Author Topic: Wonder Northwest 2013  (Read 3497 times)

Offline WonderNW

• Cabbit
    • Wonder Northwest
Wonder Northwest 2013
« on: January 27, 2013, 03:04:02 pm »

We're back!
www.wondernorthwest.com
May 25th & 26th
Weekend Passes $15
Kids 12 & Under free with paying adult

Although… rumor has it you may be able to get your registration super cheap through our IndieGoGo Fundraiser

If you're unable to make it this year, but still want to have some fun, we are also hosting a dance at the Jupiter Hotel on Saturday, February 9th.

Wonder Northwest with generous support from Jupiter Hotel and DJ Switch of the Dangerous Kids podcast is proud to present the Super Rad Dance Party!
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the door, or online here: http://wnwdance.brownpapertickets.com/
This dance is Video Game themed, and music will be provided by DJ Switch of Dangerous Kids.
Cosplayers of any and all fandoms are welcome and encouraged to attend in costume, but we ask that there be no body paint at the event. It's just a pain to clean up.
No costume? No problem! This is a dance for every one. Just make sure you bring your dancing shoes.
This event is all-ages, though we ask that folks under 13 come with a parent or guardian. Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: Wonder Northwest 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:34:15 pm »
I'm going for sure! Might even have an artist booth~

Either way, I'll be cosplay Ice King and Nightcrawler probably ^^
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline WonderNW

• Cabbit
    • Wonder Northwest
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 12:13:12 am »
Totally stoked to see your Nightcrawler! He's my favorite!

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:47:46 am »
Can one volunteer at again this year?
I am hopefully going to be able to be early 80's Dazzler from the Marvel comics. The Spirit of the Forest from the Guardians of Childhood books is another on my list.

Dang it I don't think I can come to the dance, I'm leaving the next morning. I am taking an airplane so I could sleep on the ride...I'll ask my parents.
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline WonderNW

• Cabbit
    • Wonder Northwest
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 01:05:14 pm »
It would be great to see you there! It's going to be a lot of fun, and you don't necessarily haaaave to stay until 11.

Staff applications will likely be online this week. I'll post about it here for sure.

Offline acton

• Sailor Scout
    • Acton's Hermitage
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 07:33:46 pm »
Yes me and my big Kitty will be there