Author Topic: Resident Evil 2013 Photoshoot - UPDATE -  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Resident Evil 2013 Photoshoot - UPDATE -
« on: February 28, 2013, 12:15:38 pm »
I've made a post like this before, but this is the official post for this year's Resident Evil 2013 Photoshoot!
The official con dates for this year have been changed, so the time for our meetup has changed as well.

Resident Evil Photoshoot 2013
*Date: Sunday, September 1st.
*Meet-up Location: The Clock Tower in the Park!
*Time to Meet-up: Noon.
*Photoshoot Locations: The Park, The Hilton (Front & Hallways), The Red Lion (The River).
*Supplies to Bring: Your cameras and camera equipment (extra SD cards, film, zoom lens, batteries), Props.
Summary: We will be meeting in the park (at the Clock Tower) near The Hilton hotel at Noon, we'll wait for everyone to come until 1PM.
Please wear your costume and have everything you need at the ready. We will be taking pictures at three locations in the immediate area of Kumoricon. The Park (for Forest scenes), The Hilton (for Mansion scenes), and near the Red Lion (for Waterscape scenes). We will be taking pictures of each other with our own cameras. We'll be taking single photos and group shots.We will continue to take pictures until 3PM.
If all goes well, we may organize another photoshoot for next year.

I will be wearing my Raymond Vester cosplay and wait for everyone at the Clock Tower:D

**If anyone is interested in attending this photoshoot, please comment down below so I know how many people to expect!**

Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:44:32 am by Valkyrie542 »
-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!

Message me if you're doing similar cosplays and want to meet for photos!

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Re: Resident Evil 2013 Photoshoot - UPDATE -
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 11:59:55 am »
Just a friendly reminder that the RE Photoshoot is still on, but the meetup date has changed.  ;D

On day 1, I'll be cosplaying as Lara Croft and on day 2 I'll be cosplaying as Raymond Vester - if I see any other RE cosplayers, I'll be sure to give you guys the heads up about the photoshoot for day 2 (September 1st, Sunday) sometime in the afternoon.

And, by all means, if you don't meet up with us at the clock tower at the official time, you're still more than welcome to join up with us if you spot us while we're taking photos. (it's not like you're going to be turned away just because you're showing up late, so no worries!)
-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Re: Resident Evil 2013 Photoshoot - UPDATE -
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 02:14:29 am »
Here's my gallery of the 2013 Resident Evil Photoshoot.
http://kadajs-kitsune.deviantart.com/gallery/41974941#/gallery/41974941

I saw about five RE cosplayers this year but only managed to meet up with four people; and that's my own fault for choosing to meet in the park on a blazing hot day. ^^;
But, I'd say the shoot went along nicely. I plan on starting up another shoot for 2014 and this time I will try to pick a better spot for everyone to meet and I think it would also be wise to have a huge sign to flag RE cosplayers down.

If you see yourself in any of these photos, please let me know so that I can credit you! (You can message me on Deviantart or PM here)

I will have this thread locked and will start a fresh one in preparation for 2014.  ;D

-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!