Author Topic: Roomed Congoers no Longer in depair (Found Room)  (Read 1598 times)

Offline sinfjoltismustache

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • Jabber
Roomed Congoers no Longer in depair (Found Room)
« on: February 15, 2013, 10:15:23 am »
EDIT:
We found room. Thanks, LadyFiede!

------------------------------------
Hello, my name is Kyle. I am a 25 year old transplant from Chicago. Me and my girlfriend Karen (27 years old) are very excited about Sakura Con. It will be our first big convention on the West Coast, though I have been going to Anime Central in Chicago for many years now. We don't have a room yet and are on a hunt to find one. We are fine sleeping on the floor and won't have any luggage with us, besides two backpacks.

A bit about us: I am into photography (I'll shoot some nice pics of your cosplays, if you want), music, environmental protection, the intrawebz, good conversations and debates, table top gaming, programming, and bike repair. Karen is into independent comics, creative writing, drawing, painting, and animals. Some of my favorite animes would include NGE, Serial Experiments Lain, The Tatami Galaxy, Eureka Seven, and anything by Satoshi Kon. Fav manga would include GTO, 20th Century Boys, and YKK.

I know how it goes running a room, as I used to get a room for me and my friends, often two room (we generally had 10-15 people in the group) each year at ACen. Karen and I would treat your room with care, not be drunks and be drug free, and are fine with quiet hours.

Let me know if anyone can house these poor roomless congoers. PM me or shoot me an email at sinfjoltismustache@gmail.com

~Kyle   
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:42:32 pm by sinfjoltismustache »