Author Topic: FS: Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Howl's Moving Castle, Stocking Cosplays  (Read 2076 times)

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
Hello guys! I'm going to be selling a few of my older cosplays which I don't wear anymore!

C.C - $120 + Shipping (Or Best Offer)

Image 2: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3226013/
Measurements: 38/30-38/Free
Info: This cosplay has been worn one to a convention and will be worn once more this upcoming weekend for a photoshoot. It is made of a high quality bridal satin and has unfinished seams. The corset is fully boned and laces up the back. The laces can be adjusted to fit many sizes. This dress should be worn with a hoop skirt underneath in order to give it right shape (We Used 6-hoop skirts).
It Includes: The Skirt, the Shirt, and the Corset. The Wig can be added for $20. It is Arda's Le Tigre Long that had bangs professionally cut into it.

Euphemia - $120 + Shipping (Or Best Offer)

Image 2: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3050550/
Measurements: 38/30-38/Free
Info: This cosplay has been worn one to a convention and may be worn once more this upcoming weekend for a photoshoot. It is made of a high quality bridal satin and has unfinished seams. The corset is fully boned and laces up the back. The laces can be adjusted to fit many sizes. The skirt was hand draped to create a beautiful shape. This dress should be worn with a hoop skirt underneath in order to give it right shape (We Used 6-hoop skirts). PLEASE NOTE: The hem of the skirt is badly stained just from being worn, it has been washed multiple times but still has the stain on it. If you are shorter than me (5'9") It could easily be hemmed to hide the staining. It does not draw away from photos.
It Includes: The Skirt, the Shirt, 2 sleeves and the Corset.

Anarchy Stocking - $45 + Shipping [ON HOLD]
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/393808/
Measurements: 38/32-38/Free
Info: This cosplay has been worn once to a convention. It is made of a Kona cotton and has unfinished seams. The hearts are plastic filled with foam and are hot glued to the outfit. The skirt is on elastic, the shirt slips on and the corset laces up. The corset has plastic bones. The outfit can only be spot washed due to the hearts being glued on.
It Includes: The Skirt, the Shirt, the Corset, 1 Stocking, 2 Gloves, The butt bow, and a tulle petticoat.

Howl - $12 + Shipping
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3297187/
Measurments: Fits a male M. It also fits me. Around 38/36/40.
Info: This cosplay has only been worn once for a photo shoot. The seams are unfinished and there are some pen marks on it from when I was patterning. But they are very hard to see unless you look for them. I can provide picture if asked. There is elastic at the bottom of both the sleeves.
It Includes: The Shirt. The wig can be added for $20, it is an Arda Wig. And the Jewelry can be added for $15, it was bought on etsy and modified to be clip-on earrings. I can also make a Clacifer Plush to be included for $10.

Nia Tepplin - Best Offer + Shipping

Measurments: 38/31/39
Info: This outfit was made in 2010 and has completely unfinished seams. The Shirt has a sweat stain and the belt is missing a set of gems in the back.
Includes: Skirt, Shirt, Hair Flower, Hair Clips, Wristlets, Necktie, Belt (Without Closure).
One armlet has a tare, the necktie and belt have bend marks.

I am open to negotiations. No trades please.

Pm me or e-mail me at Narutake.san@gmail.com
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:38:43 pm by ichigo_m. »
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline NekoChan234

• Catgirl
    • My DeviantArt
Re: FS: Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Howl's Moving Castle, Stocking Cosplays
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 11:37:47 am »
none of the pics are working

Offline ichigo_m.

• Catgirl
    • OhMyCosplay
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 03:33:32 pm »
Thanks, I'll get those fixed up. (:

Sorry for some of the images showing and some not, the link system on the fourms here confuses me. xD
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:39:18 pm by ichigo_m. »
Kumoricon 2014: Pearl - Sakizou. Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon. Undine Asuna - SAO. Zelda - A Link Between Worlds.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 10:50:43 pm »
Ugh I wish your stocking would freakin fit me..Or that I had money lol