: ahh! cool! didn't know lol XD but yeah those do help a lot :) a lot of people use it in the acting business ^_^

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2013, 08:42:24 pm »
well technically i COULD bring Sephiroth. But that costume is hot even in winter. Which is odd, because the chest is largely exposed. Still, I dont even want to think about what it would be like in summer.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »
well technically i COULD bring Sephiroth. But that costume is hot even in winter. Which is odd, because the chest is largely exposed. Still, I dont even want to think about what it would be like in summer.
Oh god anything leathery material made sux in summer. I mean you know how hot it is in it in the winter? Multiply that by like 3 and there ya go..The exact reason I was not planning to be an org member lol

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2013, 05:21:24 pm »
yeah.. .that's why I got a non leather orgy coat XD I got one that is kind of like a uhm.. i can't even explain it really. It's perfect cuz it doesn't look like leather, but it doesn't look like plastic or cotton. I guess it's like rainjacket material? which makes sense cuz it is water proof :) so I can do shoots in the rain w/o worrying about myself getting wet XD

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2013, 11:01:14 pm »
Yea, my old org coat (you remember that one right? Last year sc? lol My super horrible mMarluxia? lol Yea, that one, It was PLEATHER, not even as thick as vinyl, and I cooked in that crap, and I also didn't have a shirt on. Sucked real bad. I can only imagine how bad it'll be in anything thicker..

By the way, along with the talk of sephy, I want to do a Genesis cosplay to compliment him. I will use red vinyl (more for akicon or a cold sc or JUST a shoot) and maybe cardboard armor. I also will attemt that beauty of a sword lol I won't be doing it for a while though

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2013, 01:37:29 am »
I don't think I really remember lol but I guess?

nice :) that sephy sounds awesome haha

Offline Kitten Face

• Sailor Scout
    • Wishing Star Cosplay
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2013, 05:47:51 pm »
@Sailor-Jeimi Yes! We have attended Sakura-con two years in a row as those two together, and thank that means so much to me. You don't even know :3

@Luvan1me Me too! She is amazing.

@Veraca Thanks! Yes, I am super excited to get this debuted it is my dream cosplay so I am super stoked :3

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2013, 06:28:51 pm »
I don't think I really remember lol but I guess?

nice :) that sephy sounds awesome haha

Huh? What do you mean? "That sephy"? You said that as if there was another one or something..

Kitten face, you're welcome. I'm not the biggest viii fan, but I love Rinoa and Zell

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2013, 10:07:22 pm »
"that" means "that cosplay" "your cosplay" -.-" it sounds better in my head than written out I suppose >>

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2013, 10:14:46 pm »
You mean mine? Cuz I'm not doing a Sephiroth cosplay..azura is..I said I was gonna make a Genesis cosplay

Offline Azuraschampion

• Chibi
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2013, 01:21:43 am »
No, im pretty sure shes talking about mine, not thinking that you're doing one. And thank you, Luvan1me. Ive still got to work out my armor and boots for it before its complete though.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2013, 11:06:54 am »
The reason I asked its because she didn't mention it when she replied to you, she mentioned it when she replied to me. The message I wrote was 2 parts and she answered in 2 parts.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2013, 01:40:15 pm »
-.-" i was talking about azura's lol I just responded to your question.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2013, 03:19:05 pm »
It's all good I was just confused. But yea his sephy is awesome and I can't wait to do genesis

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2013, 08:47:33 pm »
Well, I don't think that i will be coming as Shiki..I started wanting to do another Sora (I did X-Mas Sora before). I wanna do a Limit Form Sora, but I may not be able to do that. If not I can make a normal form one. My last normal form one was complete crap and I felt like it wasn't worth having so I sold it lol Anyway, I kinda wanna make a few accessories. Like, the Thunder Trinket, and the Acrisius Chain. I was thinking about the Cosmic Chain, but I can't make them glow on their own without spending a lot lol

Anyway, I'm also in the market for a new keyblade. I regret selling my Kingdom Key, so I hope to get enough to get another one lol Need to get rid of my Fenrir though first lol

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2013, 04:50:30 pm »
I also regret selling my kingdom key as well T___T I loved that thing like a baby <3 oh well...

awwww I really wanted to see you as shiki T_____T bleh... my friend is cosplaying neku so I thought she would have a shiki ;~;

and those accessories would be pretty neat to have XD

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2013, 10:44:35 pm »
Yea, kinda sucks lol but the one I'm making, I think might actually be MORE accurate lol The old one, the handguards where really thin (still sturdy as crap, but thinner then they should be, by a lot) and I made mine thicker and they look way more accurate..

And Sorry to your friend..If I can get the stuff I will, but I don't think I can get the wig styled. It's something I've never done before

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2013, 10:54:38 pm »
oooh :3

I could style the wig for you :)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2013, 11:33:48 pm »
I really can't afford a commission either..The other reason is cuz I'm not losing weight very fast..Or much at all..It's going a lot worse then I hoped..Meaning midrift cosplays are out lol

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2013, 04:29:54 pm »
who says i'd charge you :P

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2013, 06:26:44 pm »
Then its not a commission..It's helping..lol a commission is where you get paid lol
Anyway, still the whole midriff thing I can't bring myself to do yet

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2013, 06:45:29 pm »
I don't think you should cosplay something if you aren't comfortable with an aspect of it. Or just change the costume around to fix that aspect. If a bare mid-drift is what you want to avoid, just make the shirt longer, and perhaps in the future if you wear the costume again and feel comfortable, you can change it up.
Kumori'15

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2013, 06:51:12 pm »
Hmm..didn't think of that lol. Maybe..I gotta still make sure I can afford it now that I started sora lol

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2013, 10:45:06 pm »
.-. i didn't say commission .-. i know what a commission is. And I offered to style it. Never said it was a commission -.-"

ANYWAYS! and that's the reason why I don't want to cosplay shiki's friend. I was going to cosplay the REAL shiki. since she isn't very revealing. And not very many cosplay her lol

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2013, 11:20:44 pm »
Well, you are a saint then ^_^
You can go ahead and PM me if you want so we can further talk about it.

You should cosplay the REAL Shiki. I think she's cuter anyway lol I just love the dificulties in making the hat and hoodie lol Plus, hot weather, sleeveless clothes and skirt? Yea..

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2013, 06:23:13 am »
You'd be surprised how cosplays work, Jeimi lol I tend to be cooler in costumes that cover more skin, so long as it's a good fabric. I'm always hot if I wear Yuna, but nice and cool if I wear Roxas.

I'm still working on what costumes to bring, but odds are it'll be all Square characters.
Kumori'15

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2013, 11:08:12 am »
Well I've had a good 7 cosplays now, and I'm always hot in them. Anything with pants is too hot for me in summer, even slacks which are the thinnest material pants are too hot. Walking around and being in places with a lot of people makes things warmer too. Even in shorts and a light tee shirt I'm too hot

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2013, 03:16:13 pm »
haha XD I just love helping :P I'll pm you once I get back from work tonight :)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2013, 06:24:10 pm »
...I'll bring Luxord. FEAR MY BORING LINEUP!!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2013, 07:03:21 pm »
Luv, AWESOME!! lol I may not be able to do much about getting the actual wig for a little bit though. I already know what one and color I want.

hawk, Awesome. If I bring sora (which may happen due to the commissioner never even having started yet), I want pics. Also, I can make you some cards now. I got a printer..

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2013, 09:24:41 pm »
Sounds good! I still don't have any, so that works for me. (Well, I do have some, but they're just standard playing cards...)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2013, 10:23:21 pm »
Sounds good! I still don't have any, so that works for me. (Well, I do have some, but they're just standard playing cards...)
Yes, I know..You had them at SC2012, remember lol You were jealous of my COM cards? lol Anyway, Since I got a printer I can make you some Luxy cards now. Good thing I know the templates exist lol

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2013, 11:53:11 pm »
lol

okay! just let me know when you want to get it, so you can have it shipped over to my place, and I can get it styled ^_^ my last kairi wig was about as long as the one you want, so I'm sure now that I had a go at it, I can actually style it WAY better than the first time XD haha

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2013, 10:30:12 am »
What are you talking about..I said I can't get a Shiki wig..I already have a Kairi wig..I said the commissioner making my Kairi cosplay hasn't started, nothing about the wig

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2013, 12:52:48 pm »
read your PM lol I can't do conversations after work this late lol

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2013, 08:45:55 pm »
read your PM lol I can't do conversations after work this late lol

It's all good. We are on the right topic now as you area already aware lol

Anyway, on Sora, I think I finally figured out a way to get the crown designs on it. I'm just gonna saw screw it and get shades darker then what the base is and just glue them on with liquid stitch lol If they fall off, "whoopty-freaking-doo, I has me some mo' glue!!" lol Anyway, I hope to have it done soon. I need to go shopping soon..I got like 3 freaking Joanns coupons lol

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2013, 12:35:20 pm »
XD

haha be careful though cuz if they fall off when you aren't aware and are walking well good luck XD i know that happens to a lot of people ;~;

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2013, 02:10:14 pm »
XD

haha be careful though cuz if they fall off when you aren't aware and are walking well good luck XD i know that happens to a lot of people ;~;

Well, did you see the Kirito cosplay I did at Sakura con? I was one of the 3 ALO ones. ALL of the white bias tape was glued on with that stuff. Not once did they even start to peel. That stuff is really good