Author Topic: Idolm@ster 2013 [Looking for 1 Girl!!!]  (Read 14682 times)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
Idolm@ster 2013 [Looking for 1 Girl!!!]
« on: February 19, 2013, 06:35:09 pm »

Hello!
I am looking for 13 girls and 1 boy to be in this group!! We will be wearing the Forever Star outfits seen above! I'm also looking for people who kinda look the characters (More height and bust wise than anything, I just think it would look awkward to have a 5'9" girl with a D cup be Ami. But really this may go out the door, because I really want to have everyone!!)
We will be in this group on either Friday or Sunday and it will not be a full day thing (:
If you can sew, that's great! If not that's fine too, I can make your costume (Though I would charge a small commission fee.) I will be making a base pattern for the costume that you can just put your measurements into so we can all have perfect fitting and uniform costumes! I'm planning on hiring a photographer (or two) for a photoshoot as well! Let's go girls! Sign up and let me know who you wanna be! (Also, I will be personally asking a few people to be in the group)

Characters Needed!

I can't wait to get people involved in this group! Just post here if you wanna be involved, feel free to say what character you want to be and I can add you to the list! (:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 08:46:48 am by ichigo_m. »
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
Re: Idolm@ster 2013 [Looking for Girls!!!]
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 08:16:56 pm »
Oh gosh. I was looking for an excuse to maybe do Hibiki. Thank you for putting this out there. I may or may not be cosplay her though. It really just depends for me right now. I won't know for sure until around May-June-ish.
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 04:37:03 pm »
Awesome! Let me know if you want me to add you  to the list (:

I added a few new people onto the list! (:
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 12:54:14 am »
Chihaya here. Glad to see we've already got 4 people! By the way, how tall are you guys? Hoping our heights will be somewhat relatively accurate. I'm about 5'3".
:: KumoriCon 2014 ::
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 02:36:58 pm »
I'm about 5'9" (:
Also I saw you at Sakuracon! Super cute! :D
I also have 2 more girls who may be joining us, they just need to pick their characters. (:

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 05:32:00 pm »

Thanks ^^

And I have a friend who might want to be Ritsuko or Hibiki, but not for certain yet.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:04:01 pm by kayu1111 »
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline winryrockbell27

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 02:01:28 pm »
Hello ladies!

Quick question... I am approaching 6 ft, are there any ridiculously tall girls in this series?
POSSIBLE COSPLAYS FOR K-CON 2013: Princess Zelda, Julie, forever star group (?), Linebeck, Lily Potter, Rufioh, and maaaybe a secret costume. Maybe.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 02:59:54 pm »
Both Ristuko and Matoko would look nice tall! (:
You would be adorable as either of them. (:

Offline winryrockbell27

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 03:01:01 pm »
You know, since this will be right in the middle of wonderfully warm weather, I'll go ahead and say I'm in! No word from my sister yet, but I'll let you know.

I can volunteer to make the stars, perhaps?

EDIT: I forgot to say that I wanted to be Makoto. :P
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:01:34 pm by winryrockbell27 »
POSSIBLE COSPLAYS FOR K-CON 2013: Princess Zelda, Julie, forever star group (?), Linebeck, Lily Potter, Rufioh, and maaaybe a secret costume. Maybe.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 05:34:43 pm »
You rock! :D
This group is gonna be great! :D

Sure you can make the stars! :D How would you want to make them? (:

I've added you to the list! (:

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 08:01:48 pm »
Say, does anyone know any dances or plan on learning any? I've more or less got Watashitachi wa Zutto Deshou learned. If we could do that as a group it would just be beyond awesome.
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 08:12:39 pm »
I know Kiramekiari, GO MY WAY!, Ai Like Hamburger, and CHANGE! . I'm in process of more, I just got to find time. At my school, I'm preforming Kiramekiari for my school's Talent Show. I'm deciding whether or not to make Hibiki's outfit for that particular purpose. If I make it for it, then there is a higher possibility of me bringing Hibiki to Kumo.

I can learn Watashitachi wa Zutto Deshou the next time I have time if you want. Then we could do it as a group.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 08:14:17 pm by Hikari-Alice »
Not going. Very disappointed. But maybe next time. I'm not entirely sure though.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 08:14:50 am »
I would also be down for doing a dance. (:

But if the other girls don't want to it's not required. (: (I don't wanna scare people off, by making them think they have to dance. xD)

Offline winryrockbell27

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 02:15:51 pm »
I suck at dancing, but I can learn the Deshou one if you guys want.

There are a few approaches that I could take with the stars. I could make them from multiple layers or craft foam, or sculpt it from model magic, or I can make one from model magic, and mold/cast them with resin.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 10:40:16 pm »
Sounds good!
Also there are those little plastic fillable ornaments that we could use. (:
What ever you want though! you can be in charge of the stars! (:
Thanks! :D

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 10:53:59 pm »
Sounds good!
Also there are those little plastic fillable ornaments that we could use. (:
What ever you want though! you can be in charge of the stars! (:
Thanks! :D

Wow, I googled and looked around everywhere for something like that and didn't find it! I've got my stars already but I guess I could update them to match everyone else. ^^
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 07:37:15 am »
Kayu: I know I've seen your outfit before, but could you post it again to be sure.
We want to make sure everyone's looks the same so I need to be sure I can pattern it the same. (:
Also, do you know what it's made of? I was thinking of using a cotton. And a bunch of cottons by a satin might look weird. ^^'

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 06:18:08 pm »
Okay, girls. Lock me in as Hibiki. I'm definitely doing her this year.

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 07:41:36 pm »
Kayu: I know I've seen your outfit before, but could you post it again to be sure.
We want to make sure everyone's looks the same so I need to be sure I can pattern it the same. (:
Also, do you know what it's made of? I was thinking of using a cotton. And a bunch of cottons by a satin might look weird. ^^'

Mine is made from some sort of poly-cotton.
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/448426/

Oh btw, the friend I mentioned in an earlier post said she's most likely not coming to the con. Still, glad so many people have joined!
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 07:17:35 am »
@Hikari: Awesome! Added to the list!

@Kayu: OK. Is there anyway you'd be willing to remake your outfit for concurrency sake? I can make (since I know you got that last one commissioned) so it'd be only the cost of the fabric and a really small fee would that be cool?
I just wanna make sure we all match. (:

Also everyone: what day you want to wear these outfits? (:
I was thinking either Friday or Sunday as Saturday I want to wear my major costumes. But what do you guys think? (:

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 01:27:20 pm »
I suppose that will depend on the cost. I already spent so much money on this costume, not just the initial payment but all the extra I spent fixing the parts that were inaccurate. What if we just remade part of it, like maybe just the top? Because the skirt and arm ruffles are fine but the top and the red sash are just kind of meh.

And if we want the skirt color to be nice and consistent, I dyed it myself with Rit Aquamarine liquid color.
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 05:44:20 pm »
OK. These dresses should only end up being around $70-80 (Just a btw to all of you).
I think just redoing the top would be fine, we can decide when it comes to it though. (:
Thank you! (:

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 06:22:08 pm »
I'm sewing my dress myself, and I would also like the dresses to match for the most part. I think the best way to do this is to buy the same or very similar fabric to do so. I haven't bought my fabric yet, so if we could decide on it before I do buy it, that'd be superb.

And thanks for adding me to the list.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 07:45:27 pm »
Yes I was thinking that once we get all the girls I will gather everyone's e-mails and we can discuss details.
I think if everyone has a Jo-ann's near by then we can all by the same fabrics from the selection. I was thinking a cotton. (:

Offline winryrockbell27

• Cabbit
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 10:24:49 pm »
Cotton sounds fine to me. I agree with the whole email-and-collaborate thing, too.

Offline SweetSuguri

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 01:20:16 am »
Sign me up for Haruka, please! And sign my friend Tatum up for Yukiho. UwU thank you <3
Kumoricon '13- Trickster! Jane Crocker (Homestuck), Meulin Leijon (Homestuck), ForeverStar! Haruka (Idolm@ster), Junko Enoshima (Dangan Ronpa)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 09:14:47 am »
Awesome!
I added you to the list!! (:

We're still looking for a few more girls. Specifically a set of twins or people who look alike for Ami and Mami. (:

Offline Hikari-Alice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 03:56:23 pm »
I think that now we have almost the whole group, we should start deciding stuff, like the fabric and such. And possibly discuss a dance. If you guys don't want to do one, that's is a-okay with me. But for the people who want to dance(that would be me), should discuss what dance and position so we can maybe perform it a Kumo.

Also; I am fine with cotton. I see that was an option in fabric. I'm really open for any kind of fabric, as long as it isn't too expensive.

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 06:14:05 pm »
Agreed. Everyone here please pm you e-mails. I'll contact the people who are not on the fourms.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 06:57:33 pm »
Hello ^_^ so I just messaged you on Facebook about it :) but me and my husband would like to join you guys as Ami and the Producer :) we do not have a sewing machine atm so we DO need to commission you for the costume :) just let us know how much and we will pay ^_^

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2013, 07:10:17 pm »
I just responded to you on FB and added you to the list! (:

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2013, 07:43:39 am »
We're only looking for Yayoi and a back up Ritskuo now!
I've gotten a few e-mails  but would love if you could continue to send me your e-mail addresses. (:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:44:46 am by ichigo_m. »

Offline winryrockbell27

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2013, 08:48:47 pm »
I am trying to convince my sister to be Yayoi. We'll see.

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 01:10:20 am »
I created a Facebook group to help us communicate, anyone who isn't on the KumoriCon forums, please link them to it as well!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/568885279799688/
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 02:35:56 am »
cool! just sent my request to join on the fb page ^_^

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2013, 09:31:29 am »
Great idea! (:
I'm still trying to get everyone's e-mail, so again I would love you e-mail if you haven't given it to me yet! (:

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2013, 09:42:09 pm »
We need one more girl to be our MAMI!!!!
:D
Please join us ladies!!! :D

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2013, 09:47:48 pm »
I might be Luvans Mami, or Yayoi.. It depends on how the year and my job goes.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
Re: Idolm@ster 2013 [Looking for 1 Girl!!!]
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2013, 07:32:21 pm »
yeah I really do need a mami, teddy ;~; but I think my friend Neko-chan is holding that spot for me atm. I'll let you know whether or not she can soon enough! I did ask her to be my back up just in case my sister backed out (which she did lol) >-<

Offline Teddy_Bearxx

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2013, 08:14:11 pm »
yeah I really do need a mami, teddy ;~; but I think my friend Neko-chan is holding that spot for me atm. I'll let you know whether or not she can soon enough! I did ask her to be my back up just in case my sister backed out (which she did lol) >-<

It just depends on how much I can budget. I'm at $1200 for all of con. Food, Spending, Cosplays, Gas and Hotel.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2013, 05:22:03 pm »
hmmm okay. well I did ask her first, she just needs to get back to me >.<

Offline YUme

• Sailor Scout
    • dA
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2013, 07:24:59 pm »
I can't wait to see the whole group QvQ~
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 07:33:41 pm by YUme »

Offline QSAlois

• Cabbit
    • Youtube
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 08:38:37 pm »
How much would you be charging for the outfit commission? c: And does Ami have a picture anywhere or possibly her height so I could know if we would match?

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2013, 09:28:34 pm »
Hi! I'll be charging $90 for the costume commission. (:
And I'm not sure. If you're interested you can join this group, and ask our Ami for a picture. She said she may have had someone else lined up for Mami but we haven't heard anything yet. So feel free to join! (:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/568885279799688/

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2013, 04:24:14 pm »
We are now looking for at least one girl and possibly two!
Please let me know if you're interested!