Author Topic: Sakuracon 2013, Full!  (Read 1832 times)

Offline LadyFiede

• Sailor Scout
    • FB
Sakuracon 2013, Full!
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:40:59 am »
I've never roomed at a con with strangers before, but since my friends can't make it due to baby I have 2 spots open in the Camlin resort hotel.  My guy and I (age 30 and 27) are going to be in the bedroom, but the murphy bed outside is up for grabs. It's big enough to fit 2 people fine.  If you don't want to sleep together, there is also plenty of room on the floor, but you would need to bring your own bedding.  Camlin has a nice bathroom that's of a decent size, if I remember correctly.  I believe last year the parking was ~45$ for the 3 nights, and the garage is across from the CC.  The hotel is only like a block or 2 away.

Here are the rules:
-at least 18 years old please
-no heavy drinking or drugs, I do not want intoxicated people in the room
-no extra people in the room unless everyone is ok with it (this is because I have heard some bad stories)
-we're usually go to bed around 1am unless there is a later panel, so please be quiet after then

I don't want to be too strict, I have just never done this before and so I'm just trying to plan for all contingencies.  If you are a single person who wants to room with us, that works too. :)  Please pm me with questions. :D

It's Thursday night (day zero) to Saturday night, so you need to be out by like 11am Sunday or so.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:15:48 pm by LadyFiede »

Offline LadyFiede

• Sailor Scout
    • FB
Re: Sakuracon 2013, need 2 people to fill room
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 01:02:36 pm »
Just bumping this, it looks like it will be $120 if you want the murphy bed, and if you want to sleep on the floor and have my snoring guy friend in the murphy bed it would be $80.  Again, pm me with any questions!

Oh also, depending on where you live I might be able to give you a ride, though you'll have to put up with my loud listening to video game and anime music. :P
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 01:08:14 pm by LadyFiede »

Offline sinfjoltismustache

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • Jabber
Re: Sakuracon 2013, 2 spots open $ inside
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 10:27:20 am »
Sent you a PM